I CANNOT HANDLE IT ANYMORE THERE NEEDS TO BE A BIG HAPPENING ASAP, THIS HAPPENING DROUGHT NEEDS TO END REEEEEEEEEEEE

I CANNOT HANDLE IT ANYMORE THERE NEEDS TO BE A BIG HAPPENING ASAP, THIS HAPPENING DROUGHT NEEDS TO END REEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
youtu.be/m4sBbuGHJXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would ask you to kill youself but no one will give a fuck.

Singles and nothing will happen for the next 2 weeks.

Your country will likely have a massive happening with the Olympics.

Shut the fuck up, you're just spoiled. A few months rich in happenings is the exception, not the rule. Think how many months went by between shit before the current year. Hell, before the current summer.

Yep

August will be a month of happenings around Rio. It probably wont be terrorist attacks either, itll just be Brazil being Brazil, exposing itself as the 3rd world shithole it is.

just give it a few days
the cycle needs time

soon anons

Then make it happen you fucking faggot

Dubs or higher and you travel to the US and assassinate HRC

If repeating numbers op dies from getting stabbed by zika infected mosquito

Reported you to the fbi and secret service not even memeing

how can you expect a happening without getting dubs like i'm about to get right now

Go out and make it happen. Follow your dreams huebro

lets summon yellowstone

9/11 level happening this month, overshadowed by a huge natural disaster shortly after.... you heard it first here.

Nah man you're jinxing it.

You wish for death?

Nigga we know that's you

no

sorry i was just hoping to get doubles

I hear something may happen August 14th.

is this enough of a happening?

Please kek give me a nice ID and make it green.
PRAISE KEK

There it is. Praise Kek.

fuck off lahey, you shitbird

That's the fifth time in a row I've missed gets by one post, what does it mean.

YES...TRUMP NEEDS TO TALK ABOUT THIS AS SOON AS HE FUCKING FINDS OUT.

Maybe even give an entire speech about it.

I just want an earthquake to happen in china or near it

There will be more happenings soon

Praise Kek

we will have another shoah

mfw i'm so addicted to happenings that i start rooting for ISIS

Be the happening you wish to see, Huenon.

Small muggings will be covered up. We'll act like it was best olympics ever

If the collapse went unreported, could you still recognize it?

Limp wristed nigger cum guzzling eunuch flaming faggot. Get fucked.

They wish. You can't get more than 6 terrorists in a room without them blowing each other up. 9/11 will never happen again. Stupid fucking sandniggers

If Bolsonaro dies i promise i will invade the Worker's party building of my city and i'm going to kill everyone. I PROMISE!

the Happening will be tonight because my digits equal 37

Your country is about to spread its aids to the entire world.

Shut up. Nothing will happen in rio. Nobody cares except the athletes and their families. It will be a gigantic disappointment and all the world will recognize Brazil as worst country but nothing exciting will happen there.

Let's see... Hopi Injun prophecy is true.

Check 'em.

Well, that's what happens when you roll the dice. Guess I'll go back to gambling.

You know nothing, boy. But keep up with this stereotypical american intelligence just as a joke.

why must you hurt me like this?

seriously, trump meme being elevated to presidential failure meme isn't happening enough?

Sup Forums finally hits the big time meme game and you want something more?

Fuck man, just start eating your own feces if you want to see colors you've never seen before.

Those aren't even fun. Stick around for an American going bonkers, that's REAL news.

I'm still a happening fag. I'll admit I support trump entirely because Sup Forums. But before Trump anytime a happening would happen there were posters telling Happening Fags to gtfo.

You'll be happy next week

calm down my fellow monkey,
happening tomorrow

well it's still fucking happening, it's like trumps mouth is directly connected to Sup Forums.

If you want happening, keep feeding him his lines.

Tell me more. What continent?

Christ exploding at Rio next week get

Meme magic is not my department. Kek is a false god

Lots of little foreshocks in Wellington, NZ.

Maybe prelude to Christchurch getting leveled?

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

>gaybutthole

Well....Trump and Sup Forums can bend reality to their wills.

There's going to be a mugging staged during the Rio opening ceremony. That will probably get some panties in a wad.

You're all idiots. I thought Sup Forums of all place would know of whats going down this september. The economic collapse is coming. Interest rates are going up. And it's 2 months before the election. Just like bush, and just like obama.

It's all a fucking pattern. New bubbles emerges, they lower interest rates. some "expert' tells us the economy is alright. They raise interest rates, then bam the bubble bursts 2 months before the new president.

Except this will be no ordinary collapse. This will make the 2008 clusterfuck with 5 dollar gas look like playtime in the kiddy pool. Why? We literally have nothing left. We're creating money from thin air, just look how much money the federal reserve is pumping. They're literally devaluing the dollar. When you start seeing a fuck load of people withdrawl their money from the bank and atms and start losing faith. It's over bros.

NZ could be obliterated and I really don't see Americans at least giving the least bit of a fuck. I like you guys, but the majority couldn't tell your flag apart from our own.

I'm American. I'd care.

Where the hell else would we film the other Lord of the Rings movies that are coming?

True Happenings are a semi-rare occurrence. It only feels like a drought right now because this summer we've had one almost every fucking day. Summer is winding down now, and we're going back into the natural rhythm.

If anything, right now feels like the best time to just bury myself in work and emerge in a few weeks as a more powerful man ready to take on the new academic/work year.

I'm guessing this is what drug addicts that aren't physically dependent feel like

Mental addiction is a hell of a thing

August 14 Georgia guidestone cube

Kiwis and LotR that's all they are to our populis. I talk to these kiwis every night on IRC and omegle and stuff. I like kiwis a million times more than auscucks. But really if it happened it would get the coverage that the tsunamis got. Nobody gave a fuck. They might care less being its white people drowning.

i have said it before and i will say it again,
there will be another happening involving the rape of women on mass in Germany or Sweden.

This time it wont just be public groping and touching, it will be abducting them and taking them off to be raped, the police will have to execute warrants to find these women it may take weeks and this will stir up the left wingers into human rights etc...

BUT the things that they find will be amazing, lots of incriminating evidence and news about some women being missing for weeks being gang raped the whole time, news will try to play the left wing nonsense as usual but this will be the thing that starts the fire in Germany.

i said between the 4th - 8th of Aug and i stand by those dates

Your country is happening enough poohue

well, they can bend their penises into one another's anuses, but reality that exists only when you're a buttfag who hopes another buttfag keeps fagging it up on the main stage, is not much a reality.

you read that book The end of normal by the younger Galbraith? came out only a couple years ago

money is thin air.

you need to listen to more jews. your trumpgasm and angry neatpocolypse is nothing but a cuck filled nightmare.

The rest of us have marketable skills in the economy.

on a similar note;

im not calling Bush a racist but if Katrina was hurled towards NE or California would the response be different? Or was it just a tragedy that the blacks were too stupid and lazy to gtfo when they were warned?

yeah yeah the schemitah. Of course its going to happen big time lol. Reminds me that its been over a full year that Sup Forums has been 95% bullshit as of recent

I have never heard such faggotry since the time I visited /mlp/. Listen summerfag, there's a reason why the 1930s depression happened. They abandoned the gold standard, where money couldnt simply be created out of thin air cause then it'd hold no value. Ever since america abandoned the gold standard and move to the federal reserve to take care of producing money, we've gone to shit. WHICH IS NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION I MIGHT ADD. Theyre basically a private funded bank that controls our money. HOW IS THAT A GOOD IDEA? Theyre literally running our country into the ground by devaluing our dollar. The dollar has only the value the american or the people of the world GIVE IT, as in, the faith they have in it.

10 countries already want out from the dollar, even warren fucking buffet took 75% of his wealth and moved it into foreign currencies.

Keep living in your fantasy land.

its been like 2 days

>he pretends the happening flood a couple days ago didn't happen.

Really hoping for that impending economic collapse everyone is worried about. It supposed to be worst than the great depression or something along those lines.

You have no skills

our value is pretty good desu. cant rile us up too much, Bernie is a cuck but I think he may have weaponized a lot of leftists. We are by far the most important consumers in the world.

America was poor as shit on the gold standard

8+3+9+1+6+2+8+3=37

There's a high chance of one during the Olympics, mr poo-in-trashcan

What this guy said. Here's a great channel if your not familiar with what's happening so far.

youtu.be/m4sBbuGHJXc

listen oldfag, no one wants to continue to support your dumb choices and your fear and hatred of the unknown.

There's no god schmekel, there's only your dead body in the gutter when your skill less and craven mind gets passed over because you're
>too proud to accept social assistance
>muh bootstraps

is south america still drug territory? I doubt they make the money they used to and allowing ISIS and shit in wouldnt be good for business. The olympics will be fine. nothing is going to happen.

shillary is paying me to use my oldfag skills to bain trump fags to keep you busy from upvoting the_donald

Kek is charging his power. Be patient, user.

The longer Kek haveth to charge his power, the more glorious a happening awaits us. Keep praising his name and bask in the the aura of our great lord. He will not fail his chosen disciples.

not true. kek is a false god.

He works in Mysterious Ways. Almost... chaotic.

You have toy be trolling at this point. Go back to playing pokemon go kid.

Rabbi?

>teenagers will traverse the planet with their parents to see perhaps the last olympic games ever and will be way more concerned with snapchat and catching pokemon.

Heresy!

>comes to Sup Forums
>accuses someone of trolling

ISHYDDT

Not without a body count, nobody will care.

Maybe.

Friday will be the day user

And in your country too

That should give you an energy boost

AHAHAAHAHA

Just wait for the Olympics to start. At the rate it's going before the start, some crazy stuff will probably go down. There are even reports ISIS will stage an attack.

Bolsomeme needs to live.
I remember some unknown poster that foresaw Dallas talking about him.

I'd bet money on something in Rio.