THE FIRE RISES

THE FIRE RISES

Far too soon.

I'm expecting someone in the wreckage brother

is now the time for fear?

Between the insane internet censoring and shity fire hazard buildings UK really is a third world country. In a decade or two everyone will be speaking Arabic or some sort of Paki tongue too

It's been real UK. The history books will talk about you fondly

That comes later

How many muds died?

About 800 kilos worth

Fuck that estate.
I used to live in that area.
Some cunts tried dropping bricks on my head from god-knows-how-high when I was walking to school by that building.
A nice and diverse 33% white, 33% black, 33% paki, 100% double nigger with their piss stained hallways and their skid-marked underwear flapping in the breeze like flags outside of windows.

I don't get it, why were media sources so surprised that many people died when it was fairly obvious that that people were stuck in their rooms?

>says the gai in the cuntry with no fiduciary responsibility or ethic rules, massive economic disparities, and no universal or gaurenteed right to healthcare

enjoy carrying wheelbarrows of cash real soon

nice

speak English you fucking goat fucker

>العسل

Shit nigger I'm fucking dying over here

What started the fire? Real question

Was a Paki building his Ramadan surprise when it exploded early?

...IN THE TOWERING INFERNO.

Probably an unlicensed television.

>massive economic disparities
That shithole estate that burnt down is literally 2mins away from a gazillion millionaire mansions.
Walk through latimer then walk 5mins to holland park and THEN talk about disparities.

But you're even proposing it as a bad thing...
Should Elon Musk or Bill Gates, Henry Ford or Mr. IKEA not be proportionally rewarded for their contributions to man-kind?
Do you literally want people to be banging rocks together to light a fire if it means they're all paid the same wage?
Get real my dude.

And you say
>right to healthcare
Do doctors work for free?
Does the NHS magic money out of thin air?
No, so how much of what someone else had to work for is yours by "right".
Not that guy, I'm this guy btw.

Ah, the old TV Licence meme - how quaint. 45 years old here, never had to pay a TV Licence in my life. Perhaps you should get out more and not believe everything you read on the internet.

>Do doctors work for free?

Do teachers?

A lot of non-Americans think healthcare is around as important as education.

It was 6 confirmed but many more expected. Some of the people and children died by jumping out of the windows.