Palo Alto Discussion Thread

I just marathoned this on Amazon Video. Why didnt you faggots tell me about it?? It was pure KINO

>using amazon video
>calling others faggots

seriously? no one has watched this?

Yeah it we talked about it in 2014, you're a little late buddy

I watched it a year ago and i really liked it.

Literally how stoned James Franco while filming this?

Isn't he always stoned though?

i audibly chuckled in every scene he was in, his mannerisms were just screaming "why am i here this crap is beneath me give me my paycheck so i can go buy more weed"

Also, how cringeworthy was Best Emma's acting? Literally zero emotion the whole movie

> Literally zero emotion the whole movie
I think that was the point. I liked her performance, probably one of her best.

that fred actor was brety gud i bet hes going places

>franco plays a grown man who fucks high school students
What did he mean by this?

>being this beta

Thisty af

He's Light in Death Note from Netflix.

god literally an average stacy roastie. This guy could probably fuck any girl in the western hemisphere and hes messaging some random average slut toastie roastie.

Anyways these whole thing surprised me when it happened, i always assumed james franco was gay for some reason

best emma is in it so its worth a watch

i literally would give her all my money just for her to pee on my me desu

Mr. Stoklasa, of all people, convinced me to see it and I loved it.

>skinny eith a double chin

literally fucking how? she has such a pudgy round face i dont get it

did u even read what I said? I literally said in the OP i just watched it

im just emma posting you faggot
idc about your thread

?

>even rich and famous celeb has trouble getting laid
Women have no idea how easy they have it.

thats not trouble getting laid. the only hold up was him proving he was actually james franco. if this happened in person he wouldn't even have to ask.

hey, be nice to fellow robertsposters ok?

sorry

And yet when he does exactly what she asks and proves its him what does she do? Shares this with the world to potentially fuck his shit up. I'm amazed he didn't get more backlash for this.

wait i dont actually know what happened. did some underage slut blackmail him or something?

thats just how women are, if she saw James Franco in the street, and he literally told her come here and suck my dick, she would be inside (or outside if he wants) sucking his dick within seconds. But online, "its creepy" that hes messaging her for sex. Women were a mistake

Kino threads are always shit posting threads full of imbeciles and retards.

He's the whole reason the film got made... it's his novel. How retarded can you be.

Emma makes my Palo Alto, if you catch my drift.

>what did he mean by this

Kino, Emmakino.

No, please elaborate.

should i start smoking lads? i was really tempted to buy a pack the other day just to see what all the fuss is about

This was some weird viral marketing

I tried a couple times, and it was meh at best. But it looks cool, yeah.

i know that you faggot, it literally says it on the movie poster i posted you blind fuck. just because its his book doesnt mean he enjoyed his role, it was obvious he was mailing in his performance,

emma is my waifu and yes, this movie was ok.

kek mine too.

CUTE

>"Come here faggot, massage my feet, i need some stress relief before the awards show"

What do?

>bye
>bye
>bye

is james autistic? fucking lmao how can you have trouble fucking women as an B list celeb?

give her the best foot massage in the world, but then mess up a few times so she hits me.

her toes are so long and straight and cute... I would give up my life just to suck on them for 5 minutes

OH LAWD

respect to James Franco for making sure the chick was single. dude is a bro.

FRESH EMMA

HOT OFF THE PRESSES