Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

So I signed up for these snack packs that come from different countries every month.

This month is Poland. So polbros, which of these are good and which did I waste money on?

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandreview.com/stuff/ask-ir/2007/08/16/it-true-prince-polo-poland-or-was-most-popular-chocolate-bar-iceland
snackcrate.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where can I get these sneaky pakis?

Snackcrate.com

Japs are winning so far, Britain was some bullshit.

Wedel chocolate is very nice and Prince Polo is quite ordinary, but a classic, it's a big deal in Iceland.

icelandreview.com/stuff/ask-ir/2007/08/16/it-true-prince-polo-poland-or-was-most-popular-chocolate-bar-iceland

That "krówkowy" bar tastes like "krówki", a traditional fudge candy, might be interesting to you.

The rest is bullshit.

Also who the fuck chose "Tiramisu" flavor for the Polish sweets pack? Wedel has so many flavors and they picked Italian...

If you buy the package as a whole, you can't really say you wasted your money on only certain items in the package. Either the package as a whole was a waste of money, or it wasn't.

link us amerifat

>XXL
That's a big bar

for you

if I take the wrapping off, will you die?

>The rest is bullshit.

Know what else is bullshit?

It would be extremely banal

You fucking fat ass slob

The wedel was nice but agree that it was weird to make it tiramisu for polandbox. Krow was eh and the prince polo is basically chocolate and wafer. Everything else tastes like shit we already have aside from the chocolate covered plum which I tossed the send one.

I already posted the link, work your fingers zikafag

snackcrate.com/

It would be extremely chocolaty.

It'll be extremely tasty

What does it cost monthly

>snackcrate.com/
This sounds like an awesome idea.

Pls post here when you get an Argentine crate.
I want to see how Americans react to alfajores, dulce de leche and mantecol.

Do they do one from Australia? It better contain TimTams.

14 small
26 for the middle
52 for the jumbo

Bruuuuuhhh.

TimTams are god-tier stuff.

Dr. Pepper, I'm CIA

>a fucking leaf

All of them are shit. They are made to be shit so that Polish peole can afford one or two when they clean enough toilets.

Was getting eaten part of your plan?

>Italian shit talking ANYONES economy

I think the next box is gonna be from mexico. Which sucks because i'm from Texas so I already have access to most shit that could be in the box.

Prince Polo's are amazing. The Green one is nut (hazelnut I think) flavor and really good. I personally like to put them in the fridge then eat them cold.

No gonna lie, the prince polos taste like literal poverty.

Prince Polos are the best European candy I've ever had. They give them away on some airplanes.

fuck ikr. I can't think of anything else we make that's as good.

sorry, no potato flavor

no potato

get it?

Nicer than KitKats. Americans just like their sweets VERY sweet.

Well what's the point of having tame sweets?

Why would you want to eat candy from these shithole countries? Did you forget about the melamine contamination in Chinese candy in 2008? Remember when half the beef sold in Europe was horse? Do you think they even bother keep cockroach contamination at any sort of acceptable levels in these countries? Do you think the Indian fingerblasting your candy washes his hands properly after shitting on the street?

Eating this food is like have the these third world countries collectively shit and piss in your mouth.

It's just their culture

>says the fatso

Kinda cool

>that much vegemite

Vegemite is GOAT but gtfo with vegemite potarts

>Italian calling someone else a toilet cleaner
o i am laffin

pic related is what most of the world thinks you are

Snack packs from different countries.
This is both the most, and least, American thing I've ever seen.

GDZIE KRÓWKI, KURWA!!!

well, prince polo is an ageless classic, princessa and wedel have wtf tastes and the rest is some no name shit, though krówki of any kind are amazing

>cow good
>pig good
>chicken good
>turkey good

>horse bad
>pigeon bad

Thats the typical american mentality

Horse is a common meat in many country's.

Oh BTW, pigeons were originally imported to the U.S. for food, many Europeans consider it a delicacy.

I find this interesting. In America, the chain restaurant Pizza Hut has a copyright on the term "stuffed crust" and no one else is allowed to use it (they might not even be able to make stuffed crust pizza at all).

Never seen another restaurant advertising it.

>wtf tastes
i mean that the kind of taste they picked for those are wtf not that whole brands are wtf.

i prefer paluszki btw

Prince Polo are great. I always get them when I visit home. Same for toruńskie.

It probably is for Pizza Hut.

>not able to choose only japan
>$26 for 9-12 items

Top kek.
Rate Russian analogue:
>$18 for 12-14 japanese items

what the hell are you doing in japan mate.

Family moved to America and I joined the military. Nie jest źle.

It seems like you don't understand what quality control means.
Our food is governed by the FDA, which is strict as hell, does multiple routine inspections, and STILL people die from listeria.
Yet in the entire EU, there wasn't enough oversite to confirm that the ingredients listed were accurate. If you're going to eat mystery meat, you might as well just eat out of the garbage at that point.

I live in the US but I'm from Poland, all of it is fucking great and the things in the top left which are 'babeczki", and are even greater

>$26 for 10 chocolate bars

>OP gets box from The Netherlands
>Get him to try the double satled licorice
>OP dies live in the thread
Can't wait

>babeczki
those are pierniki, cant you read, mate?
babeczki would be a great choice for the pack but i think they couldnt survive the transport

I don't fucking get how this is tasty to some people.
I remember my dutch teacher eating it almost everyday and he looked like he was eating fucking chocolade.
It tastes like shit, how can anyone eat that?

Found the t*rk

Are you even Dutch?

These are all good

>Italian
>Ireland
retard

but arent those pretty good?

Double salt licorice and shitskins is comparable to holy water and vampires.

>In America, the chain restaurant Pizza Hut has a copyright on the term "stuffed crust" and no one else is allowed to use it (they might not even be able to make stuffed crust pizza at all).

No, it's just that none of the other chains think that reheating gimmicky mass-produced frozen shit constitutes a "restaurant".

>No, it's just that none of the other chains think that reheating gimmicky mass-produced frozen shit constitutes a "restaurant".
$15/hour
/
H
O
U
R

>the chain restaurant Pizza Hut has a copyright on the term "stuffed crust"

No, you can't copyright what is "merely descriptive."

Says they ship in USA and territories, does it include Canada since we're your hat? I want fucking candies.

skisłem xd

>Britain was some bullshit

What did you get I'll tell you why you're wrong