What am I in for?

what am I in for?

Call it. I cannot call it for you, it wouldn't be fair.

i'm not gonna call it

Kek

Not what you're expecting. Don't get mad when you realise it isn't about Llewelyn.

spoil it for me

Best soundtrack

No. Just know that it's more about Sherrif Ed Tom and Anton Chigurh, and the themes each of them represent. Now go and watch it, faggot.

best soundtrack in any Coens film

Overrated movie, is OK tho

You have to call it. It's travelled all this way, and now it's here.

nope, not gonna call it

You have to call it.

u call it

I can't call it for you.

ok, well ... im just gonna leave now, seeya

*suppressed shotgun sound*

pleb detected. Coens have made two perfect movies so far, this is one of them. The other is Fargo obviously

One of my fav movies ever

What made the Big Lebowski miss the mark?
Or O Brother Where Art Thou?

do you feel in charge?

I thought it was kind of weird Brolin died off-screen.

Overall movie was awesome. And I love when a form of media plays up a trope then the person just dies unceremoniously. I also love when someone is just better than everyone else and fights his way out instead of some dues ex machina to make it seem close or unpredictable

What the fuck was up with his hair though

That's Cormac McCarthy for you.

And the Coens love making movies that never truly end. It's almost like they love to take an entire story and just select a couple of chapters from the middle and film just that. There's never any resolution.

Big Lebowski is great, still one of my favorite movies, could watch it over and over but doesn't hit me the way the other two do, where I have to take a while afterwards and just let it sink in. I could go into a long winded pseudo intellectual justification but I'll spare you. And O Brother is good but not one of their best imo, Burn After Reading level for me. Cool soundtrack though, and how it's Homer's Odyssey or whatever

stupid hair was to contrast with how terrifying he was. wouldnt be as menacing without a dumbass haircut

>clicked my own post

What type of woman would marry Anton Chigurh?

The kind with a vagina.

Gross

i would but i have a penis

great first act.
gripping second act.
third act becomes a meditation on chance, an exercise on subverting expectations and its not what you are going to expect or want.
but thats whats for dinner so tough shit.

Read the book first for better experience

shit ending. good guy died, bad guy got away

wrong
No Country for Old Men is a rare case where the movie is better. Ironic since The Road the book is so much better then The Road the movie

why is the book so much better? and what exactly was the apololypse? did they ever get into that? what's different from movie to book/

I need you to step out of the car

I actually prefer both Inside Llewyn Davis and Miller's Crossing if you can believe it

Javier Bardem scares the fuck out of me.
He is the spitting image of the hobo that used to live next to my condo that tried to stab people and kept staring at everyone all day.
But he's a damn great actor. The only good thing about the new Pirates movie