Its like you want to be brainwashed

wow wtf I hate white people now

really made me think

I guess I'm with her now

>implying it matters what ZOG puppet is nominally in charge

Also,
>"undocumented" immigrants

Wow, that really made me think.

I know this is a shitty bait thread, but I can't help myself here.

>undocumented immigrants

THEY'RE FUCKING ILLEGAL. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. GOD DAMN PC RETARDS, JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT. If you don't like they're illegal, fine, push for changing the law, but don't pretend the goddamn law doesn't exist just because it's inconvenient. FUCK.

>fags, niggers, beaners, slimes, and roasties dislike trump
a park in his favor imho familama

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. I REPEAT, THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS WITHOUT A SAGE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

calm down faggot

>undocumented immigrants
You mean fucking illegals right?

>undocumented immigrants

are people not allowed to say illegal or is it like how people say "so called islamic state" instead of Isis

>not all x

Fucking kekd at undocumented immigrants. Lefties do this in every country.

In Sweden they are called 'Paperless Swedes'

>undocumented immigrants
my sides, that is top orwellian

Yes, because there are no minorities who support Trump, or white men who support Hillary.

Kill yourself you fucking shill.

In England they are called neighbour

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that doesn't flinch in yryl threads but gets insta triggered at undocumented

>illegal immigrants
>immigrants

If we're going to be technical here, they're not even immigrants: they're illegal aliens.

>undocumented immigrants
>literally caring about the opinions of criminals

>LGBTQ
Trump is in full support of these "people"

>women
literally no

This has me cogitating.

This kinda shit sickens me about the democrats, acting as if segmentss of society are owned by them. Only people I know voting for hillary are cucked numales. Im muslim and my whole family and I women included are for trump. Only fuck not looking to further destabilize what few secular countries remain in the mideast after hillarys disastrous tenure.

Yeah democracy is a failure.

Everything is a lie.

Unfortunately all those minorities contributions to society equate for about 10% of everything. Except woman, and they are just being enticed by Hillary being a woman. The others don't matter much.

It's obvious that Hillary is, this is so fucking stupid. You are the ones with your heads so far up Hillaries asshole that you can taste her tonsils.

>the opinion of "undocumented immigrants" matters
>the opinion of muslims matter when they want sharia and fly planes into skyscrapers
>women, gays, and blacks having a fucking clue about anything

I don't even get what he's said to get them against him, is it just the MSM?

Well, you know what they say, 50 million Frenchmen can't be wrong...

LGBTQ person here
hillary is worse please do not vote for her thank u straight allies :^)

>White People to LGTWAHTER: Hillary took money from people that kill your people on the spot
>White People to Black: The samke that still has castrated black slave
>White People Illegals: You shouldn't even be here.
>*White People gets awats from mudslims as the might explode*
>White People to women: Hillary was accesory of rape
So easy.
Am I white now?

>undocumented immigrants
>allowed to have an opinion about this

oh please, lighten up, people. An immigrant is just a friend you haven't yet met.

haha, nobody needs documents, the Earth belongs to everyone.

oh no doubt, she'll throw you fags under the bus everytime a Muslim shoots a bunch of you.

>fixed

I'm trying to limit my autism, for all the good it does me

how inspiring

i am now a clinton missile.

don't be so ignorant, leaf. Statistically, we're far more likely to be killed by a bus or car collision than we ever are of being shot, much less shot by a Muslim. Besides, what does religion have to do with anything?

okay now ask the libyans and syrians and the family of chris stevens

ACTIVATING TACTICAL COGITATORS!!!

REALLY MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK, HUH?!!

you're manipulating a tragic death to justify your own personal agenda and racial hatred.

-race that built the phone they were typing on: idk whos better?

-mentally ill people: hillary
-6% of population that commits >50% of crime: hillary
-literal criminals: hillary
-people who worship pedophile warlord: hillary
-the niggers of gender: hillary

-masterrace: hmmm tough choice

am i getting this right?

WTF I'm a Cruz missile now

>Undocumented Immigrants
They're called Aspiring Americans YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!

LGBT people: I hate white men
Black people: I hate white men
Muslim people: I hate white men
Women: I hate white men
White men: I'm with him

Is this what cognitive dissonance looks like?

trips don't lie

>trips of truth
white men have put made life miserable for most minorities, there's no doubting that fact or disputing it. As a white man, myself, I can confirm that most white males hate other white males, too.

exactly what is dissonant about that?

You forgot your dahnald meme

that game is so fucking fun
>play as imperium
>get all cruisers and above the ram upgrade and warp jump abilty
>ram every ship I can
its not an effective tactic but oh boy is it fucking awesome to ram an eldar bitch ship

Leaf making jokes about bait that the leaf himself uses, is this 3rd person shit posting?

the only solution is war
prepare your anus

>undocumented immigrants

do you shill for free, or do you get good boy points?

Now that I think about it I've seen a good few blacks that support Trump but none that support Hillary.

So like, 16% of America? Since boarder jumpers can't vote and the lgbtqxyz community is made of 15 year olds, small Muslim population and college girls who will actually be sober enough to vote on election day... Doesn't seem like much of a minority bundle.
Also blacks can swing both way

What's with all the threads just made up of 1 word posts and some shitty random screencap from Dumblr or Twitter? Why do they keep getting replies?

So like, 16% of America? Since boarder jumpers can't vote and the lgbtqxyz community is made of 15 year olds, small Muslim population and college girls who will actually be sober enough to vote on election day... Doesn't seem like much of a minority grouping
Also blacks can swing both way

So can I break into a hotel and squat and claim I'm an "undocumented guest"?

Yeah man! White people! They should all, just like, go extinct or something! They're so dum! Hey I have an idea, let's continue to hate a racial group we keep telling to their faces doesn't fucking exist! Yay shitskins!

Straight white men are less than %30 of the pop yet Trump has a lot more support than that.

If only straight white men are supporting him then these people wouldn't be worrying.

yessir
we have been utterly divided and conquered and the majority of us consider it virtuous to play along.

No, because you're White, and privileged, only more equal but superior niggers and spics can do that.

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

It really makes me think universal suffrage was a mistake.

>argumentum ad populum
truly forces activity in one's frontal lobe...

>he thinks border jumpers cant vote

Someone show some jews this picture.

Welp. White men created Western Civilization, I guess it's up to us to save it.

UGH FUCKING WHITE PEOPLEEEEEEEEE

I swear I hate you fucking pasty ass crackers more than life itself!!! You motherfuckers ruin everything, just die already!!!!!!!!

BAKA why are white people soooooooo racist??????? Honkey-ass cultureless assholes. Yall weren't even kings.

>dae le white men are evil

tumblrites need to be put in camps tbqh

Well done.

a majority isn't tallied by whatever opinions dominate in whichever non-disjoint identity sets we happen to have carved the world up into today

Lmao you're from down under so I wouldn't expect you to know, but voter ID laws are racist. You can vote as many times as you want, legal or not.

>lgbtq = mentally unstable degenerates
>black = retarded criminals
>illegals = slightly less retarded criminals
>muslimes = functional retards
>women = mentally stunted

I'd vote Trump

That settles it.

I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP!!

FPBP

Sage doesn't work?

>implying Trump has no gay, black or female supporters
>implying 'undocumented' immigrants vote (it's called illegal)
>implying anyone cares about the muslim vote

Shillary shit poster

Who gives a shit about what niggers, women, fags, Muslims, and especially illegal aliens want for our country.

>Degenerates
>Criminals
>More Criminals
>Death Cult
>Women

Guess that answers it

DAHNALD!!!!

gay here. Love Trump. Hate being lumped in with that shit.

im wtih her now! thanks

Sage

I saved it and send it to Tumblr and I credited you.

>white men have put made life miserable for most minorities

What are you talking about? They did this to themselves by not realizing when they've been scammed.

Now politicians get to use the diversity card to make sure no one can criticize them even if they committed crimes

I GUESS I'M #MENTALLYHILL NOW

but rational black fellows do support trump

> LQBTQ
> Black
> illegal immigrants
> muslims
> women
> people

What is the left's ultimate goal of keeping black people on welfare programs? What do they hope to achieve?

No Asians? What about legal hispanics?

Hmmm.... Positively catalyzes axonal pathway activity

>Leftists still think putting people down and insulting them will change their mind

I want to vote for Trump and was convinced by his economic ideas and foreign policy, but the dumbass says doesn't think before he speaks. You trumptards can call me a CTR shill all you want but the man makes it very hard to vote for him.