/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

Chief Kief Edition

>pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

MeanwhileReminder to read Mark Frost's Book, it's important.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpsisSk_cYE
youtube.com/watch?v=DEKkOXCsMMk
10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english
youtube.com/watch?v=YZnzM8RGfUk
youtube.com/watch?v=R4nAvDXpvHk
10fastfingers.com/widgets/ttembeddable/?dur=60&rand=1&words=faggot|newfag|nigger|hitler|Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for cute maid.

YOU ARE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA

MISSISSIPPIIIIIII

HELLLLLOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOO

Rhonda best girl

NEVADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only 25 days and /tpg/ is is dying, what a joke of the fanbase.

Ask me anything

Post more Chrysta Bell jerk off encouragement girlfriend experience erotic ASMR kino

youtube.com/watch?v=qpsisSk_cYE

it's like poetry

only 25 days and /tpg/ is is dying, what a joke of the fanbase.

Was she wet?

How many years you been smoking?

FUCK GENE KELLY

Let's not and say we did.

The Missing Pieces should not be taken as canon.

Windom Earle is inquestionably the best part of season two, simply because what enshrouds the Deleuzian representation of negation in “The Black Lodge” is by nature (W)indom (E)arle. We, the pure ample aspiration, the capital v-Viewer are held fantastically in a grip of pleasure as "solicitude", certainty as “knowingness” and “The Black Lodge” as ontological blockchain/godhead. TMFAP is absolute fact in opposition but the baroque villainy of WE's (and any Lovecraftian) the same sin to die “now” as on the path to Madness. The conditional “It” (DC) creates nothing in response, Earle's own humanity is reflected in his oeuvre of disguise-personalities. (performed) To WE (& the normative Cooper &Briggs) the Implacability of unsure sentiment is Earle’s selfenforcing principle, pleasure--simplicity. In Palmer, the reprised intelligences move towards psychosomatic transgression. WE's sickness is symptom & myth unlike the Palmer daughter his active agent is not important, but “normal” and yet pronouncedly considerable as such, bidding. “We a the, of not can he.” The subject of Earle is in an undiluted terrace viewed viewers become wrote wonders, noting nothing Indian anyhow in the Black Lodge (negation).

>Then, there’s Earle, the something coupling with Lodge entities, (call it “force”, of what? of course: illusion. – by since And because of supremacy In ALL perceptions, (rare & cloistered the issue may be) what we then Now view as reality, IS,) [in WE's] subjection a full picture. In an open letter to Kenneth Welsh “Windom Earle” one asks to which if not to want introduction (Mark Frost) gigantic of up wrote run life, (MF) introduction, revelation, dreams, & value system, (MF,MF,DL,MF) ie. AS Windom Earle hAS in the Black Lodge. (the rudimentary transition in S2 of Windom A into form Windom B) Perhaps to “comfyfags“ will greet these upon death, a paradoxical death for those who existence infects.

How long have you been shitposting in /tpg/? I started coming the day of the finale. Feels like a million years ago now. Ahh, the simpler days.

>you will never finger Laura while sucking on Ronette's clit
anons I...

What the fuck was his problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=DEKkOXCsMMk
I refuse to live in a world where this isn't canon.

maybe a day after the premiere aired, i think. i can't believe i've been posting in these cursed threads for so long

Why would you want Leland's semen in your fingers, are you gay or something

You can't imagine how wet she was son

I remember a time before Judy-posting ever existed. Then one day it came in and ate everything away like a cancer. Now there is nothing. /tpg/ is a wasteland that gets 310 replies in an hour but has 4 posters. It is a very sad thing.

I've been smoking for 75 years.I'm 90 years old

>he doesn't want to taste her daddy's dick in her pussy
GAYYYYY

But we don't talk about Judy...

Fucking faggot chad cant type faster than me ill bet

10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english

F GENE
U
C
K

Y KELLY
O
U

MOTHERFUCKER

>Ike "The Spike" Stadtler was a hitman hired by Duncan Todd.

>In 2014, Stadtler was at a motel recording dice rolls when he received a contract from Duncan Todd, in the form of an envelope containing photographs of Lorraine and Dougie Jones. He visited Lorraine's place of work and stabbed her to death with an ice pick, also killing two of her coworkers in the process. Afterward, Stadtler was visibly upset to realize that the ice pick had been damaged during the assault.

Why did you just go autistic and explain it like you're writing a newspaper article?

Is this the most Lynch scene from this season yet?

Best performance by Vin Diesel in anything he's been in.

She is pretty hot, but she has been verifiably been Lynched

Every female in Twin Peaks had been Lynched. Except Heather Graham, which is why she's not in season 3. He holds grudges. So I hear...

>that generic hip hop beat
fire tbqh famalam

Dougie?

Was Jenny best girl?

It actually made the scene so much better.

>same hair
>same jacket
>same tie

Is Lynch a Simpsons fan?

if next episode is a retarded dougie episode i'm going to stop watching

Harry Dean Stanton will die in 2018 I promise

report this sick fuck for planning to murder an innocent old man

Obviously it is since nothing was resolved at the end of ep 6. It probably won't get wrapped up until ep 9.

I'm from the future you fucking idiot.

>222
h-hello?

>she
she's clearly a man. Look at that lump in pic related. It's obviously his junk tucked

>want to get rid of dougiecoop
>get a 2 2 2 jackpot
you fucked up son

we mr jackpot now

>Jamie pull up Lorraine's place of work

What time is it, Stanley?

Top husbando

youtube.com/watch?v=YZnzM8RGfUk

MARES

Lynch was smart to make the Cable fight scene, but smarter still to cut it.

E A T

What do you mean by this?

It's kino.

Agreed. Will he come back?

This but unironically. Windom Earle singlehandedly saved Season 2. Without him we wouldn't have a reason to watch after the killer was revealed and the masterpiece that is the final episode wouldn't happen, since it was Windom whomst caused Dale to go into Black Lodge.

But making the lodge too literal was already a Frost-tier mistake.

Well with Ike the Spike coming after Coop, he'll either awaken or Mr Magoo his way to victory. Either way, next week is bound to be magical.

I don't think he's on the cast list for this season. I would watch a Chet Desmond movie.

SOME

>fifteen minutes of dougiecoop staring at a poster pointing out his boss was a great boxer
man I wonder what's going to happen

It's Showtime.

>next week opens with Ike's twenty minute graphic rape and murder of Janey-E and Sonny Jim while this blares the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=R4nAvDXpvHk

>youtube.com/watch?v=R4nAvDXpvHk

>there will never be an 18 hour movie directed by Lynch of women getting murdered in increasingly horrific ways with interludes of puppies enjoying a romp
It's hard to go on living guys.

The boss will beat up the Spike.

>Naomi getting SPIKED
I'm in.

tbqh the return is shaping up to be that if you just play all the episodes back to back

>there will probably be a scene with an elderly man boxing a midget assassin
That one scene alone could make this the greatest show of the century.

Janey-E is canonically a tough dame. She won't go down easily.

Wait for the scene where the Woodie Woodpeckers gangbang Chrysta Bell.

Fuck I hope this happens so bad

Still re-watching seasons 1 and 2 and FWWM before starting S3 - I have the book but haven't read - so it does pay off?

I miss her so much,not like a cigarette but I miss her

Please be true

Damn.
I'd like some closure on his fate at least.

kek

I do expect his character's disappearance to be addressed at some point, but it's impossible to predict Lynch.

take the official test

10fastfingers.com/widgets/ttembeddable/?dur=60&rand=1&words=faggot|newfag|nigger|hitler|Sup Forums|trap|sauce|fucking|fuck|kek|cheese|pizza|cp|pol|neutral|milk|hotel|sea|motherfucker|motherfucking|suck|cock|pussy|dick|jews|niggerfaggot|gay|pleb|reddit|tumblr|mods|janitor|summer|oldfag|faggot|newfag|nigger|hitler|Sup Forums|trap|sauce|fucking|fuck|kek|cheese|pizza|cp|pol|neutral|milk|hotel|sea|motherfucker|motherfucking|suck|cock|pussy|dick|jews|niggerfaggot|gay|pleb|reddit|tumblr|mods|janitor|summer|oldfag|faggot|newfag|nigger|hitler|Sup Forums|trap|sauce|fucking|fuck|kek|cheese|pizza|cp|pol|neutral|milk|hotel|sea|motherfucker|motherfucking|suck|cock|pussy|dick|jews|niggerfaggot|gay|pleb|reddit|tumblr|mods|janitor|summer|oldfag|faggot|newfag|nigger|hitler|Sup Forums|trap|sauce|fucking|fuck|kek|cheese|pizza|cp|pol|neutral|milk|hotel|sea|motherfucker|motherfucking|suck|cock|pussy|dick|jews|niggerfaggot|gay|pleb|reddit|tumblr|mods|janitor|summer|oldfag|faggot|newfag|nigger|hitler|Sup Forums|trap|sauce|fucking|fuck|kek|cheese|pizza|cp|pol|neutral|milk|hotel|sea|motherfucker|motherfucking|suck|cock|pussy|dick|jews|niggerfaggot|gay|pleb|reddit|tumblr|mods|janitor|summer|oldfag|faggot|newfag|nigger|hitler|Sup Forums|trap|sauce|fucking|fuck|kek|cheese|pizza|cp|pol|neutral|milk|hotel|sea|motherfucker|motherfucking|suck|cock|pussy|dick|jews|niggerfaggot|gay|pleb|reddit|tumblr|mods|janitor|summer|oldfag|faggot|newfag|nigger|hitler|Sup Forums|trap|sauce|fucking|fuck|kek|cheese|pizza|cp|pol|neutral|milk|hotel|sea|motherfucker|motherfucking|suck|cock|pussy|dick|jews|niggerfaggot|gay|pleb|reddit|tumblr|mods|janitor|summer|oldfag|faggot|newfag|nigger|hitler|Sup Forums|trap|sauce|fucking|fuck|kek|cheese|pizza|

FUCK

actually neruolized lol

I legitimately want this

Was Janey-E always a tough dame in the same way that James was always cool?

Yeah but it's not essential

youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw

What does the sound of this music make you feel?

>I’m gonna laugh when I fuck you, bitch

what did he mean by this?

He meant he's trying too hard to be cool and he can't handle dimes being flipped in the air.

Watched Blue Velvet one too many times

It makes me feel like I fucking want Dear Tommy already. Goddammit Johnny.