Holy FUCK, Trump got absolutely shit on

holy FUCK, Trump got absolutely shit on.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290120-obama-its-time-for-republican-leaders-to-denounce-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/donald_you_ignorant_slut_joe_bob_briggs
youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So is a nigger who has never held a real job, but here we are.

It's like he's so gullible he genuinely doesn't realize how much support that's going to rally to Trump.

>shills with proxys

Can he actually give a reason why Trump is unfit for the presidency? I mean, Andrew Jackson was president and he was objectively worse than Trump in most measures. Trump doesn't seem that bad of a president desu when we've have had him and Obongo who litteraly did nothing for most of his 8 years.

So republicans are that cucked
they take instruction from the democrats on how to get elected now?

The Entire USA has gone fucking insane. Look at this article look at it! This is complete madness.

fuck off shill

no one care about Obama anymore

People have been saying this for, what, a year and a half now?

I can't think of a better endorsement for a Trump presidency than Obama clearing his calendar to actively work against his nomination. The First Wookee is about to be replaced by a sexy Ukrainian

>implying the Dem nominee is any more fit
Randotron 2.0 and The Carsonator when

takimag.com/article/donald_you_ignorant_slut_joe_bob_briggs

>I won’t even go into the hundreds of “unfit to be President” screeds, because they all ignore one basic fact of our system: If you receive 270 votes in the electoral college, you are by definition fit to be President. Democracy’s a bitch, dudes.

>saying this right before cash to Iran comes out

I bet king nigger feels very stupid right now.

God took a shit and it turned into Obama

He was a good lawyer actually

any us born person age 35 and above is fit to be POTUS. a constitutional scholar knows this.

Trump is going down in flames bros.

I HAD A DREAM AND NOW IT'S CRUMBLING BEFORE ME

Not really senpai. He just defended ACORN a few times. He never worked at a real firm for any period of time.

Besides, being a lawyer means dick. Too many politicians go straight from law school or elected office. Shit is fucked up.

yeah they've fucking purposely baited him with this Muslim soldier shit, he should have just ignored it completely. Trump obviously needs a new campaign manager

youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk

Wtf i hated Obama before and I still hate him now

What's my flag doing there?

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

Why do all the hot ones crave BBC?

Obama is unfit for the Presidency. The last eight years proves he is unfit.

Hillary Clinton is unfit for the Presidency. She has spent a lifetime proving she is unfit.

Wow really makes you think. Looks like I'm now #MentallyHill

shill lmao you think they are going to stop if you do the same as they do?

you are a kind of autist i havent seen