It's a howard gets cucked by everyone episode

>it's a howard gets cucked by everyone episode

My prediction is Howard will break bad and kill Chuck and Kim, and either die himself or go to jail forever.

It will explain why we never see any of them in BrBa

Why would you ever see Howard in Breaking Bad regardless?

he probably just randomly trips in the kitchen and slams his head against the counter

Why not? Faggot

he cucked himself, he is way more supportive of chuck's bullshit than he ought to be

just watch

>HHM goes under
>they were the business consultants for Ted's company
>Ted starts doing shady shit

Who /supportschuck/ here?

Episode 10 is called "Lantern", makes me very afraid for him desu.

RICIN IN THE LANTERN CONFIRMED

Why did Lydia say Mike filled out a W-2 instead of a W-4?
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Chuck is partner at his law firm, as we found out this week Chuck's stake is around 8 million dollars. The entire firm depends on Chuck's contentment with it.

because he and his lawfirm have nothing to do with the story

Meaning his house burns down I guess? Goddamn.

He's manning up now, though, if last episode is any indicator.

I legit want Howard to go blood vengeance on the Family McGill. Just lay waste to the whole clan. The final shot of the show is Gene opening the door and Howard standing there.

Neither does Kim or Chuck but they need to be written out, as does Howard.

Kys

and they don't have the money because their insurance rates just skyrocketed because chuck is mentally unstable.

the lantern fire is going to deflate chuck's lawsuit pretty fast. the only question is who's gonna fucken start it

the fuck are you on about better call saul is about jimmy, breaking bad is about walter and jessie, saul is just a side character in breaking bad why the fuck would these characters pop up or be even mentioned

Why did the methhead that gives jimmy his hours show up?

Chucks house will blow up. The cops in first season mention that Chucks house has gas tanks that are highly flammable. Its just who will be the one to blow it up.

Ernesto, his motivation being that Chuck fired him.

it's gotta be mike, right? jimmy now has a million and a half dollarydoos to play with

I was suspecting something along these lines too, considering the show really breaking its back to portray him as a modern day paladin, makes the inevitable fall that much more interesting.

Jimmy right now has no motivation to kill Chuck other than spite.

And Mike doesn't kill people not in the game.

Right now I think the options are Howard or Chuck does it himself by accident.

Might be. One possibility is Howard will do it, Chuck survives and starts blaming Jimmy.

i didn't mean kill him. i meant start it while he's out of the house to discredit his claim that he's "better"

Somebody explain to me what exactly Chuck's lawsuit is about. Did anything more happen between him and Hamlin than Hamlin suggesting that he retire?

Jimmy's got his hands tied with the Sandpiper stuff. Unless something happens next ep to put them in proximity again, I can't see that happening.

That said, I do think Jimmy will end up having something to do with it just because the show is about him.

he just got paid out, they settled with sandpiper

>the pill switcharoo doesn't work
>uncle ring ding kills nacho's dad
>nacho get's caught beating the shit out of ring ding
>gus intervines with his new security consultant to protect nacho
>saul has to represent nacho
>they do illegal shit to get nacho out of the country
>that's what the shit he was screaming about in BrBa when Jesse and Walt kidnaps him

There's nothing more to it. Chuck says he's suing the firm for breach of contract.

We don't know what contract he has. For all we know, the lawsuit is frivolous bullshit that he's bringing up simply because Howard suggested that he needed to leave the firm for the good of the firm's reputation and finances. If Chuck fails to see that his continued existence at the firm is causing problems for simply business reasons, then it only proves Howard's concerns that his judgement is no longer sound.

That's what I meant. He's got all that done and he's covered. There is no reason at all to go after Chuck.

Chuck is a control freak. Howard wants to push him into retirement and has good grounds to do it legally. Chuck is taking back control the only way he can, by suing HHM. Chuck actually doesn't care about the sanctity of law and all that. He's actually an asshole. It's just that we've seen him against his fuck up little brother. Turns out all MacGuils are douchebags.

Thing is, though, Chuck is still a partner and entitled to his share even if that is all true.

I don't know Howard would wiggle out of it.

I hope jimmy get's fucked by irene dropping the case

Who?

maybe Chuck punctures a gas tank accidentally and since Howard believes that Chuck is "cured" he doesn't believe there would be gas tanks in the house. Maybe he sets off a light somehow and the whole place engulfs in flames