Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHeQeHstrsc
youtube.com/watch?v=lZMfe4qnoKU
youtube.com/watch?v=RW5U2msOOzo
youtube.com/watch?v=ppQBUMN1xYA
youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Armond is our guy always

I have a lot of time for Kermode. He's generally good at taking films on their merits, rating their appeal to their intended audience and pointing out his own biases when reviewing.

No, and that's why I respect him.
Not a sycophant to always agree with, but a genuine film critic who usually offers up well argued opinions you don't have to agree with in order to respect.

He's great. Sometimes get a little too political but most of the time he a true defender of film.

I hated the Entourage show, and I didn't bother with the movie, but his review of the movie was primarily talking about it being sexist and therefore it was an irrelevant film. Why do these things matter in a movie review?

He does this a lot, and he's not alone. He reviews the atmosphere and context around the movie, which will at least be helpful for future generations looking back I guess.

>Why do these things matter in a movie review?
Because,
youtube.com/watch?v=uHeQeHstrsc
And this is why Kermode is the greatest living critic.

Ah I see, I needn't have bothered as it's one of those threads.

Everyone else post some based Kermode reviews!

>I needn't have bothered as it's one of those threads.
Damn straight. His work speaks for itself. Don't like it, why bother?

youtube.com/watch?v=lZMfe4qnoKU

Classic, Orloondo Bland still cracks me up.

HERE'S THE THING

MAYO PULL THAT UP

youtube.com/watch?v=RW5U2msOOzo

>FILM CRITIC DOESN'T 100% AGREE WITH LITERALLY EVERY OPINION I'VE HAD ABOUT LITERALLY EVERY FILM EVER MADE

youtube.com/watch?v=ppQBUMN1xYA

Anything by McG or Zak Snyder is always gold.
>settling into his """"EUROPEAN""" role
fukken lel

>Dallas Buyers Howard

Why did he become such an SJW. He was very funny when he was younger, but now every second thing is problematic or misogynistic

youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc

I don't think he changed. I think you just became a whiny perma-triggered pussy.

no this guy is a try hard faggot

not him but he clearly went from commie to pseudo sjw

This. Collider and Jeremy Jahns are the true patricians

Best summary of Zack Snyder there ever was.

step aside

I don't care how SJW he gets, I'll always love Kermode

I still call Orlando Bloom "Orloondo Bland" because of him. And Ikea Knightley. The guy is brilliant

and I say "Zack Snyder" in the same way he does

>personal attack
Not an argument, it's okay if you can't form one, by the way, but you just come across as dimwitted.
>I don't think he changed.
It's completely obvious when in 2005 he was making tranny jokes, celebrating naked women, even a few race and gay jokes. Of course now, everything is problematic or its 'gender politics are all over the place.' He even chastised Simon Mayo for mentioning that Cate Blanchett was attractive, and now he regrets being mean to Kiera Knightley, why, just because she's a woman, it's not like her acting improved at all.

>making tranny jokes, celebrating naked women, even a few race and gay jokes.

source?

>its a kermode praise a shitty movie because its directed by a woman episode

Get the archives from 2005 on and do your own research. It's like he's a completely different person.

So bullshit it is then. Ok.

Great when he's not talking about women

>I'm not going to rant about this film
>proceeds to rant for ten minutes

Based Kermode

>people change as they get older

No shit, Sherlock.

he literally became a marxist at university, and never changed. he mentions it a lot.

>it's a Mark overrates a British film because he's mates with the actor/director episode