Whose side did you root for?

Whose side did you root for?

Depends on the episode. They were all dicks in their own way. Except Edd, because he's a fucking sweetheart.

>Hating on plank

He was the only pure one from the show. Best character ever, loved how they developed him.

Plank was by far the worst of them all.

Double D seems like the only one that would hang out with the regular kids if it wasn't for the other Eds, most likely with Sarah and Jimmy. Maybe Rolf and Nazz sometimes.

Eddy would probably make enemies with the kids on his own, and Ed would probably be a NEET who stays in his basement if not for Eddy and Double D.

Edd's too sweet, though. He never says no to Eddy's schemes, no matter how bad they are, and no matter how much he disagrees.

t. Johnny

The Eds, because they were proactive. I root for plans to be completed, not ruined.

Ed would probably wind up as Kevin's henchman or Sarah and Jimmy's servant if it wasn't for the other Eds

sucks to be ed.
he'd be an outcast, and eddy would rope him in all his bullshit

He already does frequent work for Rolf.

>the movie had ed getting past his stupidity, edd getting past his cowardice, and eddy getting past his selfishness
Feels good man

double D is just too pure

>gross out show

The Rolf and Double D Show

If Eddy weren't in the neighborhood, Edd would probably hang with Kevin. Even with Eddy around, Kevin doesn't seem to mind Double D when he's away from the other eds, particularly Eddy who is the source of his hatred. Kevin and Edd would be an interesting friend dynamic.

Without Eddy, Ed would definitely be Sarah's henchman. He doesn't have the agency to even choose to stay in his basement in the presence of stronger personalities.

1) Johnny + Plank
2) The Eds
3) The Kankers
4) Rolph
5) Nazz
POWER GAP
6) Kevin
POWER GAP
7) Jimmy
POWER GAP
8)Shit
9) Sarah. seriously wanted her to die.

You mean Ed. Double D has done some passive aggressive things to get back at Eddy. I don't think Ed's even capable of thinking of such things.

Kevin is so much better than Nazz, even though he's a dick. Nazz is just kind of there, she's just vaguely cute with a cute name.

>The Eds pull off a good scam
>It's not even really a scam, it's just a genuinely good product/service that the kids enjoy and is well worth the $0.25-$0.50 they paid
>The Kankers come and ruin everything anyways

There are limits. The only people who would be friends with Eddy anyway would either be too kind or too dumb. Eddy should be grateful.

Were they only able to get jawbreakers once or twice?

is Nazz even a real name or is it short for something?

I thought it was Swedish or something, but the only thing I found that came close was an Arabic name.

This, although for me it definitely depended on Eddy. If Eddy was being a jerk I rooted for the neighbor kids, if not usually for the Eds.

anyone remember that ed edd n eddy had a couple lost episodes that were advertised on cartoon network but never aired

Plank was an asshole.

Agreed that is why he got best trailer trash waifu

COMPLETE SERIES DVD RELEASE WHEN?

I thought I remember them getting jawbreakers every so often.

I don't think it was a rarity in the show.

childhood is rooting for the eds

adulthood is realizing the other kids were just innocents who didn't want to be scammed

depended by episode but mostly the edds, sure they con the kids sometimes but they could be real cunts back

The only time they were really justified was the movie

This.
Maybe Ed too ironically since most of the time the problem with him is that he's to stupid to understand what he is doing is wrong.

>mfw That one line that just seemed to be an homage to Wizard of Oz ended up being naturally led up to character development and arcs
Did Ed,Edd and Eddy have the greatest finale for an animated show?

What one line?

>If only you HAD a brain, Ed.
>Ow, come on, Eddy, have a heart!
>Courage. Courage, Eddward!

>Eddy: If only you had a brain, Ed.
>Ed: Have a heart Eddy!
>Edd: Courage, courage, Eddward!
Then in the end of the film
>Edd is the one person to stand up to Eddy's brother
>Ed outsmart Eddy's brother by unhinging the door
>Eddy learns to value his friends.

What about Ed? He was fucking nice to everyone.

I remember one time with Sarah's money, which set up the premise for them being in debt to her.

Plank seems to have hypnotized you too

This. Hell, you can't even fault Ed for being the retard he is either. If he and Double D ditched Eddy, the other kids would have liked them better. Everyone else really was an asshole though, especially Jimmy

Always the Eds

Are you guys fucking kidding me!?
Double Dee is a weirdo, he studies bugs, is obsessed with cleanliness and wears a winter hat in the heat of the summer.
He would be an outcast with or without the other two Eds.

Eddy would be able to hang out with the other kids if his Bro didn't turn him into a scamming jerk.

and Ed is a lost cause, he is retarded

The other kids have been shown to like Edd on multiple occasions. What you think they SHOULD think of him is not reflected in the show.

One has one dick
The other has several trolls

Take a good guess

He's a weirdo but most the kids are. I mean is Edd really any weirder than Rolf? Ultimately he'd probably be able to be sociable with the other kids without being roped into Eddy's schemes.
Ultimately Eddy is the only real issue, and he's only an issue because he usually antagonizes the other kids in some form.

gotta go with he edds on this one, the eds did nothing wrong

I always rooted for the eds because of Double D.
All the kids in the neighborhood were assholes, except for Naz most of the time.

The Eds were almost always doing something that was blatantly criminal but I rooted for them anyways. I didn't feel for the other kids that much because they kept falling for the Eds' scams when they should have known better. I mean, how long do you have to live next to someone like Eddy and not have it occur to you that his latest "business" might be a fraud like the dozens of ones before it?

it happened actually semi often in the early seasons, less so in the later seasons when scams would often barely even be part of the plot and even less so once they went back to school

I knew an Arab girl named Nazz in High School, I think she liked me, would have asked her to a dance but she transferred schools about a week before I finally got the courage to ask her(didn't know she had done so till that day unfortunately)

>Hat
Thats a sock man

Eh?

The set-up for that episode always bugged me. Why would Sarah think giving her money to Ed is a good idea? Beyond being dumb and unreliable, Ed is extremely susceptible to Eddy's goading. It doesn't help that Eddy makes his desire to buy jawbreakers with the money known while Sarah is present.

If it wasnt the fact the fact that it would get ruined

I would say remake it and have The Gourd be the new antagonist

Johnny gets along with them just fine and he's a freak with an imaginary friend in the form of a wooden plank with a smiley face, Rolf is all sorts of strange with his bizarre foreign customs, and Jimmy's a fucking sissy-ass faggot. Double D would get along just fine.

WILFRED!

Who drew this?
I assume nobody who worked on the show because the actions and gestures/poses aren't exaggerated in the way Antonucci prefers

person on Deviantart by the name of VampireMeerkat

I dont know, i want to learn to do rolfs voice just so i can yell this shit

Is that the weirdo that made a bunch of stupid fanon about everyone's families and teenage/adult appearances that everyone just accepts as canon for some reason?

Pretty sure I rooted for/against every character at one point or another.

Eds

This really never gets old.

>ywn track down the VA and ask him to record this

He was too wooden.

What are the odds of three Edwards in the same neighborhood??

Edds all the way, mainly double D.

>rolfs weapons of terrorism
I now want to know group hes a part of

>plankfags

I rooted for the Eds since the show was named after them.

Yes. Yes it does.

It's up there.

xylophilian fag detected

I am in the group of my old country head in sock edboy

I think i could have Ed, Edd, Jonny, Nazz, Rolf, and MAYBE Eddy and Jimmy for friends.

>A friendly dumb guy who enjoy comic books and horror b movie.
>An intellectual very polite and open-minded.
>A weird kid with a piece of wood for imaginary friend, but he's actually sympathetic.
>An immigrant guy naturally sympathetic if you respect him.
>The "Hot chick' of the neighborhood, pretty sympathetic too.
>A weak wimp baby kid but could actually be tolerated.
>Eddy is an asshole but you can actually have fun with him, and he's generally less obnoxious than Kevin.

I rooted for the real heros

Do you remember the sprinkler party episode? Edd absolutely can not interact with people other than Ed and Eddy he's a total weirdo

This. In that episode, Eddy was the one that seemed to most accepted by the kids while Ed and Edd fucked everything up by being autistic

In spite of being a weirdo many of the characters preferred Edd the most and would rush to his defence, like the finale of the movie. He was able to interact with most of them easily enough when he wasn't with the Eds, and I think Sarah and Jimmy even had a thing for him too.

I now imagine an alternate show that just focuses on everyone instead of the Eds. I can imagine Edd being like Nazz's BFF, Ed being Rolf's dumb farm hand, and Eddy being in a more friendly rivalry with Kevin

Eds, sometimes Rolf though. He seemed the least assholish of the non-ed cul de sac kids.

>that bit where Edd and Ed trap in the kids and talk about brain surgery and horror comics

I honestly wish they had kept the slightly socially inept Double-D from S1. It makes more sense than this Edd from the later seasons.

THE BURDEN OF HOSPIITALITY IS TO GREAT FOR ROLF
TO GREAT FOR ROLF
TO GREAT FOR ROLF

>the real heros

Jesus fuck, no. Did you really miss the point of the Kanker sisters? They are underachievement, personified. Every time, literally EVERY time the Eds come up with a plan to make money that actually seems to work for once, the Kankers show up and ruin it. Canadian squirt guns, river cruises, you name it. These weren't even scams. They were actually providing a product/service that the other kids seemed to legitimately enjoy but no, the Kankers just couldn't have that.

They couldn't allow their future baby-daddies/alimony providers to gain any kind of sense of achievement so it's easier for them to accept working a dead end local job, never leaving their home town and living up to their potential. They want them stuck there, just like they choose to be, part of the trailer trash, because right now they're young and easily manipulated.

All it takes is one bad decision one night in highschool and BAM! They're stuck with a kid for life.

I mean for fuck's sake, their name is literally Kanker. Stop thinking with your dick, user. Don't give into them. Don't let them win.

I'm not sure why people find the Kankers hot, Marie is kinda hot (kinda) but the other two are fugly. Especially Lee.

I also always wonder why they were more obsessed with the Eds than the other kids

I feel like if it weren't for Eddy or Ed, Eddwould be in his damn house all day studying bugs, doing chores and inventing stuff.
He wouldn't have much interest to interact with other kids.

I feel like a lot of people in this thread and the fandom give Edd too much credit

Because the Ed stumbled onto them first. The Kankers could have went after any boy in the cul-de-sac even Johnny's weird ass.

The Eds, but more so Double D and Ed. He always looked out for everyone, not just his close friends, and strives to make the best out of every situatiway. He also had a firm belief on what was right and wrong, and was more self-aware than the rest of the characters. Ed, despite his lack of intellect, was very caring, and used it to his advantage in a sort of witty way. Eddy was just greedy and selfish, and even though he cared about Double D and Ed, it was only for his personal gain.

Johnny was harmless and likable enough, but was a loner who didn't contribute much to the rest of the characters (although I empathize with him as I was also to an extent that type of kid growing up).

Rolf was interesting for his foreign eccentricity, and he could pull his own weight in the group he hung out with.

Kevin was a jerk, but it was justifiable in the case of Eddy's scams, and he wasn't a jerk in the sense that he was a wrongdoer, so it was understandable how he was popular with the other characters.

Nazz was just sort of there, Sarah was a brat, and Jimmy wasn't bad but would always hang out with Sarah, so it didn't make much of a difference. The Kankers were just trashy and contributed trash.

Plank on the otherhand, was intriguing and enigmatic. Simply a genius character.

>Kevin and Edd would be an interesting dynamic.
I agree. Together, they probably would have done the most good for the Cul de sac.

Remember that time the Eds kept making rides for him because he got bored by the other ones (no, paying for a ride you don't like isn't a dick move, you could see the entire ride and Johnny, at least, liked them), and then at the end he tricked the Eds into going on the ride, and stealing their money?

god I love this board

Holy shit, this.

If I had a dime for every fucking "I wish some trash chick was that into me when I was in high school" post here...
No you don't. They were practicing what they saw their mom do with men: rope em in and tie them down. If that had happened to you, you'd be on the al/ck/y threads right now talking about what an idiot you were letting yourself knock up a formerly moderately attractive chick who seemed totally cool at the time.

It'd be nice to fuck a girl like the Kankers. It wouldn't be nice to be stuck with them for life.

I forget what episode it was, but I remember one time Double D needed to get Kevin's attention so he asked Kevin what wrench he was using on his bike. I bet Kevin doesn't have anyone to talk about mechanics with, which is why he got pretty excited when Edd asked.

True pottery. Seriously, that's really cool.

The eds were the weirdos. It's easy to rope them in. They're like the stragglers that can't keep up with a herd.

Its a joke chill out dude as is 90 percent of the thread, take your issues elsewhere.

Not the guy, but if you're not interested in psychologically profiling cartoon characters, this may not be the board for you, and it definitely is not the thread for you.

Calm down Double D
Its just a toy
From Canada
Jeez

Kevin would have talen all the credit though driving Edd to hate him

...I think I caught you on tumblr earlier.