Should we ban britbongs from discussing American politics?

Should we ban britbongs from discussing American politics?

They've been BTFO'd from American politics since 1776, why do they still think their opinion matters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8-_BVJiRAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should ban them from Sup Forums until they actually sign article 50.

Britbongs should be banned simply because they allowed Brexit to happen.

agreed

Enjoy Hillary, cuckold.

That doesn't make sense, why should anyone but Americans talk about yank politics if that's how you're gunna look at it? Also, an opinion is relevant if it can be backed up by logic and/or evidence so why does nationality matter?

Always a leaf

Brit is just mad his country is no longer relevant after embarrassing itself in front of the whole world.

this is why Sup Forums has flags. don't be a homoginzed pussy.

yes

Because we explicitly BTFO'd you from our politics 240 years ago.

Don't make us BTFO you again britfags.

>Should we ban britbongs from discussing American politics?
No, Britain is still relevant.
>Wanting Britain to stay in the EU
Britain chose wisely. EU is a fucking train wreck.

As opposed to never being relevant?

>Britain is still relevant.

topkek

No really, it is. Brexit was a big deal. Britain is definitely still relevant and the United States is part of Britain's legacy.

Only the liberal cunt and cuckservative faggot ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8-_BVJiRAo

>no longer relevant
Remind when Canada ever was

I actually think most Brits have pretty good opinions, or at least ones worth listening to. Canadians on the other hand...

Mk, let me just put it in terms you'll understand limey. This time last century you were top dog in the world. No contenders to the crown were even close. 30 years later you cucked out so hard it was mind boggling, lost your entire empire, and now are just back to bitching about how to keep Scotland in line.

Let that shit sink in. You went from managing a world spanning empire less than 100 years ago, to trying to keep a shittastic extension of yourself that were the original trannies in line. You've GOT to be fucking kidding me.

Your kids are literally shitting all over your face every single day, and even the shit ones equal you in diplomatic power and respect. You want to bitch about a leaf?

I'm going to close this out with a few questions.

How does it feel to be a former world leader?
How does it feel to be reduced to a 1600's level of domestic policy?
How does it feel to lose the largest empire the world has ever known in under 50 years?
How does it feel to watch your leaders be assfucked by german women until they scream Brexit?
How does it feel to be Britain?

Answer: Feels bad yo.

I'd rather bans the leafs

All Americans should be banned from speaking on European politics then,

Everyone should a voice no matter how many chromosomes they may have, or how ever low their iq, especially on the island of inbreeding known as England

You would ban the only voice of reason Sup Forums has left.
Most Americans here seem to think Brexit was a good thing so maybe you should be banned.

>muh diversity

No, we would be better off banning the filthy crumpets and dirty teethed cucks from discussing American politics.

Britfags BTFO irrelevant faggots

Ugh, fuck right off. It's like you want to be hated.
No, I like them. Just today a bong started a thread asking us burgers to help him understand the Civil War. They have a genuine desire to understand that goes beyond the usual bantz.

Why won't dumb fuck Yanks ever accept that the only reason Britain didn't rape them was because of the french.

How does it feel that the biggest pussies ever saved you from the only war you ever truly won.

Shut the fuck up stupid asshole.

What crawled up your pussy Burger?

Filthy hillbilly

>implying Brits didn't burn down the White House because you were acting like a spoiler child
>said event is only remembered as a sideshow in British history

*spoilt
Fucking autocorrect

Don't ban us, just take what we say with a pinch of salt. It's always interesting to have an outside view right?

Ever heard of WW2?

You are irrelevant as fuck now.

A

FUCKING

>American thinking America singlehandedly won the war
>what is the Allied powers?

BRITFAG

Burger and leaf posters acting like vulgar stereotypes of burger and leaf posters
Sniveling poof

>what is nato

Irrelevant by choice, we conquered the world tasted the fruits of all the land we conquered and made our place in history. Then we went home. You filthy Yanks time and again fail in your wars.

Ww2 when you pussies waited until the war was basically over?

Don't ever forget yank we British stopped you from being Mexico 2.0

daily reminder that the "american independence victory" was just a way for our banking dynasties to control your country's wealth (to this day)

I wear that label with pride.

Slide thread sage

Disagreeing with your shitty opinions =/= shitposting

The fact you the use the word poof shows me that you're a feminime fairyboy

beautiful work by the way mate, underrated

"stfu stupid asshole" isn't an opinion.
>disagreeing
Leafs are incapable of discourse. That's why it has become standard practice around here to immediately disregard.

What, do you want fucking cookie because you helping daddy handle the big boy shit?

Nobody likes us and we don't care

Hurry up and die you brown fat cunts

Australians have no history

The fact that you come from a country where people regularly say the word poof shows me that your whole country is cucked.

Joke's on you m8 we are already are Mexico 2.0 and we didn't need your help.
Who's #1 now?

You're 22 trillion in debt and are about to elect Donald Trump, you ain't number 1

You saw something that triggered you and you made your displeasure clear by proceeding to insult your fellow burger.

Seems like your opinions are quite clear wouldn't you say?

>about to elect Donald Trump
This is bad how?

SEE

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT

BAN THE BRITBONGS

>France! Help us France!
>FRAAANCE! The Redcoats took Charlestown and those two armies we sent into Quebec were annihilated!
>FRAAAANCE!!! PLEASE!!!
>(France shows up, wins)
>HAHA! TAKE THAT BRITAIN! USA USA!!! IT HAPPENED JUST LIKE MEL GIBSON SAID!! BTFO!
>Fuck, where'd all these Indians come from?

wtf I hate trump now

Why do burgers always boast about the war of independence? It was nothing more than a proxy war between Britain and France

Frankly more Britons care about the loss of India than America

>leaf
Disregard

They never seem to get that into they're thick heads they were saved by the pussy french yet is their biggest victory

You might as well ban the whole world because we all think your sham of a democracy is a circus show and Trump is leading act.

Is that how they teach it in cuckbec?

kek

#FeelTheJohnson

Ok. Bye bye
>I don't give a fuck

literally no one gives a fuck about the independence here

and the only reason we have an interest in america is because it's so hideously weird it'd be rude not to watch

nice try achmed

i bet you think you won ww2 as well

Well daddy didn't do a very good job at the Kasserine pass did he?

Get fucked americuck, "your boys" didn't do shit. The Soviets, Brits and others fought it, your jews gave us the shekels to do so.

Genetic Fallacy.

But thanks for proving how vapid and ignorant you are, its entertaining to know you have nothing of substance to argue with.

Is this really a game you want to play, Detroit?

Damn right!!!

We're here to stay, will be fun discussing POTUS Hilldawg

I feel if they stay true to brexit, they can stay. Leaves on the other hand...

Australia? No, Russia. (Though Australia did more in combat than the USA)
The USA's only meaningful contribution was fueling a better force.

The Soviets won ww2 bruh. Britain and America merely stalled for time.

Who BTFO'd the japs from the pacific for your aussie shitposting friend here?

Oh right... WE DID.

they are less cucked than we are, because of brexit.

And what did the Canadians do?

All with American guns, food, ammo, trucks, aircraft, tanks, and money.

You fuckers also did fuck all in the Pacific.

Using our technology

Who invaded manchuko and could have annexed Japan within a few months>

That's right, the USSR!

You took some tiny little islands and Ladyboy land, well done!

>What was the Japanese Empire?
>What was the Asia-Pacific War?
>Where is Australia?
>What is an Atomic Bomb?

You're welcome you unthankful little faggot.

>in the Pacific

Brits and Aussies took shit loads of casualties fighting the nips, nice American education

I agree with your comments on politics and leaves.

American politics are relevant to every country and I welcome logical input.

That being said, don't try to fucking vote here unless you're a citizen.

What we did is irrelevant to my point. Which you didn't refute so I guess you conceded it.

Totally agree. Anything that supports an end to the 'special relationship' with you soulless mongrels gets my absolute blessing. You are the chinks of the white race.

>All with American guns, food, ammo, trucks, aircraft, tanks, and money.
Like ISIS and Al-Qaeda?

I highly doubt those commies could've pulled off a successful invasion of the home islands, especially if we're taking the US Navy tearing the Imperial Navy a new asshole out of the equation.

No, we took the Japanese fucking Empire and turned it into our puppet state... outlawed them from having any military presence until 1954 and still use their little island as our military outpost.

You clueless fuck.

Welcome for what? Australia started pushing the Japs back before the USA had any success with their increasingly depleted force.

And let's not forget that they beat the shit out of the USA without even being present at the battle.