It's fucking on

It's fucking on

Who are these people ?

Cast for the next installment in the Tarantino Cinematic Universe. Django 2.

The guys who are going to break every television fight viewer record ever set

This is 100% Sup Forums

It's Obiwan and Jar Jar Binks.

>i'll fight out of my league, with gloves that dont allow me to punch with the same Snatch gipsy gimmick

why?

Mayweather looks like he's 90 in that pic. High level bants, kek.

That Floyd mayweather father you white beta cucks.....never watched a sport event a day in your life, but trying to act like you know to be hip.

Fuck Mayweather got old, where have the time gone

thats not really mayweather is it

Since when is obiwan black? Sounds good

anyone who doesn't think mayweather will win donesn't know shit about boxing

It's a Mayweather.

I can think of 50 million reasons why

thats merryweather?

He's definitely gonna win, but there's a fair amount of delusion in the other direction that he's going to knock Connor out

That's Mayweathers father whos also named Floyd. Also a great boxer and would beat the shit outta Conner just the same as his son is going to

Its his dad

Connor ftw

I already got memed into watching Mayweather vs Pacquiao a few years ago and it was awful. Why should I expect this to be any better

ebin ftw

Terry Crews really let himself go.

As logn as it isn't pro right wing the mods will leave it up

>few years ago
wasn't it last year?

the fight is stupid and a crash grab

I really want Conor to win just for the memes.

That whiteboy is going to take a glorious beating.

>wearing a shirt with yourself on it

>That fucking Mayweather picture

You're the white beta cuck for knowing who these nigger athletes are. Do you love watching niggers be athletic you cuck?

Do you think he deliberately picked a pick where the black gentleman looks like an ape as a form of psychological warfare?

I don't watch MMA or boxing so can someone explain to me something
isn't MMA a different skill set than boxing when it comes to fighting? Why would an MMA fighter get in the boxing ring with a known champion? does he have experience with boxing?

>Why would an MMA fighter get in the boxing ring with a known champion?
for the insane amount of money he's gonna make even if he loses

that black man looks old af

Why? $100 million is why.
I've never been in a fight in my life and would gladly let Mayweather beat me up for a fraction of that

Conor is a skilled striker on his own, depending on what the rules are he'll wipe the floor with Mayweather.

Floyd looks terrible.

For a second there I thought that Floyd was fucking super old now

so hes pretty much aware that hes going to get his shit kicked in, alright that answers my question
still, idk if the brain damage would be worth it

Just dance around the ring and take jabs. Mayweather would be happy to win that way, and nobody gets hurt.

They might fix the fight a bit to make it seem closer than it is. In the end these are two guys looking to get the most money out of an event, nothing else.

Lots of trash talking buildup (marketing) too.

>don't know if brain damage would be worth it
>boxing
>fights in the ufc for a living

Kek

>so hes pretty much aware that hes going to get his shit kicked in
>actually taking random advice on Sup Forums about boxing or MMA as gospel

>Implying Floyd can't knock out someone that can barely be called an amateur boxer

Yeah, put an average joe the same size as Floyd in-front of him and be so delusional to think he can take the best Floyd has. That's actually delusional.

The only thing Conor has in his fight is his imagination and fact that he's a really good athlete. Completely zero day boxer. If Nate can rock the shit out of the Conor than Floyd can to.

Floyd can rock him in a boxing match but if it was ufc, Floyd would be put in a hospital.

#BANTS

and Usain Bolt would lose a triathlon

doesn't change the fact that UFC fighters are D-level athletes

MMA incorporates boxing, boxing is just boxing. The training regiment is a bit different because sanctioned boxing matches go for 12 3-minute rounds while UFC matches are shorter

Basically McGregor will have to rely solely on his boxing skills for a longer period of time than he's probably trained for recently

>UFC fighters are D-level athletes
Floyd, it's time for bed.

>seriously believing this

>white people #BANTS

>It's another 'Mayweather convinces casuals that his opponent has a chance' episode

When will you learn?

>idk if the brain damage would be worth it
>implying Mayweather could give anyone brain damage

>niggers bants
>DUH WYTE PEOPLE CAN'T BE COOKIN RIGHT

McGregor washed out of amateur boxing in Ireland. MMA is the jack of all trades master of none sport.

k

>Irish
>white

>MMA is the jack of all trades master of none sport.
You get fighters that can't strike for shit but are all about submissions and holds, while you have others that are all about kickboxing or other forms of striking with little ground game. Educate yourself user.

lol no he didn't, he started doing MMA because he preferred it, and Yoel Romero is more athletic than almost any currently competing boxer

Source on that mcgregor washed out of amateur boxing? the last sentence is too hard to decipher

>Mayweather dances around and hugs his opponent at every opportunity like an autistic child trying to make friends
>Audience falls asleep in the fifth round due to the fact there isn't actually a fight going on
>Wins on points

There you go, saved you watching it.

Why would I watch a B level striker go against an S level nigger and make them both super rich?

>believing everything you read on this site

lemme guess newfag?

he won a minor youth tournament in Dublin, wasn't good enough to turn pro and ended up training to be a plumber

UFC fighters don't make shit compared to boxers, luckily for him Dana White spotted his charisma and marketed him heavily

McGregor will get knocked out within 3 rounds, guaranteed.

>trying this hard

>skilled plumber beats professional fighters from around the world just by luck
do you honestly think that ufc is wrestling or some shit user

>one of the biggset ppv events to ever occur
>not Sup Forums

jej

Nah Mayweather has pillow hands he won't stop him early. I do think he will stop McGregor though.

>Mayweather by KO

You don't watch much, do you?

Knocked out Ortiz.

6 years ago

once Conor gasses and starts eating unanswered shots, the ref or his corner will stop it

Is there any point in even watching this?

Does anyone for a second actually think conor has a chance in this fight? Does he even have any professional boxing wins?

On top of that it was the infamous cheap shot, Ortiz should have protected himself but the knockout wasn't legitimate. Mayweather will win by points.

No. Both of them are complete money whores. They know they will both make bank.

Top level boxers make big money

Entry level fighters in the UFC make more than most fighters on any boxing prelims combined

>people are actually going to pay 100$+ to watch this on pay per view

Kek

top kek pigshit maybeather is gonna laid the fuck out by the champ, what a bithch hes pushing 60 and cant fight for shit. mcgregor has fought the best fighters of all time and won, mayweather is nothing to him. cant wait to get easy money from this bet

Conor is boxing a boxer and has mediocre cardio at best. Almost gets knocked out trying to box a punching bag in Nate Diaz. If he makes it to 8 rounds I'll be in complete shock. 5 at rounds best

No, it fucking isn't. I'm all for the fight, but you're a goddamn moron if you don't realize that this shit is off topic for this board. It isn't a television show, it isn't a movie. It isn't fictional, it isn't a documentary. Just because it's a televised event doesn't make it a tv show you fucking mong.

The only reason you fucks keep fighting us about a /film/ board is because Sup Forums is a dumping ground for all you autistic fucks who are ignored or ridiculed on your other boards and for some reason you wish to make us suffer here with you.

It's already rigged for Mayweather to win. both parties have accepted that.

>$900 million
>for a 5 second fight
oh lordy

He did make Hatton smack his face on the turnbuckle though

Incidentally fat coked up Ricky could probably step into a boxing ring and send Conor to the hospital

>drunk Irishman vs elderly black man
Why should i pay to watch this?

>potato nigger vs nigger nigger

>free market cucks will defend this

Is there something wrong with it commie cuck?

I saw this thread earlier, I just now saw that Mayweather is going to fight some MMA faggot who has never boxed before

>dance around the ring like a faggot
>win by judges decision

Its going to be as boring and shitty as the Floyd vs Manny fight. Do you honestly think people are going to pay to watch this drivel?

Jesus fucking christ I can't believe you nerds still haven't clued into the fact that dives in the higher MMA divisions are happening on 90% of the cards.

>Mcnugget vs Dihard 1: fight ends in bitch slaps as mcnugget is still talking shit.
>Literally just a cash grab in all ways, bribed with the fact that hes going to win the second one and hes just getting double the money to do the same fight twice.

Someone please post the webm of mcgregor and his meme movement coach

not if you like the stench of floyd mayweathers ball sweat

They are estimating half a billion dollars in gate+ppv

They were stupid enough to watch Manny vs Floyd 8 years after it was supposed to originally go down and Manny was already passed his prime. That was a 100$ppv too. Those same retards will pay 150$ to watch this.

It's not BANTS christ you 4channers are fucking stupid racists.

damn the guy on the right already has a fat lip, a broken nose, and two black eyes

Even though Connor is going to lose, his shit talking is going to be amazing for the next couple months.