New diary extracts reveal how Himmler justified 'eliminating the Jews'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719448/I-talking-evacuation-Jews-extermination-Jewish-people-Chilling-new-extracts-Heinrich-Himmler-s-diary-reveal-SS-chief-recorded-sinister-speech-history.html?ito=social-facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom19001945/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom1900-1945_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
prorev.com/wannsee.htm
conspiratology.com/holyholo.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Extermination_of_the_Amalekites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Piece of shit got what he deserved.

inb4 stormfags go full DINDU NUFFIN mode

rel in my minbd

His great niece married a jew.

Protip: They wrote notes in German not English....

not rel jus mem

So how many years is it gonna take until they stop digging up news stories and info to make the Holocaust relevant again?

heres one for youse. Why should I care about jews getting killed 70+ years ago.
Sell it to me.

I don't care that they were, just trying to rustle the braindead morons who defend it/claim it didn't happen.

>don't care that they were
I mean it was bad, it just doesn't matter to me today, happened too long ago and I had nothing to do with it.

I'd say the holocaust is extremely improbable
but still.
so fuck.
what was bad about it?

Ah yes, new extracts! Must be from the recently discovered nazi moon base!

>stormshills never shut up about how great Hitler and nazism is, despite it being just some 13 year long dictatorship from 70 years ago

>"yeah, but didnt hitler and the nazis murder millions of people?"

>"WOW WHO GIVES A SHIT THAT WAS SO LONG AGO WHO CARES WHY DO YOU BRING THAT UP GOD!"

oy vey nationalism is rising.. quick schlomo make up some more schmutz about da shoah!! make the goyim feel guilty again!! QUICKLY

i too enjoy winning arguments i make up in my mind

Oh look , its over 200 paper clippings of Jews lying about EXACTLY 6 million jews being murdered/persecuted , in multiple countries over 50 years BEFORE ww2.
archive.org/stream/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom19001945/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom1900-1945_djvu.txt

I actually saw Himmler's daughter in Germany last year :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

>its a "stormfag moves the goalpost after realizing how hypocritical and retarded his logic is" post

>its a "stormfag thinks some literally who word document somehow disproves the holocaust" episode

lol its like you faggots dont even think. You are just so used to your echo chambers you never realize how your """""arguments""""" and talking points make no sense at all.

Oy vey. Make sure you never read or study about all the other atrocities that have happened.

This is just nazi propaganda, REMEMBER US YOU FUCKING GOYS.

Never forget the six gojillian

>Releasing next year

Truly the worst news from this story.

>echo chambers
is this new code for "im a shill"

>Oy vey, the goyim are starting to forget!

apparently she's still a full-blown nazi lol. Glad there are still some uncucked germans

>the population of jews is 6 million in Russia in 1915

lol how does this mean the holocaust never happened? Like whats your logic? Are you trying to argue that since Jews were persecuted in Russia in the early 1900s, that means its somehow LITERALLY impossible for them to be persecuted by the Germans in the 30s and 40s?

>new extracts

1. Those papers were talking about 6 million jews for 50 years over 200 times.

2. What so you're saying the papers were telling the truth?

3. And if not , then they were lying for 50 years but then it really happened with Hitler?

WOW what a coincidence!!!!

>lose argument

>call em a jew/shill

lol

So incredibly fake

Just like the holocaust

Fuck kikes

>1. Those papers were talking about 6 million

So thats your argument. That since the newspaper mentions the population of jews in Russia as 6 million in the early 1900s, this means it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE for the nazis to have genocided them? Because that doesnt make any sense at all.

I dont get it, are you just triggered by the number 6,000,000 from too many edgy holocaust jokes or something?

separate

claims

of six million

being persecuted

on separate continents

over 50 year period

fucking ridiculous

its not paper clippings from JUST Russia ,its all over the world you FUCKING KIKE

It was an interesting point, that they claim to have lost 6 million lives 50 times.
But since its against the narrative, hes a stormweenie and will always be wrong amirite?

no they didnt you fucknig moron literlally look it up

"Himmler ended with; 'Our opponents have to learn to understand that every kilometre of our country, will cost streams of blood. Each city block, each village, each farmstead, every ditch, every bush, every forest will be defended by men, boys, old men and, if need be, by women and girls."

So the über scary quote from the article's title is him (obviously) talking about the armies invading his Reich. Armies. Not talking about killing Jews. But you have to read through the entire trite article to get that info. I hate these fucking kikes so much.

>the Holocaust didn't happen it was totally fake but the jews should totally be gassed heil Hitler btw he didn't gas the kikes but he should have tee-hee
Why are storm weenies so fucking stupid?

200 times , over 50 years.

ITT: JIDF memes

for all you new people browsing Sup Forums, students in Israel literally receive college credit to shill online on behalf of Jews and Israel. this doesn't even include the organizations that hire people, there's probably a hundred different Jewish shill companies.

>200 times , over 50 years.
I stand corrected

so because I would not care if jews got gassed that means they aren't lying about it? logic

the jewish population in russia actually grew a considerable amount from 1939 (~3 million) to 1941 (~5.5 million)

>It was real in my mind

>its not paper clippings from JUST Russia ,its all over the world you FUCKING KIKE

They are all about the same event you retard. the persecution of jews in Russia. Again, how does this disprove the holocaust? How does the population of jews in Russia being 6 million mean that its impossible for the nazis to genocide them in the 40s?

>It was an interesting point, that they claim to have lost 6 million lives 50 times.

Try actually reading them. They mention that the population of jews is 6 million, not the number of dead is 6 million.

>stormfags are so stupid, they cant even understand their own "proofs"

It's about some "mythical" profecy that the jews wre preparing. They will show you a infograph of many newspaper articles with 6 million jews somewhere in the title, or even the word holocaust associated with jews.

What they forget to tell you is the equaly numerous amount of nespapers articles that mention "5 million jews", 4 million, 7 million...

Praise kek indeed!

related pic says it all

>What are you doing over there, Rabbi?

But those newspapers dont even mention "6 million jews dying"

Its about their population being 6 million, and all these jews are being persecuted in Russia. they didnt even fucking read them, they just saw "6 million" and got so triggered their brains broke

>3. And if not , then they were lying for 50 years but then it really happened with Hitler?
And what about the newspapers mentioning 5 million jews and 4 million and 7 million?

pic related

>How does the population of jews in Russia being 6 million mean that its impossible for the nazis to genocide them in the 40s?
The stormfag story (very likely to be true) goes as such:
>Jews jew about some kind of six gorillion apocalypse
>Not much happens
>Then, WWII
>Hitler & co catch cancerous individuals (among which, of course, there are a lot of jews)
>War wipes out transport and hence food, millions die
>Jews seize the chance, throw the six gorillion number yet again
>This time it works
The best proof against the genocide story is in the numbers the "witnesses" give, though, and no one likes or gets math nowadays so it's pointless.

No here didn't. He killed himself. Escaped all his comeuppance

>that they claim to have lost 6 million lives 50 times.
completely wrong. Some of the artcles talk of 6 million persecuted jews in Russia, 6 million jews in starvation conditions in europe post WW1...

also

Is this legit? Have a legit source?

>2.4 million jews before the war

well "before the war" is pretty fucking vague. It can mean anywhere from 1938 to the year 1066. And Edgar Steele is a neo-nazi lol. Im sure his "data" is very reliable and unbiased

oh, and by the nazis own fucking records, there were 11 million jews in their European territories in 1942. They even break it down by country and explicitly explain their criteria for what counts as a jew

prorev.com/wannsee.htm

>Approximately 11 million Jews will be involved in the final solution of the European Jewish question, distributed as follows among the individual countries:

>Oh my god, those evil Natzis who gassed those poor Jews in that pic!

>There were no gas chambers at Bergen-Belsen(from Wiki)

>Shaul Ladany, who was in the camp as an 8-year-old and later survived the Munich Massacre at the 1972 Summer Olympics recalled:
I saw my father beaten by the SS, and I lost most of my family there... A ransom deal that the Americans attempted saved 2,000 Jews and I was one. I actually went into the gas chamber, but was reprieved. God knows why.[40]

Oh, I can tell you why Shaul, it's pretty easy actually.

HOW ARE THERE NEW NAZI FINDINGS EVERY FEW MONTHS?

This is now a merchant thread.

>expecting stormfags to know what wansee conference was...

desu i dont give a single fuck about holohoax.
what i know for sure, however, is that jews are filthy traitors wherever they are, and that concepts such as gratitude or honour are completely alien to them.

>>Jews jew about some kind of six gorillion apocalypse

Yeah, and your bullshit meme history narrative falls apart right at the start. 6 million is their POPULATION OF JEWS IN RUSSIA! What part of this dont you stormfags understand? 6 million isnt the number of victims.

ahahahahahahah

I read the diaries... Himmler talked about giving the Jews their own land. Never said anything about killing them.

>its a "stormfag has literally no argument, so just falls back on making edgy holocaust jokes" post

this is edgar steele , his sources are the Jewish Encyclopedia
conspiratology.com/holyholo.htm

>I read the diaries
No you didn't.

>Himmler talked about giving the Jews their own land. Never said anything about killing them.

Do you know why Holocaust was called the final solution?

Because it was the FINAL one. Notice my emphasis on the FINAL word? Need i say it again? FINAL solution

This is a good point. Who cares about whether the Holocaust was real or fake. If it was fake they're scum for faking it, if it was real, then deserved it for being scum in the first place. Hitler didn't just start the concept of hating Jews. It's older than history itself. I find it highly unlikely that they really dindu nuffin for THAT long, and that every culture that ever persecuted them just all happened to be wrong.

>daily reminder that Hitler was the good guy and eliminating the people that did this

>curling

see
Nazis said themselves there were 11 million jews in their territories.

Oh what's this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Extermination_of_the_Amalekites

not vague , before the war "in Nazi controlled Europe"

IT MUST BE A BIG COINCIDENCE RIGHT ?RIGHT?

Remember 6 TRILLION jews died since 1900 fucking goyims believe me

New diary extracts
Like the diary of the Israeli astronaut

It seems like he's talking about how Jews always said 6 million Jews died in every war or battle. It gets a little hard to believe when you see it in 1902, 1904, 1906 etc.... it's always exactly 6 million dying... and not only that, how can 6 million Jews die all the time yet their population never decreases?

what is up with that chair it looks super uncomfortable.

>daily reminder that the nationalsozialistische deutsche arbeiterpartei were a bunch of dumb cunts

yes i'm sure he wrote them

>2.4 million jew in all of german occupied europe
>what is wansee conference

I like how thats the one point of my post you focus on, but just ignore the part where the SS themselves prove your pic wrong. lol

Its not even a coincidence though. how is the population of jews in Russia and the number of jews killed by Nazis 40 years later some unimaginable thing?

that pic has literally nothing to do with my point. You dont have an argument, your just posting memes lol. Im not replying to you again.

>Reminder to newfags, you will see lots of references to "volumious studies" "the most researched event in human history" "documented evidence of gassings" etc, all sorts of nonsense, but they will never ever post info or link to things that they are claiming. They will attack your character, they will distort and strawman your argument, they will pretend to misunderstand your argument, they will use emotional appeals, but they will never attack your argument on it's face. Ever.

This is a perfect example , pay close attention, I quoted to wiki(what's more kosher than that?), which says that Belsen wasn't an extermination camp and never had gas chambers, and on the same page has a testimonial from a Jew who claimed to survive killer gas chambers. Does this kike attack my clear argument? No, he skirts the issue and makes character attacks. Disgusting

different papers in different countries

written by different men

50 years apart

saying the same number over again

its almost as if the media is run by an occult clique of Jews who are into numerology.

nah cant be , it was reel in my mind

>It seems like he's talking about how Jews always said 6 million Jews died in every war or battle

They didnt.(((they))) didnt even say that, it was different newspapers. And once again, 6 million IS THEIR POPULATION IN RUSSIA, NOT THE NUMBER OF THEM THAT WERE MURDERED

Please get this through your thick skull and stop being retarded on purpose

>The 'Guzma' is a rabbinical concept, which is used to express the scale of a catastrophe ('shoah'), i.e. the number of jews who have suffered and/or died, in terms related to the tales of the Written Torah. Now the 'Guzma' relies on the Talmud Bavli (I forget the precise citations as the thing is huge) in so far as it calculates the extent of a 'shoah' by taking the number of jews the Bavli says came out of Egypt with Moses in the Torah (600,000) and then multiplies it by a number to express how serious and awful a 'shoah' the event is (from what I've read usually 1 to 10 given that jewish audiences became less accepting of insane figures at least as early as the 19th century). Thus 600,000 x 10 = 6,000,000 (i.e a truly biblical shoah). So in this argument we have rabbis explaining the scale of a 'shoah', which they cannot know, by using the concept of the 'Guzma' to create a number which can then be passed along to other rabbis around the world as a representation of the scale of the 'shoah' which has occurred or is occurring: hence the '6,000,000' claim.

>and on the same page has a testimonial from a Jew who claimed to survive killer gas chambers
Now stfu

Himmler talked about removing the Jews and putting them into their own land... I just read the fucking diaries JUST NOW. He talked about evacuating them from the camps that had no food left (which seems as though he's talking about FDR cutting food lines to the camps)and be done with them once and for all. How is that killing them??? Get the fuck out of here.

>doubling down on your retarded point when its already been proven to be bullshit and that you didnt even understand it yourself

Also, the nazis themselves say there were 11 million jews in Europe in 1942. I want you to realize you were wrong with your retarded pic from edgar steele.

Israel doesn't have a right to exist, so who cares anyways.

>in the custody of Russians for 70 years.

How can you not get it through your thick fucking skull that it's not talking about the Jewish population... you fucking retard. You are dumb as fuck... you just keep repeating it over and over trying to make it true... it's not fucking true retard... that's NOT what they were talking about. Got damn you have a thick fucking skull.

>I just read the fucking diaries JUST NOW
link?

And what day was it in wich he wrote it?

>Himmler talked about removing the Jews and putting them into their own land
Read this part of my post

>
>Because it was the FINAL one. Notice my emphasis on the FINAL word? Need i say it again? FINAL solution

see pic related here , muammar

>How can you not get it through your thick fucking skull that it's not talking about the Jewish population... you fucking retard.

Yes it is. Maybe if you actually read them yourself instead of coming up with a gay edgy nametag like the newfag you are, you would realize this.

Im right, and you are wrong.

It's not that unlikely. To be honest, the most likely place for such a material to appear is indeed Russia. You guys forget that it was the Soviets who invaded Berlin.

I think you misunderstood my post friend. The guy I was arguing with posted pics of Belsen with the implication that the Jews were intentionally killed, I was posting evidence that Belsen was not an extermination camp, but on the same page there's a testimonial from a Jew who believed that he miraculously survived a "gas chamber" which all experts agree never, ever existed.