WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of Europe needs to have this kind of external immigration policy

He was a bad goy.

>All of Europe needs to have this kind of external immigration policy
Majority of europeans don't want it though.

>Juice

They do the best cliffhangers

What they want and what they need are different.

Yeah cuz a fucking leaf up at 3-6 am knows what's best for a bunch of people.

>do you want half of africa to come here
this is actually interesting, since they already said that they want the entire jewish diaspora to come back, regardless of where they live. meanwhile judaism is become more and more common in subsaharan africa.

the image israel has painted of itself as a liberal haven in an otherwise socially regressive region is going to become increasingly challenged in the following years, and this is probably going to affect other issues as well.

>meanwhile judaism is become more and more common in subsaharan africa

No it hasn't. They're only larping as jews so they can leave their shithole and go to the other shithole which is less shitty, israel.

>and go to the other shithole which is less shitty, israel
Should’ve used a colon

yeah, thanks for the advice :3

Maybe because,it offers an alternative to Christianity and Islam and its tenants suit their tastes? Not everything is some ploy gulfie

this is probably the case, but it doesn't change the situation. do you think israel would want them if they genuinely wanted to become jews? of course not.

when israel encourages global jewry to migrate back to israel, they do so because they know that these western jews are well educated, and work in important areas like universities (not just humanities, but also natural sciences), engineering, architecture, literature, banking, and of course, politics. by getting these jews back, they'll get a lot of well needed workforce.

they certainly don't want every african village idiot to come there, and they wouldn't want that even if those guys were sincerely jewish.

>they wouldn't want that even if those guys were sincerely jewish.

They are sincerely Jewish though. They genuinely like and do all the stuff to engage with it. They don't even WANT to move I'm many cases. They just want recognition but nonetheless less the skepticism of African religiosity has always been stupid.

>>They are sincerely Jewish though. They genuinely like and do all the stuff to engage with it. They don't even WANT to move I'm many cases.
can you source this or are you just talking out of your ass like half my pol sci lecturers

you can convert to judaism if a recognized rabbi does the conversion
any jew (and grandchild of a jew) can move to israel under the law of return

>talking out of your ass like half my pol sci lecturers

I doubt that but
The Lemba
Abayudaya (more then a century) among other Ugandans
Ethiopian jews
Abuja has a good amount
Ghana has 25 synagogues with like around 30k practicing some form of it.
Timbuktu has a bunch that practice it.
Rwanda has a small community

Ok Batman

>Liberal haven in an otherwise socially regressive region
Do people actually believe this? The common opinion on Israel here is that they're a far-right lead, increasingly worrying oppressor. People have become really disillusioned on Israel.

>Do people actually believe this?
In US? Yes.

You have to keep mind that 'social observations' presented here are made by quite possibly some of most autistic people on Sup Forums based on rates of virginity.

Black Jews are the best though
youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs

>CRACKAS
>YOU ARE NOT JEW
>DAS RITE
Goddamn stereotypes apply.

>pic related

Par the course for Israel.

this

this

Reminder that Israel does NOT recognise human rights.