Thoughts on Lena's work?

Thoughts on Lena's work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXXQ1O0Tiuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wish she would fart on my lap

Do you think that she secretly thinks she is hot?

I know she doing the dumb femnazi cliche of "I'm empowered by by ugliness, all women are beautiful!"

But she is surrounded by sycophants all day...do you think she believes them?

She's a sexual predator who should never work again. She belongs in lock up.

she's unironically attractive
you probably don't even shower regularly

get over it

she is hot though

No. She's incredibly insecure and it shows. I wouldn't even call her unattractive per se but she is very plain. She, like so many other fatties, has simply decided that it's easier to simply have people call you beautiful than to put in the effort required to lose weight and make yourself so.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXXQ1O0Tiuw

I want to clap her buttcheeks together while I hit it from the back and fill her up with a load and then leave her at the doctor's office so she has to take a cab home by herself after the abortion ten weeks later.

She grew up in a very entitled environment. I've known lots of people like here; they always think they're perfect and that everyone else should realize it. It's not just women, either, look at Elliott Rodger.

That being said, she's not as unattractive as most people seem to think. Her face is kind of pretty; her main problems are her personality, ugly tattoos, and unproportional body.

I believe she is abstract enough to exist outside the constraints of beauty but is self conscious enough to realize she is at best a 6/10

i would love to do stuff to lena imn s o horny

shes a pretty good writer and i think she can be cute sometimes but even as a bald broke loser i think i could do better.

post pic of cranium

I never realized how male humanity is slipping into the abyss. What a disgusting lot you've evolved to become.

*sound of pebbles rustling in the distance*

You need to get laid or jerk off.

She's the girl that everyone makes fun of in school, except she's an adult.

At a normal weight, she'd be fuckable imo desu

if she lost that fat she'd easily be a 7 or 8. too bad she's a piece of shit.

she looks 50 in that pic

Her work is fat and homely.

>that's the best Uncle Terry could do with this tub

wew

Probably wanted to get it over with ASAP.

Lena's work can be summarized as "rich white girl problems". If you think that speaks to anything other than further oligarchy you are blinded by her toxic marketing.

id fuck her. who cares

>she's not as unattractive as most people seem to think
yes the fuck she is. I've only seen her on girls, but her nude scenes were legitimately disgusting and for some reason, she insists on doing them.

her face is cute. If she slimmed down a bit she would be cute. her body would look fine too.