Ride the Johnson

It's over Trumpcucks.
Gary gonna roll in with 38.7% on Nov. 9

you are delusional, go ahead and waste your vote on Dicknose Johnson

>>>Reddit

Who?

I legitimately keep forgetting that this guy exists.

Is he a lib, or is he trying to appeal to the right?

What's wrong trumpcuck? Feeling johnson coming in from behind?

Apparently he has more appeal to the left, especially since the bernouts have no one to vote for anymore.

Johnson is a pretty shitty Libertarian though to be honest.

These cock supporters are worse than bernies. You're literally voting for a male hillary clinton. Enjoy

I don't know about that. A lot of people were behind Bernie Sanders because of his social democratic economic policies, something Johnson is pretty much the exact *opposite* of.

Litterally who?

America has a two-party system. Maybe someone haven't noticed yet.

Not for long. :)

"Feel the Johnson" is just an even less funny rip-off of "Feel the Bern". The fag also wants to privatize everything and he's a supporter of TPP.

Also, calling Trump supporters cucks is like saying Karl Marx was an American Hero

He's an establishment Republican trying to use the Libertarian Party's hard-earned 50-state-ballot-access to get media attention because running as an independent is too much work (just ask Sanders).

But every time he appears on TV all he does is say "I'm gonna focus on getting 15% so I can be in the debates" without ever telling people what he thinks about anything or why they should vote for him.

>CNN
>open borders cucks

kek they're taking votes from Shillary

This. Johnson siphons votes away from Trump's base. Stein takes them from Clinton's.

38.7 from shillary voters maybe.

>Also, calling Trump supporters cucks is like saying Karl Marx was an American Hero

Shows how little you know about American History, trumpcucklin.

Who do you think financed the commies?

Your Palm Beach rube is gonna get destroyed when his tax returns show his heavy investment in Koch Inc.

Sometime around the first week of October should be good for the leak.

He will probably get less than 15% on election day. A lot of third party voters who vote out of opposition to the main candidates usually change their mind at the last minute on election day. I'm still supporting him though, I can't in good faith vote for Clinton or Trump. I don't really care who wins at this point, but I'd like to see Johnson on the debate stage at least.

>.05 USD deposited into your PayPal account

>last time CNN tried to scorch earth on Trump's campaign, they held a Libertarian town hall

kek. They don't even try to hide it

This. One of the polls tested if people are actually supporting Johnson or are just using him as a neither choice.

They put Harambe on one of the polls and he got the same support as Johnson usually does. It will be like 2012 again where the Libertarians polled well but got less than 1%

Their cap is probably 2% this year