This is shitty

Why do people like this. It's campy and poorly-written

its stilll better than most tv, except maybe bcs

saw the first 3 episodes of this before giving up a while back

blue velvet and mulholland drive were important films for me when i was a kid but i've outgrown lynch's schtick at this point

Maybe it worked better in the nineties? Idk, I just feel like we've reached a certain point with tv, where it can be just as cinematic, serious, and crazy as movies. With GoT, Fargo Season 1, True Detective Season 1, etc

Yep. Tried this shit out a few months ago. Gave up after 3 episodes.

Fucking waste of time.

Lynch is a hack.

Bunch of fucking pretentious hipster faggots.

DUDE IT'S WEIRD LMAO

yeah fuck watching 60 minutes of that shit every episode. The dream sequences in The Sopranos are enough for me.

seriously though, if you like anything by david lynch just kill yourself you fucking aspie faggot

Could you even pick a more different couple of films?

I really like Cooper. He's cool. That's pretty much the only thing though.

Its hard to recommend the show to anyone who didn't grow up with the daytime dramas it emulates/parodies.

>calls it aspie crap
>writes their post like an aspie

What did he mean by this?

Guess what

No, you just can't handle anything more than the mediocre shit on AMC. Don't watch Twin Peaks. It's fanbase is better off without plebs like you.

Okay, senpai. Keep watching your 2Deep4U level bullshit

If you think Twin Peaks is 2deep4u then you're seriously dumb.

lel

>senpai

Twin Peaks is a feeling, not a puzzle.

>Fargo Season 1, True Detective Season 1, etc
>pleb chooses to leave out the second seasons of these

kek no wonder you dislike twin peaks pleb got lynched

I watched S1 and I didn't get why people liked it so much until a couple eps into S2

amazing cast

LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

>Why do people like a show I don't like?

FTFY

Ironically enough season 2 was what won me over. I know the core fanbase hates a good portion of S2 but I wasn't really feeling S1. I honestly really enjoyed S2 from beginning to end. Even all the melodramatic stuff with James.

I'm quite amused at the TP backlash. It never would have happened if there hadn't been a new series. Used to be that TP threads would be full of people that actually enjoyed the show and people that didn't give a shit wouldn't even bother viewing the thread.

TP threads were always better on Sup Forums anyway.

>TP threads were always better on Sup Forums anyway.
>threads about vacuous tumblrshit were better on vacuous tumblrshit: the board

whodathunkit!

Because Season 2 of those shows were shit

Why do you constantly make this thread?

it's performance art.

Because you always reply.