youtu.be/2XFaMMxiHi0
youtu.be/P8wU2tuagX0
youtube.com/watch?v=TtXFkctsG6g
youtu.be/iMu6qyv9y08
youtu.be/0MOlvNiTxUI
youtu.be/qHKTXrUnN58?t=1m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=iypUpv9xelg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They really are reworking the whole movie.

We might have a new "Suicide Squad" in our hands.

>Ben Affleck appears on screen
>Batman 1989 theme starts playing

He's doing a score, user. Not composing a whole soundtrack.

What did he mean by this?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!

???????????

>Darkseid's minions swarm the Justice League

>Cyborg: LES DO DIS SHIT MA NIGGAS

>Ballroom Blitz starts playing

Calling it now

1 song? thought I was clear.

After how good Wonder Woman was I might actually be done with Marvel, their blandness is getting to me.

Kurt Russell and Michael Rooker carried GOTG 2. Maybe Bradley Cooper too.
Spider-Man: Homecoming is going to butcher my favorite character.
Doctor Strange was dogshit.

Only thing I'm really looking forward to his Thor 3 because of Taika, and Ant-Man 2.

>score
>one song
I think you're mistaking "score" with "theme"

I DUNNO FAGGOT, MAYBE GO SEE IT IF IT ENDS UP BEING GOOD OR DOWNLOAD THE SOUNDTRACK IF THAT ENDS UP BEING QUALITY ON ITS OWN?

Get your corporate shill politics the fuck away from this board.

mfw

Would the madman do it?

Sad to see kids in the television and film board that don't know what a god damn score is.

I want Sup Forums to leave

Oh jesus christ i want nothing more

i only know memes. fuck off.

Have you heard the new Lady Gaga original score on the radio yet?

That was clear from the beginning, user.

No but your mom's bull has.

Bulldyke most likely

but I liked Junkie XL (or was it Zimmer?) youtube.com/watch?v=77DOTx6y1os&list=PLBKadB95sF44vjNzNABcYoF_7ae6lAgJM

XL did the Batman stuff. Zimmer did the Superman stuff.

God damn that is so shit. You could slap it on literally any action/adventure "epic" movie and no one would notice.

>ah ah ah
>pi pi pi pi pi
>oh oh oh oh
>la la la la la la la

>implying this is good

That subtle OG batman theme hint in the begining

Dude, superhero movies are such a poison that they made Hans Zimmer sound generic as fuck.
Danny Elfman composed Avenger 2's soundtrack, and it was absolutely worthless.

This capegarbage shit has to die already.

>Jared Leto's joker shows up
>Party Man starts playing

I would unironically start masturbating in the theater

>muh classical orchestral score
>Elfman hasnt put out a good score in years

Zimmer's and XL's work on MoS/DoJ was great. Hopefully Elfman will reprise the themes they did like he did on Age of Ultron. I hate this mentality that films now have to be like they were decades ago. Everything has to be like it was in the 80's. We're not moving forward, we're moving backwards.

>they can't afford the Prince version so instead they have Leto just sing it while killing people
Or would that be too dark and gritty?

>Zimmer and XL's work on mos/bvs was great

Kill yourself. Danny Elfman's Batman theme alone is better than all of that.

>doesn't know the difference between a soundtrack and a score
Sup Forums get out

Elfman now has gotten worse than Elfman then. You wont get Batman 89, man. You'll Age of Ultron 15. Hell, even Burton dropped him.

You mean a reverse Suicide Squad... where instead of editing a good movie and making it aids over petty bullshit and out of touch executives we will get a movie that was horrible but saved post mortem in editing?

>bland sequel
>bland score
His Spider-man score was also legendary. Elfman just needs good material to work with

youtube.com/watch?v=iSDU2tu7rpk

I think the key to a good score is a director that really cares about the project. If the people Elfman works with truly care, he'll produce a good score.

>implying it's bad
youtube.com/watch?v=G4OB4UtuPNY

If he was working with Snyder or Rami I'd agree. But this is Whedon again. He needs to be working with someone who has a clear vision for the film from the beginning, not someone who comes in at the beginning of post-production. Ironically enough, Elfman was brought at the same time for Ultron. I believe Elfman still has it in him to churn out something good but not in this kind of situation.

It's ok.

Marvel won when whedon replace Snyder. If the movie is great and makes 2b. Whedon will get the credit. If it sucks Snyder gets the blame. No amount of DKEK arguing can counter this.

Is this that fuckhead that composed the "wacky" orchestral song that plays on the trailer to every PG comedy ever made? You know the one

I hate that so fucking much. I keep happily burying it away in the back of my head but it gets dug up and reanimated every time Tim Allen or Adam Sandler is in something

I assume he was referring more to the fact that Joss Whedon has written and is directing new scenes to stick in there.

It'll be an incredible achievement if this is anything more than mediocre.

It's already happening. People who defending MoS and BvS are singing a different tune now that Hillary Clinton wants to meet Patty Jenkins.

Danny Elfman's most notable works include many early Tim Burton films like Pee Wee, Beetlejuice, both Batmans, Edward Scissorhands, the first 2 Raimi Spiderman movies, Good Will Hunting, and the Simpsons theme.

Did Danny Elfman compose the witch doctor song? I did not know that.

This nigga knows what he's talking about

Watch the movie and enjoy like any mature person would, without rooting for comertial brands as if they were soccer teams.

Impossible on this site. Snyder's cockholsters can't help themselves from starting shitflinging wars.

Nah, Batman already has his theme from BvS.

What theme?

Is he the brother of Elton John?

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOVE LITTLE GIRLS
THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD

Honestly it reminds me of a cross between Elfman's and Zimmer's combined.

Cockmongler Cinematic Universe when?

The guy who composed the desperate housewives theme?

AoU is barely even Elfman. He was hired to make a vaguely identifiable theme they could use in future movies that will still fit in their generic scores. We could argue about whether or not their scores are purposely generic, but it doesn't matter and Elfman probably did it in an afternoon.

>jared starts to speak the lines from Party Man as he kisses Batman
>a """clever homage""" to scene in Blue Velet where Hopper starts to quote "In Dreams'

i wouldn't know. That something you watch with your boyfriend?

go shoot a congressman you bern out

Tim Burton didn't drop him figgit, there were scheduling conflicts.

yes
>inb4 tits or gtfo

You mean the Beetlejuice theme? Christ it really is summer in here.

And Tim Burton's Batman. And Sam Raimi's Spiderman. And the Simpsons theme.

don't worry, I don't want to see your operation scars.

>And the Simpsons theme.
Who gives a fuck honestly. He may as well invented the Shit Park theme.

I think you're talking about beetlejuice
Finally got around to watching it recently
Can't see why anyone likes it
or anything by burton desu
Elfman's soundtrack was the only good thing about his movies
But it definitely means JL is going in a more fun direction
Doesn't fit with the theme of Detective Comics desu

>zimmer
>good
holy fuck

Except the Simpsons theme is actually good and South Park's theme is meme trash.

Batman theme: youtu.be/77DOTx6y1os

Superman theme: youtu.be/ShTw1x2Lsrc

Wonder Woman theme: youtu.be/S176AKQhcCk

This is Sup Forums not /soc/

>Rami Spiderman
>1989 Batman
Oh boy get ready for kino lads

Thin Red Line would like to have a word with your wife's son.

I'm curious to hear what the DCEU chase have to say about this.

I'm bummed. I don't want it to sound like a whimsical adventure. Junkie was crushing it

Fucking whedon. There's no way this is what Snyder would have wanted

All garbage themes. Might as well throw them out (or at least Batman's """"""""""theme"""""""""") and use the old shit if that's the best we can come up with these days.

Elfman is great and knows how to deliver a soundtrack that is both captivating and appropriate. But still this will only elevate it 0.1% considering Zack Snyder is at the helm and the film has the same producers/execs behind it. I wouldn't be surprised if the soundtrack ends up being the only good thing about it.

They all sound the fucking same.

And ironically, the Wonder Woman theme is the best among them by far.

This, unfortunately. Danny Elfman was great, but now he's really bad. Even his Spider-Man score wasn't that great.

Old Elfman:
youtube.com/watch?v=iSWzlCcF2HA
youtube.com/watch?v=VMfs1rlw4tc
youtube.com/watch?v=epciq2xhksU
youtube.com/watch?v=5Zpu3NkeJVI
youtube.com/watch?v=oZktSPrGSck

Elfman now:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie1waJKUA2s
youtube.com/watch?v=0xio9g65KJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xyspn61ccyE
youtube.com/watch?v=_sVXWyYdFe4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9sPPcwa_5s
Most of these songs can be shuffled from one movie to another with hardly any difference.

Those aren't theme songs.

Only Wonder Woman has a theme song. youtube.com/watch?v=Hz8KWnS28hc

Anything will be better than Zimmer and Junkie XL's score from BvS.
Such utter shit.

>even his spiderman score wasn't that great

You better be talking about the score as a whole and not the GOAT opening theme, which is indeed GOAT

I have doubts he will make anything with as much emotional weight as Beautiful Lie or Day of the Dead.

>Batman theme
>1:26
but that's Superman's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=JoNf4hfbfBI

and Wonder Woman's theme is just awful.

>composes score for the Fifty Shades Trilogy
>doesn't write his own songs
Damn it! Why would there be pop songs (which are admittedly good, desu), instead of songs composed by Danny Elfman?
We're talking about the guy who wrote the songs for The Nightmare Before Christmas, and also the singing voice for Jack Skellington.

I think you have a hearing damage. You can say you don't like them all day long, but they don't sound anything alike.

youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU

He already did in the first 40 seconds of this.

You're talking about some action beats they play in both movies. Batman's theme, fanfare, whatever you want to call it is at the beginning.

Superman's theme is the melancholy piano riff.

>a good movie
That's a stretch. Enchantress was still the villain, rendering all of the Squad members useless except El Diablo. That's the biggest problem the movie had, and it can't be fixed by editing.

I'm going to throw some "themes" out there that are easily identifiable because there's alot of anons who don't know about this shit. Superhero movies tend to have identifiable themes associated with their characters, along with an overarching score for the movie. Sometimes the cross over each other, when the characters meet up or in a song where the composer ties them together. They don't need to be "themes" either, they can be certain notes or just specific instruments. Examples:

Tim Burtons Batman: youtu.be/AKTpTpW-HGM

Penguin: youtu.be/r76du694Tes

Catwoman: youtu.be/UxLzIYUxPKk

Nolan's Batman: youtu.be/S0wk88rjYS8

Nolan's Joker: youtu.be/wwPCKWU0II8

Nolan's Catwoman: youtu.be/sH8M0BOF1Mc

Doctor Octopus: youtu.be/2XFaMMxiHi0

Spiderman: youtu.be/P8wU2tuagX0

You forgot Bane...

youtube.com/watch?v=TtXFkctsG6g

You can get Elfman's themes for Penguin, Catwoman and Spider-Man mixed with his score for Planet of the Apes or Edward Scissorhands and you wouldn't notice the difference.

A good theme is one you can hum.

humming is for faggots

>he isn't a faggot

You ain't living my man

Why are the standards in capeshit so low anyway?

Here's a good one from a shit movie- when Sandman is transforming he gets this sad theme about his daughter, but at the end of the song it reveals his villain theme: youtu.be/iMu6qyv9y08

And here's the Sandman theme in full: youtu.be/0MOlvNiTxUI

It's not Beatlejuice

I found it:

youtu.be/qHKTXrUnN58?t=1m4s

I just thought of the first terrible comedy that came to mind and sure enough they used it in the trailer

I couldn't hum the Spiderman theme if I tried and it's fantastic. The Thor theme is really good too, before they homogenized the themes with Brian Tyler.

JESUS CHRIST NIGGER THATS THE HALL OF THE MOUNTAIN KING. THAT SHIT WAS WRITTEN IN THE 1800'S

>posting all this Elfman and nota single mention of his greatest masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=iypUpv9xelg

Whatever artistic merit that piece of audio had at one point has been abused beyond redemption. I want to saw my fucking ears off every time I hear it.