Molech/Bohemia/Occult Hillary General #3

Why do these threads only happen at night? Let's talk everything occult with our leaders.

I used to think the Bohemia Club was completely made up bullshit until a friend showed me one of their books. She worked at a used bookstore and one from the 1970s came into a buy. Had the owl on it, "weaving spiders come not here" play transcript, lots of photos and lists of attendee names assigned to their specific camps.

Still not sure how deep down the rabbit hole I choose to go. It's real, but is it just a dumb frat for billionaires/political elites, or some kind of real Luciferian worship?

No clue, but the topic is pretty fascinating wherever you stand on conspiracies and politics.

Also, Praise Kek and remember this date: 8/14/16, Tisha B'av

Past Threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

babylonrisingblog.com/CERN.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RGQOAq_D2BA
youtube.com/watch?v=P9IkQtulHOg
astrology.about.com/od/advancedastrology/p/SaturnReturn.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ
archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q4qGq8_TBPcwL/Michael Aquino (US Satanist) - From PSYOP to MindWar - The Psychology of Victory (1980)_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm telling you guys.

Dark. Matter.

Do you have an opinion on ancient Egyptian culture and their level of balance?

Get that Fedora shit outta here.

eyes on

>minerva/owl rule

>saturn/saturnalia

>midsummer ritual theatre

Haven't read much into it. Graham Hancock is probably the best resource on that m8.

go drink some fake orange juice, eat some genetic kike wheat waffles, and pigs bum fag. kys.

>Using KYS.
Go back to watching Leafy you 12 year old Dorito eating fag

I want to get mindfucked, and wtf does the circles mean by the way?

Thanks for the info.

3/3

To be continued

t. potato famine expert posting on an alternative universe upside down 369 dimensional underwater tennis kenyan weed weaving board

kys

Also for you, Fedora Tipping, Neckbeared, Heathen.

>memestianity
Ye dat LAWD gon save yew n e dae now chillun

*Neckbearded

>Implying I'm a Super Church Loving Prot.

It doesn't matter what your flavor of servitude to the god that wills your complete and systematic extermination is, the end result is the same regardless.

Heaven, were we can watch and laugh as you burn.

There are some creepy predictions in the bible coming true man.

The only logical alternative would be the Jews are going out of their way to make them come true just for fun.

How can we defeat Saturn with memes?

The CERN circles - the super long circular chambers/tunnels that the particles travel thorugh in order to pick up speed prior to collision. Googled pic from prev thread and found this page. Might help answer your question

babylonrisingblog.com/CERN.html

We meme harder, thats how!

Why is the global elite so interested in Saturn they spent a billion dollars on a space probe to photograph it?

I love how the pole forms a hexagon. Time to read up about it.

Jesus Christ dude.

Y'know i saw a quote from Mark Zuckerberg saying "the path of the Jew is destruction." or something along those lines.

Humanity is so fucked.

Some good backstory on Semiramis who is behind Moloch, sun lord Baal, and Babylonian mystery religion. She has influenced and corrupted the Roman Catholics, the Talmudic Jews, the early settlers of America, and beyond.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGQOAq_D2BA

youtube.com/watch?v=P9IkQtulHOg

Saturn comes back around to show you everything
Let's you choose what you will, will not see and then
Drags you down like a stone or lifts you up again
Spits you out like a child, light and innocent.

Saturn comes back around. Lifts you up like a child
Or drags you down like a stone to
Consume you till you choose to let this go.

What did they mean by this?

Explain

Explain

Give us something to work with here, cmon
I'm guessing you know something we don't?

cus its a planet in our solar system?

Haven't they photographed other planets too?

Why hadn't I seen that before?

You can make a Jew star with that logo

astrology.about.com/od/advancedastrology/p/SaturnReturn.htm

Lol is this serious.

Like what's the point though, i still don't get it.
What's the wisdom i'm supposed to subtract from it?

>he FELL for the meme

>JEW CUBE
>JEW CUBE
>PARTY TIME
>EXCELLENT

Hexagons are 2d squares. Think of the black stone muzzies mosh around and the the little boxes Jew's strap to their head when it's time to feel guilty. I try to find stuff but the Saturn correlation is a hard subject to find solid objective info on

It's creepy but like what's the point?

Islam and Judaism are satanic cults

Saturn is literally a portal to hell

CERN is trying to connect a portal on earth to Saturn

Lol what. So you're like aliens from Saturn?

M-Theory/String theory

Basically, reality is a Cabali-Yau Manifold. Layers of reality overlap onto eachother. Perspective plays an important role with how we perceive reality.

Macro perspective (such as us) makes us blind to the majority of the universes' mass (Dark Energy).

96% of our reality envelopes us to the subatomic level, and we can't even perceive it.

But why?

To break the veil and destroy existence including God

Because Satan

So Jews are like walking around with cubes on their head that means "We wanna summon hell on earth and destroy everything" and they all know what it means?

Christianity is not excluded from being in the satanic cult group in any way shape or form.
They all serve the same man.

basically yes

youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ

Because Jews think Satan will save them for killing Christ and being good little Satanists

THREADLY REMINDER that Masonanon came back with new leads: pic related.

archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q4qGq8_TBPcwL/Michael Aquino (US Satanist) - From PSYOP to MindWar - The Psychology of Victory (1980)_djvu.txt

TL:DR on first article

>Government adopts "Mind War" in 80's
>Realizes narrative is more important than combat
>Creates a new form of propaganda wherein you essentially MEME TRUTH INTO EXISTENCE
>Literally. They don't consider what they do propaganda, but rather "inevitable future truth"
>Government knows how to plan narrative attacks according to Earth's magnetism, polarized atomspheric ions, and extra low frequency waves to make you more susceptible to new ideas.
>Government seeks to control narrative in own country and enemy countries.
>Realizes brainwashing is only long lasting if the brainwashed person doesn't notice he has been brainwashed. Subtlety over coercion.

Lead #2—Temple of Set

>The man who created Mind War also created his own ancient Luciferian religion
>All about forcing your will upon the universe.
>The thinking man's satanism. Founded same year as church of Satan and has a strict vetting process, as well as different divisions that search for new technology/power structures.

I haven't fully looked into the second lead yet, but it's fucked. Check this shit out anons we need all hands on deck!

But how do you know Saturn is a portal to hell?

dont google. what saturn sounds like.

Hey OP...2016/08/14 was on the cube on the geogia guide stone. Is that where you got the daye from?

Christ laughed on the cross.

>they all know what it means

No, of course not, just like Christians don't know the real origina of the Catholicism and Mudslimes have no clue about Islam.

It's all generational brainwashing.

The ultimate goal is to rid the world of a massive amount of people, saving some to act as slaves and breeders. The elite don't even give a shit about money anymore, it's all about power. But they're brainwashed too - they're drawn together by occultism thinking their little sooper sekrit club is extra speshul. THEY believe in the Saturn shit - WE must learn what they believe in order to use it against them.

It really doesn't matter what they believe, all we have to do is expose them and keep the free flow of information going no matter what. To protect our own kids from this stupidity.

Because that's his goal.

oh my god.

Magic Square of Saturn/Freemasonry, Sigil of Saturn, Square and Compass, Hexagram, Star of David, Rothschild crest, the Cross, Mecca, Black Cubes.

Saturn, Saturnia/Yule, Father Time, Father Christmas, Grim Reaper, Chronos, Oruboros, Ram, Goat, Horned God, Pan, Pagan, Enemy, Satan, Santa, Saturn.

Dancing Shiva. When Shiva dances, his name is Nataraja. Is this supposed to be a connection to all this?

Hinduanon here. I've been on this Moloch case for some time.

Nice threads today. Archive them I'll finish tomorrow. Interesting stuff.

There's a reason they believe it.
And it's not "shit"
But you are programmed to react to it by writing it off as shit.
Goooooood tavi!

>I used to think the Bohemia Club was completely made up bullshit

Why'd you think that? It's not exactly a secret that the club exists and that it's visitors are all men of influence and power or exceptional talent.

If sattilite patch man is still around, i was wondering about any info on non earth controlled satellites, black knight type stuff.

it is the stature they have outside CERN, some kind of connection with the ring with fire as it would symbolize the machine itself and further guessing whenever they get this thing going like they want they will somehow summon something or bring destruction. Just throwing out ideas here.

This....

Wow.

This fucked my head.

TELL ME ABOUT THE CUBE!

>Nataraja
Nataraja (Tamil: "நடராசர்" or Kooththan கூத்தன், The King of Dance), is a depiction of the Hindu God Shiva as the cosmic dancer who performs his divine dance (called Tandavam) to destroy a weary universe and prepare for its renewal, by the god Brahma who starts the process of creation.

Christ = Tammuz, and Mary = Ishtar

With Tammuz it's pretty clearcut, a fertility god descending into the netherworld, basically same story.

With Mary it's more complicated because the character was bifurcated into two, and only one is popularly worshiped — the motherly aspect, as the Theotokos.

However it is notable that up until some time in the Medieval, Mary Magdalene, the wild aspect, was the one more popularly worshiped. Which is reasonable to expect — Magdalene has gone from sinner (basically an allegory of Lilith) to saint through Christ's sacrifice, greeting him upon Resurrection, whereas Mary the mother has no character development, her life story doesn't teach any kind of "moral lesson".

The popular celebration of Magdalene was suppressed at some point however, thus denying the exoteric crowd the contemplation of the sexual, feminine aspect of the divine (and its taming, rendering harmless, what YHWH often represented) and disabling her worship by the masses. By re-conflating the two Marys, the Goddess can be reassembled and worshiped. Which is why Christians, especially Catholics tend to be so wary of Marian apparitions and also why they went to ridiculous lengths reinforcing the motherly aspect and ridding the figure of any sexual connotation whatsoever (up to and including immaculate conception of Mary herself, which is an entirely unnecessary detail if you read the Gospel for Jesus's teachings).

Likely at that point the cult of Ishtar/Magdalene the harlot psychopomp became esoteric within the Church instead of simply ceasing, with the initiated practicing sexual magick.

Using "Christ" in place of "Jesus" here out of respect for the historical Jesus as opposed to Church mythology.

They're literally trying to destroy this universe

Question:

Why would the kikes let us openly post and talk about this?

Why no SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM?

I get it if this was encrypted deepweb tor forum shit, but it's "just too easy".

3 dimensional version of a hexagon/star of david and present in Saturn's north pole.

This shit is nuts. But a portal to hell? Get the fuck out of here.

One thing i have noticed is the celebrities and people influencing the masses worship the triangle or pyramid but the people paying them and for all this occultist shit worship the cube or saturn, whats the big idea here? is cube/saturn worship the big leagues?

>why is israel depicted as a cube in the polanball comics

It also has to do with the 3rd eye and the dance is called Tandav.

But Shiva destroys evil.
Doesn't make sense

WAIT EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE FUC KING DOING AND LISTEN TO THIS

REMEMBER THE 12 LOST YEARS OF JESUS CHRIST

SEARCH IT UP

FIND CONNECTIONS TO JESUS AND SHIVA WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING

Ok wait, hang on a sec. I know this MKUltra shit inside and out - I know who Cathy is as well as Brice Taylor - I know the whole Timothy McVeigh, Mark Chapman, Hinkley scenarios connected to Monarch. We know about the Beta Kitten programming of Spears and Cyrus......all this stuff's been available for a long time and Aquino is nothing new.

MasonAnon is feeding us info that is already out there. It's good to know, but it is not new.

We know there is brainwashing, we know about the programs, we know that Monarch is still active.

We need new ammunition. Hell, I could feed you guys this stuff starting back with the Mothers of Darkness castle, but that's just entertainment at this point.

We need a leak or connection we haven't thought of yet.