Zack Snyder is no longer the director

>Zack Snyder is no longer the director
>Suicide squad embargo lifted on Tuesday, its good
>Justice league news

You heard it here first

Johns is Rebirthing the movies

>Suicide squad embargo lifted on Tuesday
Really?

Wow, talk about some safe bets you just dropped on us, OP.

>Snyder no longer the director of Justice League
I wish.

>Zack Snyder getting dropped
>safe bet

>>Zack Snyder is no longer the director

If this were the case i'm quitting DC movies. I don't want more casual shit.

Since it seems to be JL related, I think we can hold off on Suicide Squad stuff. Plus, all of the advance reviews of SS made it seem like it had lukewarm-to-warm reception, which is nothing to be excited about (because let's be honest: almost any movie told straightforward would be more pleasing than Snyder's stuff).

Snyder getting dropped would be the only truly happy news. But I doubt that.

Still, I'll keep my eyes open to whatever disappointments come from this...

you can get a non-casual director who isn't bad though

>>Zack Snyder is no longer the director
Sounds too good to be true.

>Suicide squad had a secret test screening. The embargo will lift on Tuesday and it will be a hit.

Please be true

>Zack Snyder
>Not casual
Pick one.

Aren't they almost like halfway through filming at this point?

They would have just delayed if he was getting dropped and we would know if there was a delay

probably is. Isn't his wife some WB bigwig?

Shes a producer, but WB did do some reorganization of power

We have known this for a while now and even if we didn't, it was the most obvious inevitable move.

Is just that some seem to think that he will be removed from the Justice League that is currently filming, which it isn't the case.
He still gets to finish that one, but after that it's over for him.

Would litrally mean a 3 year delay at minimum
kys op

and an embargo lift 2 months in advance are you really retarded?

cant wait for reddit to run with these gay rumors tho

Then it comes too late to matter.

I'm calling shenanigans on Suicide Squad embargo. No movie, no matter how good, is gonna let reviews open up 2 months ahead of time. At best it will open up after July 4th weekend to build hype.

Maybe embargo means movie news in this case?

The movie comes out in a little over a month, which is about when Civil War's embargo lifted.

Great, now Arrow can find all new ways to disappoint us.

August.

It's almost July, bud. It comes out August 5th. That's 1 month and 1 week from Tuesday.

For whatever reason I though Suicide Squad was coming out second week of August.

only movie news left would spoil the plot. It makes no sense for any SS embargo to lift when they haven't even screened it besides to test audiences.

>they haven't even screened it besides to test audiences.
That we know of.

DC announces "the wacky R rated adventures of Racist misogynist Captain Boomerang"

Or

Flash finally has a director and he's a big enough name for people to care

>1.jpg

the only thing worth hearing is DC replacing Snyder with George Miller on JL

Flash will be directed by Rick Famuyiwa.

>1.jpg begging for some success

DC fans really are delusional, huh?

>Flash finally has a director and he's a big enough name for people to care
Rick Famuyiwa was confirmed as director already, famalam.

If anything, Snyder would be off JL2.
If not off JL2, then he'd be co-directing with somebody else.

>filming began in march
>getting rid of the directot halfway through filming
BvS 3.0

Please.

It'll be an official still of the JL and official announcement of the full cast including the villain. Maybe some new movie announcements.

And some run-of-the-mill interviews talking about how groundbreaking the movie will be.

They need to fix the fucking costume for one thing

They staunchly defend Snyder films, it's hard to get more delusional than that.

Thought he backed out

why on earth would they not wait until comic con? it's gonna screen there anyway.

fuck you guys need to not worry about this shit so much

I cant tell whats shitposting or delusion anymore

>The movie comes out in a little over a month
not it isnt
this is like people saying BvS made 'almost a billion' dollars. no it didnt. stop rounding

Thats fan art based on concept art that looked nothing like the Snyder/Mamoa costume. We should hopefully see it on Tuesday

Maybe they liked it?
I thought it was average.

Then again I liked John Carter and people hated it

Seth Grahame-Smith, the original director, got the boot, and they picked Famuwiya to replace him because he can appeal to teen crowd.

>yfw the news that will make DCEU fans happy is that Joss Whedon was hired to direct Justice League

Snyder is actually a good pick for JL because it's sure to be mostly spectacle with little substance.

That's fan art improving it.

Snyder can't even do spectacle right.

Snyder needs to still be apart of the DC Universe, but as an ideas/cinematographer type of deal. His shots really do magic. The Extended Cut of BvS is also great, better than the one we had in theatres(should have just realized this version desu).

if he adapts geoff's justice league word for word, it could work. just change little things to work for this universe

Fuck no, he's a film-school tier cinematographer.

Reboot the franchise.

Fukkn ell man

you know, that's the only picture I've seen of him actually wearing his wedding ring

I know that, its a slight improvement over what we've seen though

Don't make me vomit.
If WB got the Russo bros then DC fans would be happy because they made one actually good marvel movie and civil war that people pretend to enjoy

they don't have the money to buy the Snyders out of their contracts

>after that it's over for him.

No, after that he's still got a contract. BvS, as its defenders were so keen to point out, made a lot of money. It did cost a lot of money - but that's WB's fault, not Snyder's. He works as all directors do to the budget he's given by the studio.

As long as his movies make big money, even if they're unprofitable theatrically there's no reason to get someone else in. Those movies will make a lot of money for the studio over the years to come.

Sometimes turnover is more important than profit.

First tweet: AICN is now a pure clickbait site. Harry Knowles still owes the IRS six figures. Anything true they publish is rarely a scoop, let alone a big one.

Second tweet: pre-announcement of SDCC announcement of a Batman movie being given a tentative release date: 2019, Q3.

I thought he was married to the Lantern Corps

>Civil War
>not good
wew

It's probably just going to be news on the Batman movie

>Not liking Civil War
Look you can have shit taste but dont further feed the company wars bullshit

At most it's set visit reports and a new SS trailer because there haven't been enough of those yet.

I almost miss the "entire soundtrack is Queen" bullshit rumor when the real track list was revealed. Some people are going to be very upset that the tone of the newer trailers isn't reflected in the movie at all.

The airport fight is retarded

he has a qt Asian wife

>Some people are going to be very upset that the tone of the newer trailers isn't reflected in the movie at all.

I think you're full of shit

How?

Vision just floats there and does nothing because the Russos don't know how to handle him. They should have just had him be neutral and refuse to fight Cap and his team

Post pic

>I think you're full of shit
I think you haven't been paying attention for the last year

I think you're assuming it's going to be bleak when everything points to the opposite

>just floats there and does nothing
>stops Cap's team from escaping
>Saves Black Panther from truck
>takes out Wanda
>attacks Giant Man
>tries to take out Falcon
He did more than Bucky, Falcon, and Black Panther

>company war
>defends the worst captain America movie

Civil War is at best an average flick. It's not even russo's fault they wanted to make serpent society movie.

>inb4 laughing Evans
It's bad. Deal with it

It's War Machine who takes out Wanda though.
Though Vision does take down War Machine in retaliation for hurting his waifu.

>It's bad. Deal with it
Says who?

I didn't round anything. It literally comes out in 5 weeks. That's a little over 1 month.

You say "worst Cap movie" as if its a bad thing.

Captain America attempts to murder a teenager by dropping a walkway on him

>inb4 DUDE THEY WERE JUST FAKE FIGHTING
It was billions of dollars worth of damages and plenty of attempts to out right kill each other for the "they weren't trying" meme

Also the reasons why most of the characters being there is kind of flimsy. Movie should have just been iron man and Captain America

He's done it before he needs to stop pretending to be deep and just do explosions, slow mo huge punches and crazy flying/falling/speed

Huh, it was War Machine, for some reason I thought it was Vision.

Because Spiderman was pushing everyone's shit in, and he already saw how strong he was.

>Captain America attempts to murder a teenager by dropping a walkway on him
He had super strength.
>plenty of attempts to out right kill each other
Name them besides Black Panther.

Wow youre really reaching there with the murder thing. Anyway glad we could rise above the company war bullshit guys, good on you....

>Snyder fired
>safe bet
And fire is wet.

>Warner Brothers
>Not having the money to do whatever the fuck they want

It is a safe bet.
Problem is, WB is retarded.

Johns is looking pretty /fa/ there.

Aside from Universal and Disney, not many studios have been doing well lately.

>balding
>manchild
>qt asian waifu

Pathetic

I legitimately loved BvS on every level and thought Civil War was yet another dredge through the mediocrity that is 90% of the Marvel movies.

It isn't company wars if someone has an opinion different from you. My comment above could probably be considered company wars but until Marvel starts pumping out movies that are actually good or until DC starts making movies that are bad it isn't wrong.

His hairline looks better these days, I think he did something to fix it

I don't understand why heroes not fighting to kill each other is a good thing. We're supposed to be extremely emotionally invested in the fight in a way that keeps us on the edge of our seats and our hearts pounding until the very end. You know, like a crazed Batman fighting a reluctant Superman to the death.

Instead we got a bunch of hypocrite assholes jumping around in a sequence that looks like and is about as exciting as action figures being thrown at each other. Then they stop when Rhodey falls down in the same way a baseball game would stop when we were little if a kid got beaned in the face with the ball.

Also, Spidey had not exhibited super strength in front of Cap before he dropped a loading platform on him.

It was fun to watch for Spidey antics and Giant Man but it was pretty shitty. The airport fight did suck.

Thing with CW was that they had a screeening with executives first and they loved it, then they had a screening with critics before fans or normal moviegoers and most of them love it but also pointed out some faults. If ss is showing to critics and get positive reviews then I'm hyped until then op claims are just wild speculation. Back to my cave.

What is the Suicide Squad embargo?

Why would they kill each other? The only one who had anything resembling a reason to kill was Black Panther, also you're supposed to care because after the fight they got sent to underwater superhero jail.

Also the airport fight had more consequences than the BvS fight even though that one was supposed to be to the death, also the action in those fights were about the same.

Spider-Man was able to yank Cap to the ground then kick him into the air.

The airport fight was not bad.

Why do you need critics to decide what is good for you?

Embargo in this context is just the period of time before a studio permits the publication of reviews. An outlet can technically publish a review whenever they like, but not complying to embargoes might mean not getting invited to press junkets and screenings, so embargoes are usually followed.