Inb4 shill

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-final-brexit-comres-yougov-opinium-tns-survey-remain-leave-live-result-a7096316.html
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-poll-remain-secure-narrow-lead-in-final-eu-referendum-poll-a3278996.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eu-referendum-2016-poll-results-7699714
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CORRECT

THE

REALITY

makes you think...

SHE'S UNSTOPABLE

That's generally what a convention swing looks like. In a few wees, Clinton will go back down to 44.5 and Trump will be at 42. Trump's best shot is if another Clinton scandal happens just before the election. Because anyone believing that "a different Donald Trump" will show up for the debates is delusional.

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/

only start worrying if People's Pundit Daily starts tilting Clinton. They actually put thought into weighting their samples and was one of the only polling stations to predict 2014 correctly

That rigged poll at least didn't try to hide it, the 3 polls that have Hillary at a nearly double digit lead are mediapolls with no links to source.

They're rigging the polls to dampen the psychological effect of Trump surging in the polls. A majority being in favour of Trump goes against their narrative of him only being supported by a radical minority, if he stays ahead for a while, she'll lose her already nervous supporters.

>real clear politics

Im not familiar but that sounds like some serious pandering bullshit of a site.

It's an average of all major polls. Literally the most accurate you can get.

JUST

>Harass gold star parents
>Oust babies from rallies
>Get too friendly with Russia
>Get into a fight with Ryan and McCain
>Lose Support of prominent swing state congressmen
>Tie in Georgia
>Say "I always wanted one." about a purple heart

It's only Tuesday...

J U S T

U

S

T

Try not to obsess over every new poll that comes out, Ameribros. Neither the polls nor the bookies know a damn thing. Both got it wrong on Brexit. There are so many similarities between the EU referendum and this campaign. I feel quietly confident you'll end up voting for Trump because like the Leave voters in Britain, the Trump voters have the passion on their side, and that counts for a lot. Its what makes the difference. Polls are generally taken by very small, selected samples of people who aren't a totally accurate representation of the total voting population. Don't give yourself a seizure over every new one that comes out.

>garbage in, gold comes out
ok

Go home shill

it's almost like he's trying to make himself look like some sort of monster...

NAH, he's just dumb. that's how he got to where he is. by being dumb!!!

It's the just Hillary shills pushing this shit. Every Trump supporter I've talked to still thinks he'll win in a landslide

Shut the fuck up. Every goddamn Brexit thread here always had Remain and leave neck and fucking neck.

>trump said mean things
>clinton actually plunged large portions of the world into chaos, got thousands killed, and will continue that agenda

wtf I hate trump now

Get a real job faggot.

Blood for the Blood god, my friend.

Moloch is hungry as fuck.

Link?

And yes I'm lazy as fuck

peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/

remember when romney fags were screaming "THE POLLS ARE SKEWED!"

lol

>real clear politics
>i'll tell you what to think, in a clear way

lol k

>Harass gold star parents

Faux media outrage. Read the transcript this all started with.

>Oust babies from rallies.

Private event. Lots of people came their to see him speak. Something Hillary doesn't have to worry about.

>Get too friendly with Russia

Literal MSM meme

>Get into a fight with Ryan and McCain

This is good.

>Lose Support of prominent swing state congressmen

"""""Prominent"""""

>Tie in Georgia

According to pollsters who have retroactively changed their past polls to reflect their new methodology. "Unskewing" them if you will.

>Say "I always wanted one." about a purple heart

Self deprecating joke made at a rally

Wow. It's fucking nothing. Consider the record corrected.

The fat controller laughs at you. Accuracy is not a matter of averaging. Go look up what accuracy is, it will help your awful life.
Meanwhile, saged and hidden.

Stack my polls with Democrats, senpai.
Go away.

NEOCON please go away

Looks pretty good, thanks you for this.

Well, consider the fact that it is very rare for a political party to win 3 elections in a row.
Consider that people are more likely to vote authoritarian when they believe that the economy is bad and they believe that we are heading towards war.
Consider that 70%of the population believes that the country is going the wrong way
None of these things were true during Romney.

It looks like Trump leveled off, and Hillary is peaking. We should see the trends reverse any day now.

Do you know what paranoia is?

Why do these polling agencies waste their time on national polls when battleground state polls are all that really matter?

Seriously these polls are completely useless.

As long as it is socially unacceptable to support Trump his support is going to be a bit higher than what polls suggest. I'm not worried.

Hilldog has more in common with romney though

What do threads on here have to do with polls? The final polls just before and on voting day all put Remain ahead, and actually throughout the whole campaign, apart from one week where Leave surged before they pulled the Jo Cox stunt, Remain always maintained a lead. Even more so with the bookies.

The final YouGov, ComRes Ipsos MORI and Populus polls published 23 June all gave Remain a lead.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-final-brexit-comres-yougov-opinium-tns-survey-remain-leave-live-result-a7096316.html

standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-poll-remain-secure-narrow-lead-in-final-eu-referendum-poll-a3278996.html

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eu-referendum-2016-poll-results-7699714

>Why are they mirror images of each other?
>Oh right, it's a two option referendum

I'm an idiot

That's because your race was within the standard error of all the polling that was done. It was kind of always too close to call.

But that 5% or so margin of error has always typically favoured the establishment vote.

Has anyone ever come back from being 4.5 down at this point in the race?

RCP uses polls which try to dictate opinion, not report it. See for a better representation of what's going on

polls are useful for swaying opinion

If they can show, in conjunction with a MSM furor over (((insert fabricated scandal))), that trump is losing support, normies will lose confidence.