It's a Dave gets the best locker again episode

>it's a Dave gets the best locker again episode

YUPPPPP

Barry is GOAT

What the fuck happened to Brandi? I thought she was the auctioneer's wife at first glance

Do people really bet on abandoned lockers? Do people really leave expensive shit in lockers and "forget" to pay the rent?

The best lockers come from dead people

>it's a mary being a qtp2t3.14 episode

>white trash tv

yeah it happens actually

>it's a Dave quits the show because he found out the producers were putting rare items into lockers and he had too much integrity for that bullshit

She really is.

THATS A THIRTY DOLLAR BILL

>shitty chair
>that is 100 bucks right there

This is scraping the bottom of a septic tank tier television

>Rusty lawn mower with a missing gas tank and no blade
That's a hundred dollar bill right there.

>3 empty tin cans
Thats 20 bucks right there!

>it's a Brandi has a ton of cleavage episode

My favorite

>It's a Barry wastes money on a piece of trash episode but it's okay because he had fun

kek

This

My friend left some family photos and jewelry in a locker and lost it all because she didn't pay on time.
Some people are retarded

J

Plastic surgery. So much plastic surgery.

>Do people really leave expensive shit in lockers and "forget" to pay the rent?

Very rarely. On this particular show, the producers plant 99% of the expensive and/or awesome shit they find.

i watched this show a couple of times and it's just too phony for me. i get that it would be impossible to make a series about finding cool shit in storage units without planting the occasional civil war rifle here and there but the the people who buy the shit just lie.
i'm an uncultured millennial so it took video games for me to really notice the lies, but the dude is naming what he's going to sell all the junk for, and the sale value keeps going up on the screen, and he says 100 dollars or some shit for an original xbox, when at the time those fuckers were selling for like 30 dollars, used with all the wires and controllers.

A NES-001