Toe spreader for 2 years now. Used to be a mechanic

chef for Wendys corporate (6 figures)

Fat depressed balding 27 year old NEET, sire

civil affairs

Boxer

d-dispatcher sir!

Drug dealer

Entrepreneur of fine quality methamphetamines

I sit at home, shit post on Sup Forums, watch movies, play vidya, and I guess some times I clean the house. My wife works full time.

>35
>$6.75/hour

>$220k/yr

Sales leader and social media.

coleslaw chef

bum

Do you watch her son for her, too?

28, SharePoint developer

Door Stopper

fuck you buddy. sharepoint is shit

Security guard, 25

Fuck you asshole, i know

Bartender, 24

CEO, 35

How do you like being a bartender? What is the money like? Did you have to attend mixology school?

It's turned me into a cynical alcoholic who has little patience for people, especially ones who consider themselves experts on particular drinks.
Lonely old drunks are great though, you hear some genuinely interesting stories from time to time.

Money's alright and tips are great. I'd have easily fucked multiple drunken bar sluts too if I wasn't a closeted homosexual sadist.

>Mixology school
Nigga just pour the drinks baka senpai if you don't know how to make a cocktail just google it in the back.

See, I could never become an alcoholic so I'm not worried about that. But the only thing I'm worried about is that I'm pretty socially awkward (I'm here, aren't I?) and I have no good stories and nothing interesting to talk about kek

Anyway, just got a job at a bar so I thought I'd ask. It's funny, I just started working there and already all the (female) bartenders want to jump on my dick. There's something about booze that's like a natural aphrodisiac.

>I could never become an alcoholic

Forklift driver, 24 years old

I'm a pharmacist.

Railroad signal maintainer. 42

laborer only because the NEET train came to an end

>working 90 hours a day

>tfw been a bartender for 4 years but socially awkward so never gotten laid from it

I drive.

I'm CIA

>CID
you mother fucker

Crab waiter at a local theater.

SPARTANS IT'S TIME TO STOMP THE YARD

Soon to be a professional drifter living off 300K USD in savings at South East Asia

plan to find a cute wife and buy an expensive rural home

How? Don't you talk to people all day?

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Yeah but I'm autistic (as in the medically diagnosed kind) and I continually miss the social cues. I've learned how to hold up a conversation just fine. But I'll often have my work mates come up to me later on and say things like "dude that chick totally wanted to fuck you why did you turn her down?". Meanwhile I'm completely oblivious.

dog babysitter, wannabe musician

You're a liar, Jack Sparrow.

Do they really call their kitchen workers "chefs?"

that dollar sign counts as a figure

Computer hacker and cracker who causes power outages and knows his expensive beers and wine. Successful writer and author who's a written 28 best-selling novels and paints great works of art. 8th degree black belt in tae kwon do and an expert in other various forms of martial arts.

For Wendy's corporate, dummy. I literally create recipes and rework food to be replicated on a larger scale. I don't work inside a Wendy's.

Film school student

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIRiDuXTT6g

I forgot, I'm also a vegan for health reasons yet have perfect genetics that allows me to get drunk.

Food engineer & micro-brewer wannabe.

pizza delivery monkey, 24

This was a pretty inaccurate scenes. Spartans weren't professional soldiers and didn't consider themselves such. They were farmers who militarily trained heavily from childhood in order to put down slave rebellions

No, they were professional soldiers, they had a slave class called the Helots that did the farming for them. There was another middle class that made all the buildings and armor and weapons and bowls and tables and shit that they would use.

Document Technician

actor

Even as a kid, I thought that shit was stupid.

Project manager in the games industry.

art student
I wanna break into writing and maybe movies someday doing storyboarding or some shit

>Even as a kid
how fucking old are you

Student. I'm going to get my degree this year and I have no idea what I want to do.

Sandwich artist sir.

I'm a sculptor

Intelligence analyst as a civilian and air force reservist

What like $1000.99 a year? (6 digits)

college student, 20. Studying physics, but I'll head towards some engineering-physics combo in my Post-Grad to become the real-life Tony Stark (fuck you, Elon Musk ain't got shit on me).

I also write some things on the side to relax.

I've been in the navy for 10 years.

10 more to go until pension and the NEET life until I die.

Reporter

History Teacher

Librarian as a day job to keep my family off my back.
In reality I work in a sexual cartel, like we have prostitutes and a date system, etc, Im in charge of finantial stability among other shit.

meme painting

I'm a freelance illustrator for Cd Projekt Red and I paint backgrounds for an upcoming medieval fantasy cartoon.

Storyboarding can consume your life and soul while killing your desire to draw. I've never done it but I've heard the same story from every storyboarder I've ever talked to. But on the flip side you make a fuckload of money. Think of your goal of storyboarding as a step toward a more fulfilling goal.

kinoplex employee

Bouncer/drug dealer.

Food-safety-testing-strip-maker! OOH! OOH! OOH!

It's boring as fuck, looking to make the jump to R&D and/or a public health lab soon.