Trump's campaign is collapsing internally. Is it all over?

Trump's campaign is collapsing internally. Is it all over?

mobile.twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/760633940151443457

mobile.twitter.com/alivitali/status/760644265584300032

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DianneG/status/760654692913414145
snappytv.com/tc/2503533
washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-campaign-may-be-falling-to-pieces/article/2598463
cnbc.com/2016/08/02/ally-of-trump-staffer-paul-manafort-the-staff-is-suicidal-hes-mailing-it-in.html
idioms.thefreedictionary.com/mailing it in
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its ogre

A bunch of Hillary staffers resigned over leaks. Is her campaign over too?

((((source))))

mobile.twitter.com/DianneG/status/760654692913414145

>(((journalists))) are larping again

k

excuse me where are the proofs?

>Manafort

the fuck type of last name is this? what even is his heritage?

THIS COMMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY C.T.R.

an inside source just told me that like 8000 people just quit the campaign trail. more news coming soon.

snappytv.com/tc/2503533

Oh, it's another episode of no-name (((journalists))) making unsubstantiated claims which turn out to be fucking nothing.
This is not the first time.

He's a sorcerer from Lemuria.

Sounds like a new directive came down from the DNC

These journalists are literally retarded if they think they can keep pulling the wool over the public's eyes, after it's been explicitly proven that media takes marching orders from the Dems.

alright guys just got off the phone with an inside source, looks like it's all over now i'm voting for hillary ok bye

new memo must be out

they said the same garbage afer florida primary

It's one of two things: either recently fired staffers are making shit up or people are dissatisfied. Considering the week Trump is having, it is most likely both. Memes aside, unlike Sup Forums, people working for the man probably don't think everything is 360 degree spiral chess move accomplished in a hologram field with zero gravity.

washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-campaign-may-be-falling-to-pieces/article/2598463

I want you people to stop being weak crybabies and understand that this is only the beginning. We're dealing with a real election for the first time in our lifetimes. Everything up to this point has been a play put on by the establishment but this time it's for real.

These people will do and say anything to stop our Glorious Leader from taking power. The desperation and insanity will only get worse as we go. If you can't handle it already then you really need to stop watching or listening to the Jewish press and just watch the God/Emperors rallies.

damn you people weren't joking, it's as if the clinton campaign has turned on a bunch of speakers inside Sup Forums blasting white noise.

this is getting ridiculous

>dana bash

the same person who tried to spin the 20 delegates that walked out of the RNC as a big deal while 1900 walked out at the DNC and ignored it

didn't anybody learn anything after gamer gate?

if the journos all come out with the same story, it means they planned it

fuck the (((media)))

>washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-campaign-may-be-falling-to-pieces/article/2598463

Watch. Next Sup Forums is going to be saying the Examiner is a shill for Hill newsite. Fucking god dammit.

this

they could find out trump has murdered children while fucking them with a dragon dildo and I'd still vote for him at this point

if for noting else but spite

>A source
>Not giving any fucking clue as to who they're talking about

I voted for Jeb during the primaries, but Sup Forums convinced me that Trump wasn't totally incompetent so I was going to support him in November.

However, this is concerning... If Trump can't run a campaign how can we expect him to run the country? Well, at least we know Hillary has experience in a top government position. Perhaps, she is the lesser of the two evil here.

Oh well, we can try again in 4 years.

Soros just pissed away 25 mil. It's not working

Not this bullshit again.

We saw the same (((inside sources))) every time something was said about Corey Lewendowsky.

Its all bullshit.

>I voted for Jeb during the primaries
you should have ended yourself years ago. seriously.

>CNBC
>NBC

Whew lads

>like a week ago he's ahead and even nate silver says he will probably win
>now it's imploding

nah not gonna go for it

bunch of stupid clickbait

I will just ignore CNN until election since it is garbage

>Source: Ali Vitali

Really made me think

well i can see frustration because hillary was a step a way from indictment but for being privelged, DNC caught redhanded turning out bernie, DNC leaders resign, and yet the polls show her ahead and he's being bashed for things he is right on (russia) and spending time talking about nobodies (khan)

Fuck you, stupid fucking shill

thank you for correcting the record shabbos goy

No, the Examiner reported fairly, concluding the article with a report from the Trump campaign's communication manager that they're doing just fine.

Why won't you ignore them outright?

its almost like 3 people left DNC today and (((they))) need to shift the attention of the normies

Last time Trump's campaign dipped after the Judge Curiel thing, he fired his old campaign manager and got Manafort, so it wouldn't be surprising to see another change in leadership after the latest fiasco. But I don't think it would be advisable. The first time people really believed if someone else was heading the campaign they could rein Trump in. I don't think anyone believes that anymore.

1. End your life
2. Vote for Trump anyway, Jeb signed the pledge

fuck off shill

Clue is "a longtime ally of Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort".

cnbc.com/2016/08/02/ally-of-trump-staffer-paul-manafort-the-staff-is-suicidal-hes-mailing-it-in.html

>unnamed sources

hahahhahaah

you fucking shills are getting desperate

this is too fucking delicious

Sup Forums is so full of these correct the record shills it's crazy

>nate silver says he will probably win
That never happened.

>cnbc.com/2016/08/02/ally-of-trump-staffer-paul-manafort-the-staff-is-suicidal-hes-mailing-it-in.html

What do they mean by he is "mailing it in". I have never heard the expression before.

>@AC360 Source says Hillary planning shutting down campaign due to ISIS ties.

It's fun making things up.

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

I just seen a flying saucer and some ayy lmaos hop out, should I go ask what they want?

They got a $5 million dollar boost very recently

>I have never heard the expression before.

Really?

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/mailing it in

huh, trump was doing really good then all of the sudden his campaign is dying, thats odd i guess its true what they say that the lord works in mysterious ways i guess its time to cut my dick off and embrace my inner woman and vote for hillary

>However, this is concerning... If Trump can't run a campaign how can we expect him to run the country?

>Obama ran excellent campaigns
>Still shat up the country
>Hillary had years of experience
>Shat up the world as State Department head

"(((journalists)))" doing what post modern journalists do. lie.

who cares if he loses the election; he has already BTFO PC culture. i'm content with what he's accomplished thus far.

give the game to hillary so we can all get NEET welfare.

>I voted for Jeb in the primaries
yeah, okay Hillary

>@CNN Obama redacts Trump speech after Iran deal leak proves Trump is literally right about everything

You are a fucking idiot who does what the media tells you to. That's why you voted for Jeb. That's why you believe the shit in OP. Trump is going to get more votes than any president in recent history.. None of these useless pundits matter.

>being this delusional
Lmao you really think the GOPe is gonna let Trump have the nomination. There's no way he'll ever get to 1237, and if he does they'll just unbind the delegates.

Trump will not be the nominee. Cap this

>t. You 3 months ago

>SEKRIT SOURCE SAYS TRUMP IS OGRE
>No, we don't have any proof, but just believe it u guise

Isn't that going to be the litmus to whether this is true or not? If Manafort quits/is replaced, then all of this is factual.

>It's not working

The best part for me is that I'm not even a Hillary supporter. I like posting stuff like this here because you guys give me something way sweeter that $0.25 per post CTR money.

Never change Sup Forums!

Yeah, I'm really going to vote for a "woman" who will flood this country with immigrants just so they keep democrats in power for decades to come.

its not hard to report shill threads

Trump fanboys BTFO

>idioms.thefreedictionary.com/mailing it in
So what the article claims is that Manafort has no interest in helping Trump win or that Trump is too uncontrollable / unpredictable as a character?

Maybe they need Stone back in.

Trips of fucking reality right there. I would too.

Is it a coincidence that Trump is, "having campaign issues", right when 3 members of the DNC resigned?

It may be summer in the USA, but it sure is getting shilly in here :^|

> Shows graphs indicating rigged polls

So where is their source?

uh oh the media said something discouraging about trump

"Mailing it in" means the same thing as "going through the motions". It means his heart is no longer in it.

Also the amount of people in this thread that don't understand that the first rule of journalism is to protect the privacy of anonymous sources is staggering. Who are the sources for all of the latest WikiLeaks articles? We don't know and the reason should be obvious.

(((Media sources))) say 6 million Trump staffers gassed themselves.

SAGE

You could be getting paid right now, user.

So this is like the "dark" speech collusion talking point again but with a rumor now huh.

Campaign has already responded though and says its bullshit.

They have tried doing this shit in the past. Oh noes this time his campaign is imploding. Drumpf is finish YESSS WE GOT HIM FOLKS!

And it never fucking happens. Its been OVER A FUCKING YEAR with this bullshit. I am sick and tired of this fucking shit of a media. The ENTIRE MSM NEEDS TO BE PURGED WITH NO FUCKING SURVIVORS.

Did you clap for him too?

Why not just keep ignoring them?

>trump campaign is falling apart as no one has the balls to tell trump to stop saying dumb shit during a GE
>OMG U SHILL LOL ITS TOTALLY FAKE WE GOT THIS UNDER CONTROL SHILL SHILL SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Anyone could fucking tell Manafort is shit, if he was competent he wouldn't have allowed Khan to happen

yeah, that is exactly why it is imploding

trump erased all the gains he got from his convention in a few retarded tweets and interviews. he is actually polling worse now than before the conventions. and not because the DNC was good, but because his reaction to the speakers there was petty, disrepectful, and retarded.

his campaign staff is sick of working hard for someone who will just shit it all away on twitter because he is butthurt. he doesn't listen to them, and if they challenge him, they either get ignored or fired. they want to win the presidency and he wants to win meme points on the internet.

it's been said over and over that trump's biggest obstacle is himself. would you devote your life to a boss who will just destroy your work later?

>an inside source just told me

Is your vodka bottle speaking to you again, Ivanov?

>concern trolling

Get a new tactic.

Was it this past weekend there was a thread about Hillary's campaign being over and her being replaced by Biden?
Some user started the social media rumour for lulz iirc.
Maybe this is the msm retaliation.

That guy's a liberal troll who's always saying shit like this. No proofs, biased source, you're a shill, oh and Manafort's tweeting happily away about more important shit today. Fuck off.

>would you devote your life to a boss who will just destroy your work later?

Don't always get to make that choice.

whoever made this wins the internet for today.

They say this every month.
>Corey Lewandowski got fired!
>One staff-member got fired!
>Infighting within the Trump campaign!

>yes

Yeah, the DNC's fucked too. KEK.

Your grammatical error makes it sound like you actually do work for her.

they said this during the primaries too.

literally nothing is happening.

THIS...Where are the articles over the Implosion of the DNC? Oh that's right, ITS DRUMPFS FAULT TOO.

HAHHAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE GUYS.

MSM is cancer and needs to be burned to the ground.

that is true. sometimes we just take what we can get, and if we have to work for someone completely self-destructive, we do it.

some of trump's staff probably feel trapped like that. some might have the opportunity to get out.

And yours isn't you pleb?