People pay respects to Cpt. Humayun Khan at his Arlington grave

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/760548571804528650

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/khizr-khan-has-previously-written-extensively-on-sharia-law/
archive.is/CvtzY
archive.is/foF3Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss when we made the graves the shape of their religion. Easier to filter out the filth.

Don't shit on the Captain. He died serving this country. It's not his fault his parents agreed to be pawns.

>only found out about this random soldier a few days ago
>go to his grave and film it
>will forget about him tomorrow
>"paying respects"

:)

I didn't realize Jews were considered people in the USA.

Next level virtue signaling right here. Almost as good as when everyone clapped for Bruce-Caitlyn Jenner at the ESPN awards.

Somebody near Arlington go there with an F sign

>implying they didn't plant pokemon lures there to bring people out
>implying Niantic didn't set it up as a Mew spawn area

>Whole area is literally crawling with Mews.
>Those who collect 1000 Mews get a Mewtwo if they prostrate in front of the only USA Islamic soldier's grave.

I really hate virtue signaling pieces of shit.

headline has typo
>People are getting paid to respect Cpt. Humayun Khan at his grave in Arlington after his father's speech.

If Trump doesn't win I'm going to kill myself.

Hang on let me cross out the Harambe on my sign. Wait. I can still leave the H. Ok I'm ready to go.

#justiceforhumayab

Another example of virtue signaling. Without a muslim pawn to drum up the issue no one would pay attention to this dead guy.

Please, PLEASE someone leave this comic on the grave.

Jesus christ, this.

they should set up a camera and arrest everyone who does that

People using dead soldiers for politics.

So they just happened to have a camera crew there to capture these "random" acts

He wouldn't be dead if Hillary didn't support the war he fought in or Muslims didn't kill him.

>Be part of an army 1000X stronger than the enemy
>Be part of an army that is invading and killed FAR more innocent people than the enemy
>Be part of an army that also created enemy through scummy politicians
>Dies

It's sad that he died and I feel bad for his parents but he's not a hero.

/thread

Dont forget to take a couple of infidels along with you.

Unless he planned to use his service for the same ends, but we will never know

>tfw Brett Favre isn't a cuck

he died serving bush, jew corporate overlords, and hillary clinton

>thousands of white Christians die in the Iraq/Afghanistan War
>hundreds of thousands more between WWII to the Gulf War

>DNC shills this one fucking Muslim
>people go cry and worship his grave

what a bunch of fucking cunt pieces of shit, so easily manipulated

>2 self-hating liberals who normally scream that all military members are evil baby killers show up for photo-op and feel like they've sunk Trump in the process

WEW LAD!

>post yfw Trump orchestrated this whole fiasco just so people can pay respects to a fallen soldier

>He died serving this country.

Pic related...

Reminder that the sort of people "standing up" for the Captain are the same ones so vocally against the war and those that essentially lost Vietnam

>implying they didn't drop ghastly/haunters there

Press F to pay respects

>Humayan

Ffs, these mudshits named their kid human?

F

This whole situation is so obviously forced it's just cringeworthy.

Like how they spent about two weeks trying to make that image of the bitch in the dress at the BLM riot go viral.

Just in NBC staffers pretend to be normal civilians and visit khans grave in front of cameras of course. Just in nobody buys it.

pretty much this, the harambe effect in action. these people don't give a shit if anyone dies fighting for their freedom

Daily reminder that his dad supports Sharia law

dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/khizr-khan-has-previously-written-extensively-on-sharia-law/

Why the fuck is that gravestone with that fucking crescent star bullshit allowed in Arlington? That is so disrespectful to the men who lost their lives fighting those goat fucking muslims. Disgraceful! How do we start a petition to get Cpt. Humayun Khan removed from Arlington Cemetery?

Who?

I wonder if they would let you put a swastika on your grave?

Seriously for what?

>and ignore the literal thousands of graves surrounding him because they were not mentioned on the news

lol at people sitting on their computer shitting on people who actually went out and did stuff irl

What did he do?
The Federal government is not protecting our freedom
They are the ones taking it away

If my parents did such a publicity stunt if I ever died I would haunt them for the rest of their lives.

>paying respects
>to a dead moron whose own father is whoring out his corpse for the benefit of his law firm that specializes in selling visas to middle easterners
>at the behest of a woman who sent him to his death and has connections to a corporation that funded his murderers

Liberalism is literally a mental illness.

he was a real humayun being.

HIS STORY IS FAKE AND MADE UP BY HIS JIHADI DAD!

The story has been massively inflated since the original telling in 2004. Back then he was just about to inspect a vehicle no heroics at all. Now he's running in front to stop a vehicle before it hit a "chow tent". This is impossible no fucking locals are driving a vehicles inside this FOB he was at.

2004 story archive.is/CvtzY

2016 retarded shill story archive.is/foF3Z (has female soldiers digging foxholes in Iraq)

>NBC

I was actually thinking of traveling to Arlington just to visit his grave and pay my respects and get a photo beside him.

Wow the media this election cycle is worse than the ministry of truth in 1984. I've never seen anything like it. They just lie and lie and lie and it somehow becomes truth.

Gary Sinese would be so upset and disappointed by this thread, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Saved.

Lt dan should have died in the jungle with his men!

he died 12 years ago and nobody gave a shit until now. fucking virtue signalling irl

is that right? i haven't really been following this story. so they wait 12 years to parade this dead soldier in front of the media as an attempt to bait and hook trump? that is pretty low.

m8

>save the country
>by dying to terrorists in the wrong country because the government pushed us there

>"Hey Capt. I miss the shit out of you brother. I can't believe it's been 12 years already."

>"I picked up Lt. Col. last year. They put me in charge of a Battalion, you believe that shit? Remember when you had to carry me back to the Officers Quarters because I was so shitfaced?"

>"Shelly says hi. She misses you too. We have 2 beautiful girls, and a boy now. I tell them about you and they all ask to come visit your grave when we're here for Memorial Day."

>"But listen man, there's something I got to tell ya. The whole country is going a little nuts over the elections this year. Fuck I miss 2004. Bush vs. Kerry was so simple compared to this..."

>"Anyway, Hillary Clinton is running. You believe that shit? But here's the insane thing. She used your parents to call out the Republican nominee, Donald Trunp believe it or not, at the Democrat Convention."

>"Now all of a sudden you've got all sorts of idiots coming and 'paying respects,' retards who had no idea who you were until you were a political ploy."

>"And because of all this I had to wade through obese green-haired women and 'men' who barely fit that description to come see the guy who saved me from that IED."

These are the same people who shit on anyone whos served in the military but because this guy was a muslim he is a hero.
> c. 2016 white americans begin first pilgrimage to gravesite of muslim prophet in what many historians consider the begining of islamization of US

>Liberals praising the military

Did Trump forsee this?