Black Panther is gonna be Marvels first Flo....ohhh

Honestly, any body that think this movie is gonna flop has their head way up their ass...its gonna do great...and can do so without china like Suicide Squad proved not to mention Fast 8(Peak Diversity) literally crushed the box office over there this year...black is the future.

Go back to Sup Forums to spew racist garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w18162.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off reddit, Sup Forums is a white nationalist board

What the fuck are you talking about?

At least learn to type properly you fucking faggot.

I live in denmark, apologies for my bad spelling.

nobody cares if kangz flop or not, it's that uneducated african""""""""americans""""""" think africa had the potential to be some sort of super power it did but white people fucked that up they didn't and are/will use this film based on a fictional country in a fictional franchise to espouse their beliefs as fact

basically they're like white kids before puberty with too much time invested in shit that isn't real and never will be except they're niggers and that means they're mostly mentally stuck at that age, which means you won't stop hearing about how they invented white people, etc.

It's honestly the first Marvel flick I wouldn't care missing out on in theatres.
Don't get me wrong, I consider the others disposable entertainment, but it's based on characters I grew up with reading and recognize.
Black Panther, the little I know about him I dislike, he comes off as nothing but a Gary Stu for insecure African Americans and white guilt American comic book writers. Give me a Blade reboot instead or another Luke Cage season or a War Machine spin-off or just about anything other than the Black Panther, which would be deemed a problematic pro-Eugenics property if he was white.

I'm pretty sure all these trailers did better in 24h than BP's trailer did in a week. I don't know what that clickbait shit is talking about.

If I were black I'd be unironically offended.
What is Marvel trying to do ? A Mary Suetopia with high degrees of melanin ? This is a childish power fantasy, nothing more.
And from the trailer it looks awfully executed.

White people did fuck up the potential of africa.......i mean the west was literally funding DRC to be in conflict so they could buy their resources for basically free from diffrent warlords....your white fragility and racism is showing.

>boss baby
>71m
What the fuck?

idk what you are talking about, but when you get your info from memes and are constantly on Sup Forums its no wonder you dislike a great super hero like BP...BLACKED!

nah senpai, africans are just incapable of doing anything with that mass of resources beyond fucking it up and playing witch doctor

they've literally had millions of years to get their act together, meanwhile we bombed japan with a destructive force as yet unseen in that period and they were already rebuilding in less than four fucking years

also, you should have dropped that white fragility/racism thing, it's not subtle and you're very obvious i'm just playing devils advocate

This world was a mistake.

I know this is bait but dozens of successful civilisations flourished and died during the 5000+ years of human history. Africa did what during that time? Sat on the richest pile of resources on earth and still failed to produce anything of historical value.

Go back to r*ddit and take your pet niggers with you!

Ohh is that why the Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, Botswana and other african nations are rising at a very rapid pace with some of the best GDP growths around the world?

>Literally million of years
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>Japan
Ohh you mean that nation that you were in war with and is basically a colony that can't build nuclear themselfs? and has a high suicide rate because of the emptiness they feel from western capitalism, who has a sharp decline in birth rater-----i mean everybody shoul want to be like the right

Fucking weebo.

>still failed to produce anything of historical value.
Ethiopia, Kingdom of Congo, Songhai empire.
They had more of an oral tradition (like the ancient Celts and Vikangz, incidently), so little is known about them, unfortunately.
Africans didn't produce much in Science too because the continent is relatively isolated and hard to travel, which rendered exchange of ideas hard, and it's exchange of ideas which drives innovation and knowledge.

Media is just pushing whatever agenda its trying to push. So, of course they would say that

Niggers left to their own devices still wouldn't know what GDP is,or what Japan is.

To be fair, some of those views may have been people like me, who saw the title, thought it was a joke of some kind so clicked on it to clarify only to be horrifically disappointed.

I've disliked the idea of Black Panther since before there was a Sup Forums, but I hate /stormfront/ with a passion. I grew up/currently live in a country fee of white guilt and other such hyper sensitive racial nonsense and like to call a spade for what it is. Black Panther is pathetic in exactly how racially aware it is. It ain't a cool character that just happens to be black like Luke Cage, Blade or Cyborg; It's a character in which the entire identity seems to revolve around how black and African he is, and how that makes him stronger than all of the other Marvel heroes pitted against him in order to sell some false superiority to a black audience that ain't there by middle aged white comic book authors with misplaced guilts.

>American
>Complaining about any other country geographical knoweldge

Say bait as much as you want, but africans DID have civilisations from Nubia to Abyssinia to Mali....you are literally quoting memes....do some research yourself, hombre.

I'm not American, and my statement was true.

>a very rapid pace
>literally lagging behind the entirety of the western world by thousands of years

baka
this, you're talking about a group of people who sat on the worlds largest possible source of wealth and did absolutely nothing of note with it besides frequently losing it out to better, more advanced civilizations
having a civilization is not equatable to being successful on the world stage, you fucking retard, it's disgusting how stupid you are with these delusions of africa being some sort of elegant place where they don't burn people in tires because they think they're possessed

Go home kid, you are retarded

>get btfo
>"g-go home..."
Lmao. Not even him but that's sad user.

Yeah, you don't know what you are talking about....maybe do some reading before talking about what you don't know.....just spewing what you think it means and don't know what it is.

So, according to empirical data, he's about even with the average black person.

Well, I don't know what to tell you. I tried getting into BP, he regularly popped up in other titles while I was still reading comics. My dislike of the character is something gradual that happened over time, not something I'm just pulling out of thin air for the memes.
And I don't know if that has changed in recent years or not, but BP's intended audience has always been keener on Spider-Man, so race is and should be a non issue when it comes to capeshit.

Thanks for the (you), my friend, but you haven't answered my point.
Africa's geography makes Empires very unlikely. The populations are scattered across the miles. There have been no influence from the Greeks, the Romans, or the Phoenicians, and very few from the Egyptians.
Deserts and Jungles are hard to cultivate.
The lack of Empires explain the lack of conflicts, which explains the lack of innovation/drive and the "primitive" existence these people enjoyed.

And even with these things considered, there have been - few, and you don't learn much about it in school - very big African empire, in Ethiopia and in the Mali mostly.
One Emperor of the Mali was estimated to be the richest man that ever existed, with wealth measured in Gold.

If that NASA black women revisionism film made money, a Marvel flick will make money.

face facts that there really won't be any flops in the mcu at this point

I hate capeshit shills on Sup Forums. fuck.

marvel was a mistake

the same people who think this is going to flop are the same idiots who thought Wonder Woman was going to flop

Yea, I don't know why. They should have just taken the rational approach. It was an average movie boosted by political marketing.
We just had Ghosbusters, a shitty movie boosted by political marketing.
Why would there be a difference?

sad? relying on memes and reusing the same ol quotes is sad.

Africas trade with asia is well documented(china)....same goes with Japans isolation during that time.

>There have been no influence from the Greeks, the Romans, or the Phoenicians, and very few from the Egyptians.
>africa
>lack of conflicts

you are legit dumb as fuck if you sincerely believe this, and that's without mentioning the resources you're talking about cultivating are the resources of yesterday, they can't even manage their own mines in the modern era, of course they're incapable of basic management

see: mugabe banning white people from owning farms, then begging them to come back and farm in zimbabwe mere years later

africans are incapable of doing anything noteworthy on their own, their existence was a footnote in history books until americans bought them from other africans, than and only then was the only time they were remotely relevant as a people and not just something to be conquered by various other civilizations

The huge difference here is that black people are directly saying "we don't need whitey for this, DON'T SHOW UP IT'S OUR MOVIE AND OUR TIME". The people who are looking forward to this are the "fuck white people" kind.

>The lack of Empires explain the lack of conflicts
Nigger, are you retarded? Ever heard of the Bantu and all the shit they pulled? Africa is one giant tribal warfare 'till this day.

>Literally lagging behind the world by a thousands of years

LOOOOL, the funny thing is that you actually believe this.

>Africa burn people in tires
Looool you really stupid....did wypipo forget to give you some of their "civilization"

>The people who are looking forward to this are the "fuck white people" kind.
The most vocal ones are, just as racist 14 year olds are the loudest when it's about muh white protagonists.

Read Christopher Priest's Black Panther.

>White people did fuck up the potential of africa
colonialism helped africa, more than it hurt it. nations that were under colonial rule longer, are better off

>Reddit spacing
>Not even a 12yo basic understanding
I meant lack of conflicts as in lack of countries, empires and other things like that fighting each other.
A continent that is mostly grasslands with readily available species to domesticate (horses, cattle, cows) is obviously going to fare better than one covered in deserts and tropical jungles, minerals/oil resources or not, because you don't build an empire on diamonds alone.

Thats literally a minority within the whole hype that Sup Forums has cherrypicked....show that to the average normie and they wouldn't know, but because yall are so caught up in this "race war" fantasy thats all you think about.

Yeah we're called dreamers and we hope until the very end that any capeshit that comes out flops so hollywood can focus on something else. Can you blame us?

none of that disputes what he said..

its easy to have large GDP increase from almost 0 but not even be competitive with actual functioning nations. They probably also have the fasted growing school system because there was hardly any 50 years ago...see how that works

Oh, I don't think it'll flop.
It might however be the first Marvel flick I just don't have any interest in seeing at the theatres, not because I'm le edgy Sup Forumstard that hates black people, but because Black Panther is really one of the worst, most pandering capeshit character ever devised. I also wouldn't go see a film called The White Aryan, about a blonde and blue eyed king of a mystic science fantasy realm in India which has thrived and survived for centuries because they are no Indian people in it.

The average normie doesn't give a shit about Black Panther.

tfw havent watched it or any other cape trash trailers

Yeah but Ryan Coogler

exactly this. that's why most jungle countries are shitholes. if Africans came from Europe and whites came from Africa you'd see a bunch of disenfranchised honkeys today. this is why whites only give a fuck about living in subssaharan south Africa. plus boujee whites have been unfair to blacks and Hispanics for thousands of years even the Warriors know that trump is a 2-faced aristocratic bigot. we should stand with the liberal white brothers and sisters, rich and poor and fight the fake right wing fearmongering racebaiting news

This movie is going to be amazing and sell like crazy and there is literally nothing Sup Forums can do about it.

Tribal warfare is vastly different from Empires/countries warfare. Said empires which had a hard time existing mostly because of the Geography.

Would you consider that because they didn't build empires, the Siberians are inherently inferior ?

Oh. Then I might actually have to see this.
I'm still hesitant though, Black Panther is one of the pop culture epitomes of that racial hyper awareness shit I hate in my love/hate relationship with America.
But Coogler is a talented guy.

>The White Aryan, about a blonde and blue eyed king of a mystic science fantasy realm in India which has thrived and survived for centuries because they are no Indian people in it.

Nigs + virtue signalling lefties guarantee it'll be a hit but I doubt it'll exceed WW.

That is literally untrue....colonialism didn't help africa at all....they stole their resources and legit cut off the hand of people....in South they were killing children.....now africa with more options then the greedy west is actually rising with other trade partners.

If you think modern africa is lagging behind the world by a THOUSAND years, you are just plain wrong, but to say THOUSANDS is one of the idiotic statements i read on here.

Nigs are being obnoxious as fuck about BP, "black excellence" and "don't watch this movie if you're white."

>Sup Forums is a white nationalist board

Damn straight, and that's the way we likes it!

>Africa is now rising in trades

Ahahahahaha Africa is getting buttfucked by the Chinks this very moment and probably for the next century
And you know the best part? Chinks have no soul, they despise niggers and are immune to virtue signalling
Enjoy the show

Well there are literally places in African where they do not produce and rely on non metal tools.

.......the longer europeans stayed.....the richer the nation is
nber.org/papers/w18162.pdf

Also relating to the GDP question, alot of companies are relocating to africa to set up business from allover even from china....the workforce in africa is becoming better for investors then other countries....and the african middle class is rising along with wages.....an africa country having a average rise in gdp of 5,5% in the last 5 years is better then the rise US had in 2016 which was 1,6% no matter how much you want to discredit it.

Marvel/Disney are notorious for adding the viws from all the places they post the trailers
didn't they brag that Civil War and TFA had 60 mil views in a day but the youtube videos were barely half that?

the average normie is hype.....Sup Forums is mad.

>Sup Forums - Alt-Left Babies Cry About Sup Forums

Is it?

There also white people living with wolfs in the woods in alot of places in europe.

No one even knows who BP is, and it recently got a comics cancelled too.

His post might not be coherent but I don't see a refutation of the original argument

Not entirely true. Nations that were under colonial rule longer (like Cameroun, for example) had better relations with their overlord and traded with it more after.
Colonialism was still mostly about appropriation of land. Do you think that if a billionaire seized your house, harvest the fruits of your gardens for decades and when he left, you found a little bit of pocket money you'd say he "helped" you ?

The complaint I've heard is mostly that there are white guys at all in "their" movie. Twitter is their big echo chamber and surprisingly it's trash.

The average normie gives a shit about anything Marvel shits on their plate, don't be delusional.

>leftists bitch cuz Sup Forums is too white supremacist
>it is proven that Sup Forums isn't all that white supremacist
>they are still mad

Sup Forums can't win

Black Twitter was a mistake.
To be fair I've also seen lots of white people saying that we shouldn't intrude, both on twitter and tumblr.

>Tribal warfare is vastly different from Empires/countries warfare
Yea, because they lacked the capacity to organize past the tribes in 99% cases, kek

>Do you think that if a billionaire seized your house, harvest the fruits of your gardens for decades and when he left, you found a little bit of pocket money you'd say he "helped" you ?
colonialism didn't make european nations rich

>>it is proven that Sup Forums isn't all that white supremacist
You can be a mongrel and a white supremacist, it's called self-hate.

>in South they were killing children
That's Bantu blacks that traveled down to South Africa in order to steal form the whites did in fact ethnically cleanse the native San people.

But that's black people for you.

Yes, it's basically clickbait tier shit. It's also not true because there are movie trailers that did a lot better than BP's shit did in less time.

China needs allies and whats more better then to ally with africa who has alot of potential.....China isn't a world power....these trades are beneficial for both....if china stabs Africa in the back they know either India or Japan would swoop in and they can't have that.....not to mention all the investment they have put in-----don't be fooled by the stupid doc, China wants good relations.

It made Europeans merchants rich.

You mean individuals who probably still use modern tech such as medal tools not whole tribes community.

prove me wrong.

Or maybe they are just smart enough to understand Western Civilization>all
Thank you based Europeans!

>being this mad over a comic book movie

>No one knows who the guy is that just had over 20 million views for his teaser trailer on youtube, and was the standout in one of the biggest superhero movies.

>Chinese think they can civilize the blacks
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Good luck Lao.

the only reason for diversity success is that the comics character is black so people accept "the diversity" which is no diversity at all because black panther comics is black as fuck they just follow the original nothing more

they can squeeze black guy here and there in this movies to just keep the PC and the diversity people happy and to keep the shut but they know the limit very well

go release solo movie with black cast for batman superman wolverine etc. the main heroes that majority know and love and see what happen

hand cutting was the general punishment in congo because the population already did it. black people kill babies over nothing to this day, rape albinos and butcher them because they're magical and burn people alive on the streets without a judge or a jury, fucking mob rule.

There is nothing africa can do if they are stabbed in the back since they cant put away tribal differences to unite. they can fuck over one group of people and offer a cheaper deal to another to fuck over any competition. this is happening right now.

so, not european nations? but just a few wealthy elite?

>Wypipo literally killed blacks in their own lands and then black people forgave them during the reconciliation process and white people still were racist/genocidal.
But black people are the savages...

but they are cowering and "reconciliation" are one in the same when you cant do anything about it because your civilization and people are savage tier

>But black people are the savages
well not shit, just look at Africa today, nothing but rape/murder and cannibalism

>Having trade with other countries and show respect between each other

White man: HAHAHAHAHAHAH LAO! CIVILIZE Black men HA LAO!....do you ever get your head out of your ass?