WEABOOS BTFO

Sup Forums talks about Japan like it's a based utopia safe from sandniggers. How does it feel to know Japan is the next Sweden/Germany?

>Japan: 'No one is illegal' - Protesters welcome refugees in Tokyo
[YouTube] Japan: 'No one is illegal' - Protesters welcome refugees in Tokyo (embed)

>Students visit Tokyo mosque to get (((unbiased glimpse))) of Islam
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/03/national/schools-take-tokyo-mosque-get-unbiased-glimpse-islam/

>Muslim friendly Japanese airports
[YouTube] Muslim friendly Japanese airports (embed)

>Muslim Protest Tokyo
[YouTube] HD- Muslim Protest Tokyo (embed)

>Supporting refugees in Japan - Japan Association for Refugees
refugee.or.jp/en/

(((They))) are already culturally enriching Japan and SJWing the youth. They will be clapping and cheering at airports, welcoming mudskins with open arms, Japanese girls spreading their legs for brown cock left and right. The plan is already in motion; it's just a matter of time now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zK9NW0NZWNE
youtube.com/watch?v=9Nu9CcEZJQU
youtube.com/watch?v=ASEt-mpCrGA
refugee.or.jp/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=-P4BJdOMce8
youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y
barenakedislam.com/2016/02/25/of-the-27-muslim-refugees-taken-in-by-japan-in-2015-two-turkish-nationals-have-already-gang-raped-a-woman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

links

>Muslim friendly Japanese airports
youtube.com/watch?v=zK9NW0NZWNE

>Muslim Protest Tokyo
youtube.com/watch?v=9Nu9CcEZJQU

>Japan: 'No one is illegal' - Protesters welcome refugees in Tokyo
youtube.com/watch?v=ASEt-mpCrGA

fuck japan

what am i looking at here

Didn't Japan ban immigration or something?

>refugee.or.jp/en/
can i count as a refugee?

Every has their leftist cucks, fortunately for Japan they are a minority there.

*every country

this.
this is art.

All hope is gone we must start the race war before we end up killing are selfs.

The difference is that the Japanese government doesn't give a shit about anti-Japanese cuck demands despite (((experts))) saying Japan needs mass third world immigration to survive.

>
>>
>

If you don't know then you are truly a newfag

I love how it's so easy to recognize it, no matter how abstract they get.

>leftist cucks
>a minority there

like when they were a minority in Germany, Sweden, or more recently the US?

In Japan, liberals are growing every day. That's why it's just a matter of time.

Don't be an idiot. It's a country of 125 million people, finding a couple instances of something doesn't make it a trend.

It can be pretty difficult to find a (long-term, non-English teaching) job or someone willing to lease to you even as a white foreigner, and it's far easier to get by as a white foreigner than as almost any other kind. Black, Arab or Latin American? Fuhgeddaboutit. Japanese society is racist as all fuck. Not violent, but it's never going to be anything other than a hostile climate for immigrants. Not for at least a generation, anyway.

What do you suggest they/we do?

I was going to go with shill, considering that it looks like he just ctrl-c ctrl-v'd a thread while using Sup Forums-x.

>not using

|
|>
|
|
|

I am a newfag. I'm just stopping in after reddit banned me for supporting hillary.

>
>>
>
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>

this post i can see, but the other ones not so much.

>reddit banned me for supporting hillary
>>>>>>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>

Cant wait for Alah to appear on the next season.

Then lurk, and don't fucking shit up the board with stupid questions. Better yet, fuck off back to plebbit.

Sauce?

>It hasn't been burned into his brain yet
Welcome to Sup Forums

Saint Young Men
youtube.com/watch?v=-P4BJdOMce8

what's plebbit? i really appreciate how you guys are helping me understand the memes, i'll fit in in no time flat.

Thank you, Brazil.

It's the name of that frog people are always posting. It's a combination of pleb (as in plebeian) and ribbit like a frog makes.

oh i thought that was called good guy gary

>finding a couple instances of something doesn't make it a trend

New liberal media outlets have been opening up like wildfire recently. Have you seen the trending topics among Japanese youth? Multiculturalism, one-world views, tolerance for all, all humans are the same, leftist SJW bullshit being spread among the naive, zero-world-experience Japanese. This is the generation that will inherent the country after 23% of the population consisting of 65+ generation dies off in the next two decades.

>It can be pretty difficult to find a (long-term, non-English teaching) job or someone willing to lease to you even as a white foreigner, and it's far easier to get by as a white foreigner than as almost any other kind. Black, Arab or Latin American? Fuhgeddaboutit. Japanese society is racist as all fuck. Not violent, but it's never going to be anything other than a hostile climate for immigrants. Not for at least a generation, anyway.

It was the same story in Sweden. It was hard as all fuck to get in there as a white, educated American or other first-worlder. But with the leftist refugee laws? Shitskins could just waltz right in without any documentation whatsoever. All that legislation was created and pushed by jewish organizations. Japan is next in line.

only 0.8% of Japan are muslims and only 0.008% of japanese people have converted to islam.

Get fucked Germanistan.

No, but that's the one all the abstract geometry is supposed to look like. Personally I've never seen it.

For starters:

1. Japan has to reject the idea of temporary immigrant workers. They have to shrink the economy and increase wages for nationals.

2. Maintain strict visa policies and enforce them with prejudice.

3. Increase nationalism and patriotism within the population.

4. Grow the population by incentivizing childrearing through transforming the work culture. Legislate mandatory work hours and time off, maternity leave, tax breaks for families with two or more children

Apparently the Japanese supreme court has approved continued surveillance of Japan's Muslim population.

I do not want anyone to be hurt but I would be lying if I were to say that I am not interested in seeing how the Japanese public would handle an ISIS style terrorist attack.

3 and 4 are basically not happening, 2 could, 1 is complicated and based on too many other factors to predict
Is there even a strong welfare state aspect to the country? Would shitskins even go there, are there enough gibs?

>3 and 4 are basically not happening
Yeah probably not. But it's that or die out and be replaced.

>1 is complicated and based on too many other factors to predict
At least there are some in Japan aware of the need for this though.
youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y

>Is there even a strong welfare state aspect to the country? Would shitskins even go there, are there enough gibs?
Yes. Actually the welfare state is rather interesting due to the culture there. Japan offers quite a lavish welfare system, however, it is rarely taken advantage of. In fact, impoverished and starving Japanese people who were aware of the benefits available to them, intentionally refused to take advantage of them out of concern of being a burden on others.

They refused to take advantage of them, out of concern of being a burden on others.

As I'm sure you understand, this system only works in a homogenous culture of considerate law-abiding individuals, and would utterly collapse when a bunch of dindus and gibsmedats come flooding in.

And yes, the number of refugee applicants to Japan has increased more than EIGHT TIMES in the last five years.

>"Despite being heralded around the world as a Muslim-free nation, Japan has Muslim population of about 10,000. By deciding to accept these new refugees, albeit a tiny number, they will soon be plagued with the same kind of rape and sexual assault incidents as well as violent crimes that is on the verge of destroying Europe as we know it. In 1970, there were only two small mosques in Japan, but now there are around 200 mosques and home-based prayer centers."
barenakedislam.com/2016/02/25/of-the-27-muslim-refugees-taken-in-by-japan-in-2015-two-turkish-nationals-have-already-gang-raped-a-woman/