Best tools for learning Hindi?

hi everyone, i'm wondering if anybody could recommend me some tools for learning to speak hindi (from english)?
it's not your typical learned language so there aren't nearly as many books, audio cds, tutorials etc. about for me to pick and choose from, so any advice from previous learners would be much appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

sanskritcourses.co.uk/tutors-profiles/?doing_wp_cron=1515160547.9217970371246337890625
youtube.com/watch?v=0wbVctUPUx8
sanskritcourses.co.uk/interview-with-dr-stephen-thompson/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bgu9fBatQso
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

marathoning Bollywood kinos is a good place to start

Why the fuck would you learn Hindi?

Learn proper English.

raghu how could you ;_;

sanskritcourses.co.uk/tutors-profiles/?doing_wp_cron=1515160547.9217970371246337890625
youtube.com/watch?v=0wbVctUPUx8
Learn from Phd in Sanskrit , Dr. Stephen Thompson.

i can speak english, thanks.

thank you!

sanskritcourses.co.uk/interview-with-dr-stephen-thompson/

Shit in the street at first, than rape your sibling sister (if you got any) and be sure to cum inside so she is pregnant.
By this you get an inside of great Indian culture become close to what a usual indian is and this helps you understand their mind and learn their language.

>Shit in the street at first, than rape your sibling sister (if you got any) and be sure to cum inside so she is pregnant.
>By this you get an inside of great Indian culture become close to what a usual indian is and this helps you understand their mind and learn their language.

Also find some rotten scraps of food in a dirty dumpster, bring them home and spice them up til you don't feel poo taste and now you know what is Indian food all about

>Also find some rotten scraps of food in a dirty dumpster, bring them home and spice them up til you don't feel poo taste and now you know what is Indian food all about

>replying without (you)
Nah you won't hide your back with this trick you pathetic sneaky call-center poo in loo begger

What does swagat mean.

I want a real inside on Indian culture.
So I know your village group-bought a 20$ smart phone for money earned by forcefully blinded child beggars to browse the internet and now Im curious how long your sister is assfucked so you untouchable call-center nigger have 10 minutes of internet?

When Indians are brought to civilized world do they curse and stone toilets and kill other Indians who dare to use it for betraying their nation?

Welcome

It means you can shit here without any trouble

I'm planning to learn a third world language to open a business there. Which one should I learn? Indians have low salaries, yet they're somewhat educated. Seems like it's a perfect choice.
But China is growing much faster and they don't know English as good as Indians. Maybe it'll be better to hire cheap workforce there?

>Russian banter

It's actually worse than ours.

Oi now we have this gipsy+nigger rapebaby signing up for another nation of street shitters

Bruv wotch out for syrian refugee cock in your ass it is more important for you now

Bro Indians in fact speak different dialects of Hindi cause most of them cannot write it and hence it is different from place to place and provided they have a ton of other swinetalk-tier languages it is useless.
Just hire poo in loo for $0.01/hour

Hindi language. First lesson
youtube.com/watch?v=Bgu9fBatQso

I'm here for the free buttmad (You)

fpbp

Why hindi?it's not even our national language.sorry i do not know any material online,i had to study it in school.

I studied English by watching Hollywood movies for real.

i love india and visit whenever i can, the regions i have visited previously have all spoken hindi (madhya pradesh, uttar pradesh, rajasthan & bihar)
out of interest, which language do you speak other than english?
i've always wanted to visit goa & maharashtra but hear they speak konkani & marathi there respectively

Dude, you're a Russian. You're already in the third world.

>i love india and visit whenever i can
So how's that when the nearest toilet is 400 km away?

Watch out this lame pajeet and how it tries to hide itself.
Now imagine this poo in loo subhuman had a knife he'd just back-stab you

>Pradash vadash hadash sri praya vaya yoga
Pls remove this poo

Why would Chinese be butt hurt?

>ITT: butthurt Chinese Subhumans residing in Russia

Thanks ruskie bro for the (You) good night

just watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

>ITT: buttheart pajeet diaspora untouchable shit cleaner residing in Britain tries to promote its swine language and """culture""" and brought up his bruvvas for additional support

to speak in hindi, speak english but say "heh" at the end of every sentence

I speak konkani,Malayalam,Tamil,Hindi, English.

Fpbp

lmao

>residing in Britain

So? Workforce here still costs a lot more, so I don't see why I shouldn't minimize my expenses.

In Goa everyone understands hindi and English in Maharashtra everyone understand hindi. Eventhough marathi and konkani is the official language.

>I speak swine, dog-eash and monkey languages
Oi lats we got a polyglot here

wall*

>In Goa
There r tourists in Goa yes but they stay behind a wall and they have Katyusha rocket launchers to keep away poo tribes. Indians in real life act like Sranc of Scott Bakker (Google in case you don't know).
And if some one who looks even remotely white is stupid enough to find himself in any other area he's instantly robbed, raped & sold for organs and no one would bet a broken penny for him surviving at least 10 minutes.

Wow ITT i destroyed poo in loo the hard way.