It's weird to look back on this album. It's like it predicted all the SJW/transgender crap we see today

It's weird to look back on this album. It's like it predicted all the SJW/transgender crap we see today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4_YgnhTMEg
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=82
youtube.com/watch?v=C7ZJMD-aFQE
yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/45663000996/marilyn-manson
youtube.com/watch?v=haintp62aO0
youtube.com/watch?v=ox01VA9y0Os
youtube.com/watch?v=P9BfvPjsXXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The guy a genius

God is in the TV ! ROCK!

And all the drugs in this world
Won't save us from ourselves.

Or maybe it was part of the conditioning

Marilyn Manson is an overlooked genius all because he's dark and macabre. It's perfect for redpilling because he's too niche for the Jews to try to stop, but big enough to be on the mainstream market

Sucks that his waifu left him and broke his heart. Seems like it broke him creatively too.

This. Just Goldstein Records doing what's it been doing for decades.

The 90s were already degenerate af, nearly as bad as now. Don't listen to the nostaliafags on here who were 5 years old then.

Good times back then.

Never was an MM fan, but he was fun to watch.

i was surprised to learn he's not a jew. always thought he was for some reason.
he looked like sarah silverman when he was younger.

Some people kept on claiming he was the kid in the glasses from "The Wonder Years"

I never liked MM, and this album's cover was one of the reasons why, I thought he was a degenerate freak and I still do

What 'revelations' did the album give you?

He is a Jew.

Gas yourselves. Best album ever; fuck you faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=A4_YgnhTMEg

>listening to anything after Antichrist Superstar

Youngbloods everywhere.

>Warner is a jew name

Isn't he fat now? Didn't he have some minor success with that track that was on the John Wick soundtrack?

This.
No anger, no soul.

he was way ahead of his time in terms of social outlook

It's like you never even heard of the Warner Bros.

It certainly is.

> It's weird to look back on this album. It's like it predicted all the SJW/transgender crap we see today.

Oy vey. This album created all the transcrap you see today.

Give me some credit, Goys.

>In the album, Manson takes on two roles: a substance addicted glam rocker and a gender ambiguous Alien called Omēga who, much like David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust, falls down to earth, is captured, placed with a band called The Mechanical Animals and turned into a rock star product. He has become numb to the world, either lost or high in outer space or the Hollywood Hills, through excessive drug use as a coping mechanism with his life as a product of his corporate masters. Manson's other role is that of Alpha who is based on himself and his experiences around the conclusion of the Antichrist Superstar tour/era. Acting as Omēga's foil, Alpha's emotions have only begun seeping back. Vulnerable and trying to relearn how to use them properly, he despairs about how little emotion other people feel, observing them to be "mechanical animals".

To me this almost perfectly describes all the forced liberalism and normalization of mentally-ill behavior. Manson's Omēga character reminds me of the "I have 5 different genders/I'm pansexual/I'm otherkin" in modern times.

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=82

just

He was. Degeneracy doesn't happen in a vacuum. It's all related. He was specifically counter to western Judeo-Christian values. It's the kind of shit that paved the road for the degeneracy that has become mainstream today.

Oy Vey.

If only there were more great role models for young white men like Kikelyin Jewson.

Oy vey. Kikekikekikekike. Kekekekekekekek.

>This album created all the transcrap you see today.

yeah and guns cause violence

fucking dipshit

>Judeo-Christian

oy vey

Warner is germanic.

The 'Warner Bros' are actually the 'Wonsal Bros' but they all changed their names when they immigrated from Poland, to better fit in.

This album is pure psyops.

It's a reinforcement mechanism.

This has nothing to do with guns or violence.

Black people cause violence. Everyone knows that.

i found his song rock n roll nigger to be very offensive and inappropriate. white people aren't supposed to say that word!

Oy Vey. They immigrated from Poland.

Now children it's time for recess. Please roll up your sleeves.

>Muh degeneracy
>Muh Jews

we already had this discussion back in the 90's and it got fucking destroyed then too

>I come from a degenerate pile of shit family
>please accept this as an excuse for my shitty attitude and the album cover where I dress up as a female mannequin possessed by Satan

Okay, sure thing. This doesn't promote degeneracy at all.

>muh fake pictures of the enemy
>muh greentext
>muh muhs
The jig's up, Jew.

>Western
>Judeo-Christian

Oy vey. That settles it. Your opinion was created in the 90's, no way to change it now.

See you in the ovens, Goys.

Judeo-Catholic, more like it.

think he just felt his humanity stripped away because of commercial success

happens to all celebrities, they become empty vessels with no identity and used for other people's plans/scripts

the sjw/liberalism is mental illness/ignorance + broken values + confusion

care to make an argument?

>predicted

This sjw bullshit started in the 1960s. When the hippy movement died, the true believes of cultural marxism basically became sleeper agents, hiding in no-work positions like college professor or bureaucrat. Through the internet, it's become more popular and main stream, but it never truly went away nor is it actually a new ideology.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7ZJMD-aFQE

this, and the wolves (hippies) managed to get in the henhouse (minds of the young) and devoured them (poisoned their values)

>Western
>Judeo-Christian
Julius Caesar ordained our calendar (with the addition of a leap year made by a pope). The first month of our year is named for Janus the two-faced god, an important part of the Roman pantheon. Our days of the week are named after Indo-European gods like Thor and Saturn. Our holidays are Roman, too - winter solstice and others as well. True, we've held the Jewish scriptures sacred with varying decrees of seriousness over the years, but in reality, Christian religion in the west is a thin veneer over existing traditions, Jewish spamming of our communication media notwithstanding.

Just admit that you're biased because you like this retard. So if Justin Timberlake did the same shit, you'd still feel the same way? Really?

I guess you also feel that everything being promoted in the media right now has absolutely no effect on the behavior and/or thinking of the populace. Just a coincidence. As far as the gun and violence thing is concerned, one side argued that guys watching violent movies and playing violent video games actually reduced violent inclinations. They were probably right considering game addicts tend to be betas.

Kek's Hypothesis:

Trans-Propaganda propagates Trans-Cognition.

yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/45663000996/marilyn-manson

wtf i am a woman now

No joke, if you analyze Mansons lyrics you will find plenty of redpills.

Broken clock, etc.

Just saw him the other night in michigan

Man it really sucks that the visual style he had then doesnt shock anyone anymore everyone would just think youre a tranny and move on.

Pic related its the visual kei style from Japan. I dont know why I like the visual style so much maybe because it showed some sense of uniqueness, but not anymore. Been wanting to start a band in this style here in America but what would be the point theres no value to the shock value to get normies to notice you anymore.

Looks like the shocking thing to do would dress like a 50s male and play traditional rock and sing about traditional values kek.

Music is just shit these days.

i didn't say i liked him

this is gibberish

Was he drunk again?

Is it true he had ribs removed so he could suck his own dick

>lists off the only things the alt-right have ever contributed to society.

You can't be this bereft of self-awareness can you?

I love Marilyn Manson. Its too bad that today Ted Nugent is the only effective shock rocker.

nope

Dahnald. This is silly. You know what I want.

I see you've been listening to Marilyn Manson. I have too.

I play it for my family every night.

One of these days you'll understand, Dahnald.

I almost went in Cincinnati but from youtube videos it looks like he's lost all his energy since 2001. I didn't want to waste my time.

What the fuck.

He was awesome in the 90s but now he JUST has to draw himself a jawline... that's sad.

low energy post

I remember me an my cousin were in a music store and we saw this album cover. My aunt walked up behind us and told us not to look at it and that he(mansion) is going to hell for this.

Now today miley cyris is a degenerate slut with a chicken ass that twerks and rides balloon cocks and its called women's empowerment.

Nice try, Jeb,

You know the time has come for a new era.

Well he was high on something. He did drink a diet coke on stage though, then he cut himself with it.

>better copy this fashion from Japan before I go out and meet people and write some music

The style over substances that you're fetishising like the degenerate weeb you are is the exact reason why music is shit.

Why does he keep lighting up before he goes on? Do people like it? I always see people raging about it online

Gets him in the mood I guess, like a couple songs were off bit when he did good... he did good.

Manson was an opportunist who knew full well the formula to help the industry market from the paranoia of evangelicals during the Satanic Panic.

Next up, we discuss how artists use Illuminati symbols and gestures to communicate the same shit and attract more interest, controversy, and publicity.

Dumbasses.

Nothing is really shocking to people anymore. Most people carry devices now that let them watch women have sex with animals or let them see guys getting beheaded with a chainsaw. Marilyn Manson is nothing compared to that.

Oy vey. You have no idea what's in store for your poor little mind.

kek There are plenty of bands from Japan with this visual style that made great music, really all I said was the visual style got people to notice. Maybe I also should have added on if you were shit visual style doesnt matter at that point.
Also

>Liking stuff from Japan automatically makes me a degenerate weeb.

KEK thats nice to know.

WE LOVE
THE
DRUGS
THEY MAKE US FEEL SO
HAHHHHHHHLOWWWWWWW

Yeah I know. People are just too absorbed by their phones and vapid social media to take a look at the world around them. Pretty sad but I guess thats what (((they))) wanted.

did it ever occur to you that people saw what was happening and wanted the escape

>
How about you give some examples? Faggot.

HATE today
No love for tomorrroooooow

Literally r9k. I almost made a thread over there mocking all the cringe lyrics I could find, but I got lazy. Tbh I like ACS, MA, and Holy Wood.

Can you explain the R9K meme please? I've never browsed it and I obviously can't learn what the big deal is in one night.

They're cringe af now, (if you take them seriously,) but they stood up well when they came out.

Like OP said, he basically made fun of the current culture before it even manifested.

I hate his fucking music, but Marilyn Mansen isn't a foolish man.

I've always wondered where and how that rumor began. It was great since people would take one look at Manson and instantly believe anything you said about him.

Of course, I can understand people wanting to escape from the madness this world produces. Its just that the escape becomes more prevalent and stifles progress and inovation and obviously not everybody "escapes" the same amount etc. etc.

Is that you Bill?

youtube.com/watch?v=haintp62aO0

inb4memes

Unfortunately, shock value has a very limited shelf life. And shock value is much of what Manson had going for him. With that gone, he is gone. However, Manson was more than the shock value he brought with him. He made some excellent music which I still enjoy today. And his lyrics are as relevant as ever. The surface of society may change, but the fundamentals remain the same.

Fuck man Hed make a perfect shemale.

The media controls the public who knew?

>Like OP said, he basically made fun of the current culture before it even manifested.
In spite of his intentions, it only normalized it by bruteforcing the imagery and the underlying excuses for doing it into popular culture.

If what you say is true, that doesn't make him revolutionary. That makes him naive.

Rebellious teenagers looking for a counter-culture movement were his audience. Normal people didn't feel a need to talk about this shit. Kids saw the controversy and joined in with their peers in an attempt to downplay the controversy it generates with a rationale about the message conveyed behind it, like you're doing right now.

See:

Rekt

I think he stabs bikers in the neck for a tv show these days.
youtube.com/watch?v=ox01VA9y0Os

He had plenty of good music to either enlighten or offend depending on your outlook. Interesting guy.

Mechanical Animals was essentially Manson attempting to reconcile his old self with his newfound success. He experienced so much conflict between the his old and "new" self and it culminated in this album. His addictions, love-life issues, and seeming lack of purpose has really eaten at him over the years. To explain the "lack of purpose" statement, for years he was the bane of every religious family, and more, for years, but he has finally been relegated to a forgotten object of a one-time fascination. That has to fuck with your mind.

I read his The Long Hard Road Out of Hell, and enjoyed it greatly. I'd really like if he wrote another autobiography telling what happened after Antichrist Superstar.

True, shock always has had a shelf life and its always contemporary of its time. I like the visual aesthics because it draws me in (not the obvious shit some people do like hey look at me I "like" this style and obviously only doing it for attention and have no skill in songwriting or playing an instrument) and if that band is shit I drop em. Ill always take skill over aesthetic at the end of the day.

No, Trent Reznor predicted it all, and Manson is his creation.

Reznor's music pretty much always has something to do with the collapse of white society in the face of globalism/capitalism/cultural Marxism.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9BfvPjsXXw

>I've become impossible
Holding on to when
When everything seemed to matter more
The two of us
All used and beaten up
Watching fate as it flows down the path we have chose

>Awake to the sound as they peel apart the skin
They pick and they pull
Trying to get their fingers in
Well they've got to kill what we found
Well they've got to hate what they fear
Well they've got to make it go away
Well they've got to make it disappear

>All that we were is gone we have to hold on
All that we were is gone we have to hold on
When all our hope is gone we have to hold on
All that we were is gone but we can hold on

>I'm so red pilled I'm going to narrate you a story of doom and gloom in my cynicism and then sell it to you over an obnoxious arrangement electronic buzzes, distortion, and glitch sounds.
And you bought it up. Literally.

Is that you Raidou?