Is there a bigger nation of insufferable food snobs than Italy?

Is there a bigger nation of insufferable food snobs than Italy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHJhB4pmPCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

France

not our fault if our food is god tier

french cuisine was created by italian cooks working for the french kangz in the past centuries.

No
youtube.com/watch?v=pHJhB4pmPCg

Italy

that pizza is wrong, this is a correct one

Italians are most annoying people in the world. Very loud brown manlets moving their body (especially hands) like during an epilepsy attack. Also very low IQ

wrong, a correct risotto looks like this

Pizza Berlusconi is Kotipizza's name for a pizza of smoked reindeer, with tomato, cheese, chanterelle and red onion.[5]

It was named "Pizza Berlusconi" in summer 2008 after Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. Berlusconi had caused a minor diplomatic incident in 2005, when he said that he had had to "endure" Finnish cuisine,[6] and joked disparagingly about Finns eating "marinated reindeer". Although marinated reindeer is a common dish in Lapland, in the rest of Finland the meat is traditionally stewed or dried.[7]

With Pizza Berlusconi, Kotipizza won the America's Plate International pizza contest in New York City in March 2008, beating the Italian-Americans, who came in second place, and the Australians in third.[8]

Yes yes Jamal, now turn the tv back on and keep watching the BBC

wrong, this is how a finnish delicacy looks like

say it to my faccia

I got a gypsy camp evaded from Brescia. You can tjank me. The carabinieri sure did. I'm a sildie, so I was used to assault rifles.

Easy. France

They sure are annoying food snobs, but unlike other nations they can afford to be that way. The food is that good.

No, but we have the right to be so

France has great food, but unlike Italians, French people don't think much of it. Most of them don't even know that their cuisine is the best in the world.

shitaly is shit

France

Lol you only jealous because all you have fish and chips l, literal African tier food.

>Hurr we invented pizza and pasta but other countries made it better in every way and now we're mad

What are you talking about? I love Italian food.

Aaaaayyyy so u be sayin?

only the germans could improve it

>made it better in every way

The lowest quality bait I've ever seen in a while

>say it to my faccia

Gay thread

MessicANO

france is way worse

Italy is a repugnant swamp full of crime, misery and petty narcissism
Under no circumstances should anyone mistake the Italian for a civilised person

Looks nice would try

fpbp

Don't

Why?
Is it bad?
I just haven't seen such "pizza" here.

They have a right to feel superior in terms of food.
I just wish I could get the real shit here in Muttland, the last good place was nowhere near me, and also closed.

kek

Probably not

Dr Hitler pizzas are generally edible if you're a food pleb like me but pizza pastas sound just wrong... the picture alone makes me feel nauseous

lel

WE

this

French are the "worst" snobs, Italians come as secong as spaniards third.

Italians always rub me the wrong way for some reason, I have no clue as to why

Well I do love Italian cuisine myself.

kek

>snails, frogs, goose liver and bull testicles
Truly a cuisine worthy of respect

>implying we don't eat those things