What is the worst Hitchcock film?

What is the worst Hitchcock film?

under capricorn

The worst one I've seen is Family Plot, which was his last movie. Still was ok though, just didn't feel very Hitchcockian. Rope is one that isn't considered to be a masterpiece but I thought it was pretty good.

all of them desu
rope and rear window are pretty good though

The Birds

>The Birds
>worst
Shit taste.

The trouble with harry

Idk, op - but i think rear window is by far my favorite.

To Catch a Thief

Just dull as shit.

All of them. Hitchcock is shit in a bag.

all.

life boat is pretty awful

They are all overrated as hell, especially Vertigo.

The acting is really bad too cause Hitchcock would just cast actresses based on their looks.

The Birds is pretty meh.

Lifeboat is great.

The birds is saved by the cinematography and special effects (and the lack of a soundtrack was genius), so probably North by northwest or Strangers on a train, with the best being Rear window, Notorious and Rope in this order

Rope

Spellbound or Torn Curtain

Rear Window is the most overrated one

Vertigo is the most overrated but it's still a great movie. The first half is just a bit underwhelming.

FACT: NORTH BY NORTHWEST IS THE BEST HITCHOCK FILM

nah it sucks
it's hacky world war ii propaganda and on top of that it's stagey as hell
living proof that the oscars have always been bullshit

I'd imagine some of his first ones, or the ones made in Germany, before he had an interesting style and usage of images. Also, North by Northwest or basically anything from the sound era except Family Plot? Come on, don't delude yourselves.

Correct.

>Rope is one that isn't considered to be a masterpiece

okay, but what's the worst?

Topaz is pretty awful. Still has at least one kino shot though

Dem long takes tho

It isn't considered among Hitchcock's masterpieces by film critics. If you've ever actually studied Hitchcock you would know that. It's a great movie still.

This would be great DELET THIS image.

Out of the 12 or so I've seen, the "worst" is actually Vertigo. Notorious was also really forgettable.