I'm starting to get sad about this election. The polls are showing Trump behind by at least 5 points on average...

I'm starting to get sad about this election. The polls are showing Trump behind by at least 5 points on average, the media and various globalists and big money interests are vociferously against Trump, Trump is self-destructing with this muslim family thing, the democrats own various media outlets, and the liberals are trying to rig the debates by making them coincide with NFL games. So they're screwing us, and he's making it all worse. How are we going to win this? I know we have 3 months left, but time is running out.

If he isn't leading in the polls after the first debate, he lost the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T
mediafire.com/?2y6bp3b07wpz48m
mediafire.com/?annsfcgbcbpaj
mega.nz/#F!CItkDJYK!0jO_dGMqHCz-Pphb0GH4iA
mediafire.com/download/7f4f96dl5u8j59z/HILLARY_CLINTON_MASSIVE_ELECTION_FRAUD.zip
mega.nz/#!nMliGIzK!XOZBGeOi7Dv9r0150Mknv0f6pboUJ2k_A9mRU_bJWJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thank god he's much tougher than you

He's leading the political polls not the media polls. Do your research

What are the companies called? I need some good news to look at

brexit

They haven't even left yet. It sounds like they won't leave and follow the will of the people

>If he isn't leading in the polls after the first debate, he lost the election.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. History tells us that the mainstream media manipulates polls to make it look like things helped Hillary. The DNC was a disaster but they wanted her to have a bounce so they blatantly changed all their methods to boost her numbers.

They might do the same after the first debate. It's not over until November 9th.

I really don't care who wins at this point, because they are all going to have the same outcome in my outlook, but I will say that every time you post something that bad for your choice, you put another nail in their coffin. This is why the news media is so effective. The whole fucking thing is all just about perceptions. Project what you want to happen if you want to be a winner (by your definition of the word).

Does it feel like trump is winning?

It did one week ago

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T

This is a psyops.

This one CTR intern has an irritating predictability to his posting structure.

Shuffle it up, faggot. You're not fooling anyone.

Trump isn't going to win. By design, the electoral college favors the Democrats so much that he has to win EVERY battleground state. And given that his comments about Russia hacking Shillary amount to treason in the eyes of many people, he won't. RIP America.

Either your shilling or downtrodden. Do you not understand the media's polls are bullshit?

Yes, and it still does

Bullshit.

i just newfagged here for a bit while the politics got hot

l8r, see you in november problblt

He can win. He was winning most of the swing states exactly seven days ago. Then the media saw him winning so they're sabotaging him. They have complete control over this election

They can only shill so much. Wait until the debates come around and people get to decide for themselves.

Of course, the media will use small segments to shill the day following each debate.

Either way, Trump's job is going to be to drop massive redpills during the debates. The information is out there now because of Wikileaks. Now he just needs to solidify his stances and get information so significant, it's hard for the media to warp it.

It must be nice to live in sweet sweet denial
>AHEAD
>BY
>NINE
>POINTS
Excuses. If Trump can't swing the media he's already lost.

It takes a lot less energy to pick up the phone and say "Hillary" than it does to go out and vote. Trump gets crowds of 10,000+ Hillary gets crowds under 100. People are not going to get out to vote for her. Also the popular vote is meaningless. Trump only needs to win a few certain states and he's good. The pollsters are also out to get Trump, so I'd be skeptical of their data. Reuters was already caught manipulating their polling method to favor Hillary

insider polling

Fucking Nimbus

He isn't really self-destructing though, anyone who ever considered voting for Trump doesn't care, it's solely a media-manufactured controversy like all the other "scandals" involving Trump.

Anyway, it's easy to win. Just let the voters keep voting as they have been and Trump wins. Independent voters prefer him to Hillary, and Republican voters love Trump as much as Democrats love Hillary, and Trump inspires more voters to actually vote than Hillary since it's the breath of fresh air we need vs. more of the same establishment goon. Trump will win easily in the only polls that matter, on election day.

The polls are rigged you faggot

Haven't looked at a poll once this election.
Fuck off shill probably

>anyone who ever considered voting for Trump doesn't care
That's an interesting view. Wikileaks proved the DNC controls CNN, ABC, and NBC. Maybe they're rigging the polls too

Could you fucking go Correct the Record somewhere else?
You're shitting up the rest of the board you fucking cunts

>If Trump can't swing the media he's already lost.
Media trust is at like 6% and most Republican-leaners are very aware (especially after the DNC email leaks) that, in fact, the harder the media comes out against DJT, the better of a candidate he is.

The more desperate and the harder they attack, the easier it is for Trump to judo their momentum into a polling upswing.

Trump is winning, has always been and will always be winning and he will win the election. BEGONE SHILL

95 percent of people aren't redpilled though. They'll accept whatever the media says.

Actually they won't, because 94% of them think the media is fucking bullshit.

Sure, they don't trust it, but where else are they getting their news from? Milo?

Social media, so, in a sense, partially yes.

Social media is being controlled too, but it's much more difficult and is being exposed as well. Even normie conservatives are aware that facebook posts get pruned and reported and they just love bitching about it.

I just can't see it tipping the scales sadly. Shillary supporters and bluepills run too deep in the system. If she wins, I'm ready to sell everything and move to Baja.

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

Just look at voter enthusiasm. It's all you need as a gauge really.

Back in the primaries when the Trump Train was driving through all 16 contenders meanwhile the Dems were collectively going "siiiiigh well I -guess- we'll vote for her because vagina and whatnot" you should've known we had this one in the bag.

Whenever Trump goes into a "bad week" or gets in some controversy, I only get more optimistic, because it's not like this is going to -actually- end the campaign of (really over) half the voting public trying to actively unseat globalist elites from dominating our political system championed by a nth-dimensional shitlord nationalist.

So all that happens, every controversy, is the entire power collective in one voice goes "HE CAN'T SAY THAT", and then he's fine, and then everyone sees the emperor has no clothes, and the poll numbers swell.

It's going to follow a different pattern than the primaries, but this strategy is not going to fail.

And yet the people are voting Trump.

It's over. They totally lost. Look at the DNC crumble; it matters not what they say. We slay the beast this november

You can't really compare the general to the primaries however. EVERYONE who voted in the primary was Republican (barring Berniebro sabotage). The general population is far more leftist.

>leading in polls after RNC
>start shit with Muslim family
>don't release taxes
>take Purple Heart
>get sued by little freedom girls
>lie about NFL schedule
>lie about Putin
>talk shit on fire marshals
>go full retard on Twitter every night

Lmao this fucking faggot keked himself.

No, the general population is far more reactionary and meme-tier. That's why they vote for fun memes to run them, like hokey friendly saxophone man, or beer-drinkin cowboy man, or inspiring hollywood America man, or cool aspirational black man.

This year the lower half of the IQ bell curve that actually has the agency to vote (outside of the black vote which is mostly church mammys loaded on buses) will be voting for America-First memeing billionaire hair man

>concern trolling

Sage in options field.

>Does it feel like trump is winning?
no
>It did one week ago
and no.

and it doesn't feel like trump is loosing either.
to me it feels like they are neck and neck and anything can happen.

also this: & It's going to be an exhausting slug fest until the bitter end. Trump will get better at dealing with Hillary's traps that she and her supporters (including the MSM & Obama) will set for him but she won't give up either at trying those traps, as well as doing almost any other underhanded thing to win the election... even cheating at the voting booth. To Trumpets are going to have to sack up if they want to beat Hillary.

I don't want fucking Hillary to win, she's a corrupt and soulless bitch. But she's winning, and I won't delude myself to the truth.

i do like reading how CNN is riding the Hillary train saying how great the DNC was while other media outlets are saying DNC heads were rolling after the email hack

fpbp

When they say they distrust media they mean Fox News

Half of them, but that's okay because Fox News is controlled oppo anyway.

lol, no they don't. There's a reason fox news is killing in the ratings.

rip gop lol

Who cares? As I've been saying, just let the DEMs crash and destroy our country. Nothing will ever get better until things must be rebuilt.

can you please post links?

Told ya this would happen. It's all theater though, Trump is actually winning bigly, but the MSM is preparing everyone for the fraud of Shillary becoming president.

Sup Forums is going to be unbearable for the next few months while you americucks have a seizure over every single new poll that comes out. not even close to the election and you're already having panic attacks.

You got sad because you were dumb as fuck to begin with.

This guy is smoking the good weed because he's high as fuck.

They will keep doing this until November. The only thing that matters is that we get out and vote. If the lazy left thinks Trump has no chance, they won't bother to vote.

He's doing great

The media is only going to get worse

They are trying to get everything they can on him and won't stop until the election

They did this with Brexit and even after Brexit they tried to get a "redo"

fraid of reality and not a false delusional fantasy that everyone here want to live?

lmao fucking lame ass trump supporters, all uneducated racist and bigots.

he was done even before starting when he begin his bigotry speech he lost everything.

the little kid thinks he knows, on what are you based for saying this? i want a real argument not your your shitty opinion who no body gives a fuck

This. I remember being sad all evening at every "Remain projected to win" poll and report. Even Nige conceded. And then people got out, made themselves heard, and saved an empire. Same thing will happen here in November, do not believe the media's bullshit. They paid good money for Hillary, of course they'll shill

Shut up poor

I'm voting for Hillary, I can't wait for those delicious Sup Forums tears come November and all the pictures of Ron Paul and
>trump tried to warn you pictures everywhere.

I'm voting for her just for the keks from Sup Forums.

Concern shills are the worst

Saged

Media all in back pocket of Hillary = don't expect much "good news" about Trump from here on out.

Just know it's one giant shill demoralization plan, that's it, we're going to win, all they can do is keep trying to obfuscate the eventual future outcome and drive us crazy in the meantime, but that doesn't mean shit if you have the fortitude to ignore the shill nonsense, fake polls, and utter bullshit and just keep doing what you're doing.

Whoops!!! A Jewish wild leak appears

mediafire.com/?2y6bp3b07wpz48m

#CarelesshiLlARy #CrookedhiLlARy #hiLlARy #HillNo #hiLlARysLiesMatter #ArrestHiLlARy #NotWithHer #hiLlARy4Prison #LockHerUp

HILLARY CLINTON MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD

mediafire.com/?annsfcgbcbpaj
mega.nz/#F!CItkDJYK!0jO_dGMqHCz-Pphb0GH4iA

HILLARY CLINTON MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD.zip
mediafire.com/download/7f4f96dl5u8j59z/HILLARY_CLINTON_MASSIVE_ELECTION_FRAUD.zip
mega.nz/#!nMliGIzK!XOZBGeOi7Dv9r0150Mknv0f6pboUJ2k_A9mRU_bJWJ8

>Trump is self-destructing with this muslim family thing
He is right though. This Khan guy doesn't give a shit about the US constitution or his son. He works to get more slimes into the US in order to overthrow it. Do you suggest he apologize to the enemy because other Americans don't see that Khan is the enemy?

>post yfw trump costs the global elite billions of dollars trying to stop, maybe they succeed, but you cant stop the signal

what is demoralization and why does the media always use it as a last resort?

this is classic jewish tricks formed from their time in the psych warfare dept. the media is being used as a weapon, they thought they could control the internet. its why no one wages real war anymore, the warscape has shifted to the mind.

getting emotional about their phony attempts is not productive. they make so many mistakes they cant possibly keep this up, Obama gave Iran 400 million in cash for the release of a hostage. they always fuck it up.

And Trump is still winning.

Silly shill, the American attention span is like a week long tops. It isn't over unless Trump grabs the nearest mic and yells "Kike nigger cunt!", and even then he'd still have my vote. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

KEK

i think thats the thing trump relizes hes not going to go full gear until were closer to election season

Stop being a weak faggot. Ignore media reports. Ignore polls. Vote trump. That's all you have to do.

We will win this.

Getting BTFO by a fucking leaf. Nut up OP

hahaha yes, asking them to find emails, something they are obligated under treaty to do is treason, but 30000 felony cases of obstruction of justice on top of perjury and assorted other crimes are not