TRUMP hates babies

This is fucking rediculous. You people are mentally ill if you support a man who HATES BABIES. Just shows you want kind of sicks support DRUMPF
youtu.be/az6wof3iyIw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OV9p348boM0
twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he trying to kill his campaign or what?

He has no campaign. He is a manbaby and his supporters are just so racist and moronic that it defies reason.

That was a really dick way to go about it, damn

Ice cold

Disgraceful

Trump is such a fucking badass. I can't wait till he's president.

Maybe he'll ban sjw's

I guess I'm autistic. When he said "Don't worry about that baby, I don't care, I love babies, that's a healthy baby and that's what we really care about" I thought he was 100% serious.

THREAD FOR DESPERATE HILLARY SUPPORTERS

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

thang you for corregting the rebord :DDDD

You're racist, kys

Guess I'm a #CruzMissile now.

This sudden appeal to emotion is more important than reviving US nationalism.

>D-drumpf can win guise.
God you drumpkins are pathetic.

>sjw sissies are all mad because they know they deserve to be treated like children and babies, and having a strong male figure take no shit in regards to getting business done scares them as their progressive utopian dream of some welfare state constructed to enable their degeneracy comes crashing down around them

bunch of little freeloaders I tell ya what

Same.

Yeesh. That was kind of bad. I'm on the Trump train so I could see it as him being classic Trump etc but, definitely not his best moment.

deport all babies

He was being nice when he was obviously bothered by it but when it happened again he said "fuck it" and was a little more honest.

The medias have really scraped the bottom of the barrel to make an article on a obvious joke and twist it to that point.

It's like 12PM where you are. If anyone is sitting at home collecting NEETbux, it's you.

FUCKING KEK

How will Sup Forums defend this one?

Caboose hates babies

Great way to encourage women voters. But that woman should have got the fuck out of there.

So many Hill Shills

It's cool because he says what he thinks!

You know he's full of shit, right?

>baby is great, healthy, beautiful, love it. jk get out

youtube.com/watch?v=OV9p348boM0

OMFG GAIZ TRUMP THINKS HE'S BATMAN!11!!!1ONE!

>I thought he was 100% serious.
He was being as serious as he's ever been. i.e. he was paying lip service to the crowd, but in his heart he really wants everyone to shut the fuck up and get behind him. Here we got to see his true colors and how much contempt he has for the average person.

So being autistic is cool now? No wonder you retards support him.

No he hates dumb women who bring unstable babies to events like that.
She's damn well aware that a baby cries and disrupts shit yet she still brings it. Like bringing a baby to some funeral or something. Disrespectful. It was her plan all along to create drama.

Trump shouldn't have fallen for it though.

Trump kicks out anyone who interrupts his speech, this is just proof that he doesn't discriminate against anyone. Seems like your Trump is racist narrative just got blown the fuck out.

He has all the traits of an anti-hero desu.

A real life doctor House, Al Bundy, Walter White, etc.

you dumb motherfucker, you're attacking a fellow staffer

Trump hates babies?! Considering most Liberals have zero shame about supporting chopping up babies and selling the parts.

That shit was hilarious

>dumb motherfucker
But i'm not a DRUMPF supporter.

Trump hates babies.

Hillary just eats them.

The choice is clear gentlemen.

>Implying women don't respond to displays of strength

Women are the most judgemental of a stupid bitch like that.

Okay thats actually hilarious.
>be Trump
>beat 16 other Republicucks
>give no fucks
>suddenly wake up in August
>am nominee
>still giving no fucks

that windbag of a mother got blown the fuck out 2bh, why did she have to bring a baby to such a place anyway?

what's DRUMPF? is that our new PAC?

you like babies? are you a woman?

OP is corr3ct we should vote for Hillary and 10 million muslims #RightSideOfHerstory

>You know he's full of shit, right?
him?
Who?
These guys: ???
Yea, we know they are. Thanks for the tips.

Ever heard of shift work, days off, rec leave etc? Even work from home passive income situations? I dont think i qualify for welfare to begin with. That and i wouldn't ever have myself registered as having some sort of mental illness with any government institution ;)

>bringing a stupid baby to a crowded political rally in the beginning of august
I fucking hate breeders. Fuck your baby you stupid bitch! no one loves that baby, keep that little fucker at home asshole

>appeal to motive
stop blaming the ctr boogeyman
nu-pol is fucking disgusting

Trump was in the right you fuckwit, what kind of a person brings a newborn baby to a rally? seriously those places are loud as fuck and anyone with any kind of foresight would realise it's a horrible place to take a baby...

Lol cry more you blatant shill

no hes a numale who lactates and nurses his 4 year old dog with his man tits while he day dreams of being beyonce

hes a faggot but hes not a woman

this is literally nothing. only people already biased against him would see anything here.

I know! LOL!!

Trump personally dropkicked a baby off the roof of Trump Tower because it stood up to his racist rhetoric.

>LE DRUMPF ATE MY BABY
I've never seen a post that spelled out "INCREASINGLY NERVOUS" as much as this one.

>x says "get that person out of here"
>x hates all people

So what if Hillary is corrupt and a liar and a warmonger, TRUMP KICKED A BABY OUT OF A RALLY!

>tfw 80% of Sup Forums is "blatant shills"
you embrace fallacy as your primary form of argument

old pol would have btfo that faggot with facts and logic

fuck off nu-pol just kill yourself.

i wonder what its like being trump's PR guy, insta grey hairs

Right for asking her to leave

Wrong for the whole "I love your beautiful baby" spiel followed by "I was actually just kidding please GTFO".

I can't wait for when Hillary will have to have like rows of babies around her and go "I love babies."

Didn't watch but babies that aren't your own are annoying as fuck

Why does he speak like a fucking retard. He can't even string together a coherent statement.

We're gonna win and we're gonna win big and you're gonna get so tired of winning. Gee nice policies Trump

Stupid as fuck.

Hahahaha... YES! Out! Out! Out! Get her out of here!

Both him AND his supporters are legitimately retarded

unedited footage of trump murdering two white babies

>how much contempt he has for the average person.
the average person isn't as disruptive as a crying baby

Who doesn't hate crying babies?

Why the fuck would you even bring a baby to a rally? Bernie supporters did that with the "Bernie Baby" and they fucking killed it via exposure.

>Trump is expected to let a baby cry throughout his speech

Wtf! I love illegal aliens now

Baby whining is the absolute worst. Only in America, do people have the audacity to think that their little whiners are welcome in a restaurant. One of my pet peeves, whenever I'm home.

Christ the shills are out in full force tonight.

Why are we not spambotting the comments?

>GET HIM OUTTA HERE! TAKE THE BABY'S COAT AND MAKE HIM STAND OUT IN THE COLD!

Has Trump gone too far?

Yeah fuck babies. Thank you shill for shining some light on this ISIS tier issue.

>KNOCK THAT BABY OUT! KNOCK HIM OUT! I'LL PAY YOUR LEGAL FEES, HONEST

holy shit... trump... dude.....

twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
Correct this.

This. He's full of shit

What kind of retard brings a kid to political rallies?

I wish he said something like this desu

Hillary Clinton voted for the immoral war that killed Mr. Khan's beloved son. Vote for her and your son or daughter can be the next to die. Remember folks, if your candidate has blood on their hands then so do you.

>twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
She said "aren't". What's so damning about this

He hates shit that isn't relevant, dumbass.

Babies don't vote.

That's why I'm voting for Jill Stein

>liberals identify with babies
how surprising

Yeah, that wasn't very nice.

But niceness isn't what makes a good leader, it's his strength.

>manbaby
>drumf

you halfwits need a new script.
LAME
A
M
E

t. leftist Canuck

This is my favorite Trump moment so far. My sides are permanently gone. Can a man be anymore based?

Goodbye Rato

>10 cents had been deposited into your account

This is what happens to people that work for Hill

This is what happens to those that oppose Trump, keep playing with forces beyond your control

It's spelled "babbies..."

But OP, I also hate babies.

lmao this thread.

DRUMPF IST EIN GOTT!!!!!!

ER IS UNSER KONIG!!!!!!

>seppo libcucks can't handle the banter
It doesn't surprise me, your entire (((media))) and the faggots that shovel their shit into their mouths needs to just kill themselves, honestly. Even our left wing radio was just having a laff and I've never heard anyone in this country say anything positive about Trump

I need to set one of these up at my job, put a sign next to it that charges $3.99 a cleaning. People are fucking stupid desu

GOODBYE RATO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW FDRUMPF BTOF HOW WILL POL EVER RECOVER?????????????? DRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPF