Homestuck and other mspa works

Since homestuck's ending was terrible, lets talk about other adventures that were satisfying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Fs4faI27fs
youtube.com/watch?v=dbL-NSkXnl8
mspfanventures.com/?s=14653
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, LOL. Only Homestuck.

Problem Sleuth was good, but had bad pacing.
I mean they fought the final boss for half the fucking comic goddamn.

problem sleuth only had a good ending because they are all flat characters

Retarded Brazilian Rabbit Jade fanadventure is satisfying

Do you think Jade pretends she's giving birth when she shits?

sylphs don't heal, but the nature of their class as a creation class renders them most likely to be a healing class. my current running theory is that they "invite creation through their aspect or invite creation of their aspect", since it's a much more useful word than "heal" and has the same basic meaning. Thus, a Sylph of Space invites creation of or through the basic properties of matter, such as charge, mass, velocity, etc.

Land of Fog and Pumpkins.

Hot off the press, so to speak. Or it was, just before the last thread died.

fuckin' ace

a

slutii cumahn

hey, would you mind drawing this land?

Land of Satellites and Frogs

Your land is covered by wetlands and low hills. It is swiftly orbited by hundreds of blinking satellite terrariums, each containing a frog. The only area they do not pass over is your house, which is suspended far above the satellite's control center on the ground below. However, the complex's geothermal power conduits are being jammed by your denizen, Echidna. You must either delve into the underground caverns to repair and shield them, or defeat her to stop her signal. Only then will the control center be able to guide the satellites and their passengers safely down from their orbits to the wetlands, where the frog-collecting can begin.

classpectanon won't add it to the land pastebin :(

Huh, that's a pretty astute observation user, good shit.

That makes sense as well, given the injuries Kanaya has sustained over the course of the comic, she'd likely have experience at dealing with injuries where there's missing pieces of flesh. Thus she can provide healing through providing new grafted on tissue in an instant.

Guys, serious question
What the fuck is Homestuck?

PS was pretty fun

youtube.com/watch?v=_Fs4faI27fs

a miserable pile of secrets

it's a story about a bunch of preteens playing an excessively complicated game with the endgoal of enabling the creation of universes.

It's shit.

Hey you know how Dave (and to a lesser extent Bro/Dirk) were said to be Hussie's self insert. What do you think that tells about Dave's emotional Bro-Abuse acceptance speech? The parts particularly striking to me are the lines about "If he ever had a real emotion or seemed to give a shit beyond 'irony' or some purely sociopathic agenda I might've given sympathy, but he didn't", which to me post-ending seems very telling and descriptive of the nature of Homestuck as a whole. It never really escaped Irony or ascended beyond the joke that he'd antagonized it out to be.

That's awful. LE/Caliborn are essentially the winners, the story is an anti-story with an anti-ending and they succeed and get away with everything in the end.

Neat. I'll note it down. No ETA though.

I wish I had that "gay leprechauns go on an adventure with a skeleton manchild" screencap right now.

2spooky4me

Looks great man!

terezi tied down and filled like the slut she is!

Is it, though? Is that really it? Fuck me, I thought there had to be way more to it than that, the way people around me constantly talk it up. That sounds downright insufferably autistic.

>that fucking gamer guy who ragequitted dark souls 2 has a bro that owns waifu bodypillows
QUALITY
BR
WRITING

anime

good one

They were also doing a lot of shit in that part of the comic to defeat DMK and BHMK respectively. It was doing a shit ton of callbacks and references to set up earlier in the comic too. Ridiculous shit like the electric current with the fan and the fan cord, or even Mt. Lardass being the result of the brassier MK was wearing.

I just recently read through PS again too and fuck it's a fun adventure

Reminder that the author of Problem Sleuth and the author of Homestuck are the same person

i mean, there is WAY more to it than it, i'm giving you a one sentence summary, which is what i'm best at. one sentence summaries.

Common advice is to read until the page "WV: Ascend", and if you don't like it past that, don't keep reading, and if you're interested or sickened but curious, just head on.

No it didn't, it had the exactly right pacing for what it was and never changed its mind on what it wanted to be.

It starts out stupid, then gets good, then steadily becomes increasingly autistic until it hits the Point of No Return, at which point it becomes too autistic to bear and disappears up its own ass.

Leddit decided to make their own comics to mock Sup Forums

Shall we fight back and show them they are not even opponents?

About how long would it approximately take to read Problem Sleuth? I remember taking a few days to binge read Homestuck up until Doc Scratch's intermission

NO.

So you're thinking is that Aranea was able to heal Terezi's eyesight through the creation or invitation of Light back into her eyes, a play off the old biblical phrase "Let there be light." Or perhaps more simply the invitation of fortuitous creation or healing, such as creating new eyes/new tissue for her damaged eyes.

I can get behind that view, though my next question would be; where Jade was able to influence and alter the density, size and velocity of objects (in particular planets) would Kanaya's Space abilities (had she unlocked them fully) be linked with the creation of the building blocks of the universe through those basic properties?

dude chill

what is your obsession with them

shut the fuck up hstanon or I swear to god I will start making comics in which reddit and HSG are best friends and occasionally fondle each others balls no homo

At least tell me why
tipsy is the answer
I am not that retard. I was even against posting comics there.

I read it in an empty afternoon, but I'm an abnormally fast reader.
For Aranea: I believe personally that it's a bit of both. You can take it as inviting the creation of Light in the literal sense, by re-activating the parts of Terezi that took in photons and transmitted information to her brain.

Kanaya would be able to create things, yes, but not destroy. More specifically, she would invite the creation or allow creation, which is kind of hard to explain because it's very obnoxiously abstract. But yeah, basically you could say stuff like "she makes virtual particles exist for slightly longer, or with more of them", stuff like that.

hey look it's a homestuck thread posing as an mspa thread again

Hit me up with a Knight of Hope senpai

Not very long if you power through it, especially if it hooks your interest. I would say 2-4 days depending on how long you're committed to reading in a session and with how much you want to digest the individual pages to make sure you get the full experience, given the number of little things and call backs.

It took me two days last time, but that was cause I was reading slow and doing other shit.
You can probably finish it in less than a day

Homestuck is literally the first word in the subject field

Because I'm sick of this silly stuff. Everyone just seems annoyed by it.

The first time I read problem sleuth, I hated the second half, because I went in not knowing that the final boss was going to take so long. Reading it a second time, the long boss fight was a lot more tolerable, because I was able to temper my expectations and just relax and enjoy the story.

i wrote a new ending for homestuck what do you think

ok then

link?

anyone got the megas for Collide and Act 7 handy?

youtube.com/watch?v=dbL-NSkXnl8

This is how you do a "make your own conclusions" ending properly.

Fuck Act 7.

I don't want my beautiful Aranea to die. ;-;

Herstuck
mspfanventures.com/?s=14653

2 bade

You're a grill. LOL

yet another slow paced never updating adventure, and not even in english

pass

lolwut?!

Well those are supposed the weaponize their aspect, and hope is supposed to be insanely powerful.
Like the destroyer class the Prince of Hope started breaking shit when he lose his own hope.
And the page of hope needed a lot of hope on himself to wreck shit.
Now a Knight, and this is only my headcanon, would be the one who fight for his friends, so when you really have to hope that your teammates will be ok, because you'll be there for them, that's when you can take down a fucking black king bro

you exploit or equip hope as weapon, so basically you're like "i believe that i'm invincible" and then you are.

I know it hurts user, but MSPAF is gone. It's best to move on without him, trying to make lightning strike twice is just going to hurt everyone.

Autism.

Please. ;-;

yeah, but

knight of hope = kamina?

*Please. ;-;

BELIEVE IT DATTEBAYO.

No seriously, you weaponize positive feelings and belief, likely in yourself or in guarding your allies. So your ability in combat in directly proportional to your ability to keep positive belief in yourself high, a real team player who'd synergise greatly with any number of classpect combinations, in particular support Heart players and any Blood players.]

Going deeper into how some of your powers might materialize, Hope players seem to utilize light in combat and it's incredibly powerful as both Eridan and Jake have proven. As such, as a Knight of Hope you are able to utilize light lazers and perhaps even light barriers given the connection with guarding your allies but still being able to weaponize those projections. In terms of what your self belief can do, you'd likely be highly durable as long as you kept that Hope alive but at your most powerful when defending allies.

She is only getting punished

wish fulfillment and spends too much on garbage fucking characters like tavros
kys u dumb nigger

Add Murderstuck closure to the Gamzee bit and you're golden.

Oh fuck, I didn't realize a new video had come out for that. Going to need to watch all of them the next time I'm on a computer

what are you talking about

tavros literally serves the exact same purposes as before: he collects the ghost army, and he ties up gcat so condy cant use it. that's it

perhaps terezi could "judge" him for his crimes like the legislacerator she always wanted to be, and karkat and kanaya would be her bailiffs

do people apply these weird color-shift filters on purpose
is it supposed to look like you need 3D glasses to view it properly

No....... :(

Was Homestuck itself a shitpost taken too far?

hey where are my shoes 0n0

would u?

>tfw you will never be the royal clam eater

would I eat those noodles
fucking yes I'm starving

yeah man that soup looks nice

but where's drollgorg

*hands them back with cum coating the insides*

I am legit hungry yes give me the soup

full offense but his art got WAY worse

would I what?

BRHSG es numero uno

Yeah, it'd be nice to actually see her justice theme sustained, given how it just seemed to peter out as the comic went on. Didn't Gamzee also have a mock trial setup with the heads of the fallen trolls, or is that just some fan art that's stuck with me?

Either way, as long as the fact that he fucking killed some of their friends is brought up then I'd be happy. Could also serve as a way of showing how much of Gamzee's choices were influenced by LE, given we never really knew in the end.

>equius, nep, eri, fef, vriska all dead
>no mention of ara or sol
>tavros still alive
>DUDE TWO ROXYS LMAO
>kills off aranea
>kills best jack
I'm glad I don't live in that shitty universe.

He def had the trial thing

I wish people who want Tavros to live a happy life get cancer desu.
The weenie deserved his eternal hell.

i would KISS caliborn

ara would never take off her socks...

Why?

tch.... that's right..... here, it's kill or be killed.... only the strong survive

He's pathetic

dronegorg is being ridden by squarewave while sawtooth has jacked condy's battleship

WEENIES
WHO LET THEM OUT

having terezi, a lowblood, judge him would probably make him flip his lid. it would be great

Como se tivesse competição

>>>/fur/

You're shounen as fuck liveblogger