Movies you liked that got destroyed critically

Movies you liked that got destroyed critically

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQH6lvzDKZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It had a few okay scenes, I suppose?

As a Dracula movie it was disappointing, specially because he he chose to kill all the vampires instead of become their ruler for some reason. That made his character more heroic than he should be.

I have really fond memories of this flick though, it was one of the last ones I watched with my mum before she passed away.

:,(

so he got his powers from some roman emperor turned vampire because god and the devil don't exist, they can't exist that would be offensive, but egyptian and pagan gods are real

you know very well who is behind this

Wait, there were other vampires in that movie?

The old vampire guy Charles Dance played?

This might be the worst chart I've ever seen

Liking Pain n Gain is considered "fuckyoucore"? It's one of the best comedies of the 2010s.

Unironically had fun

Just saw this piece of shit yesterday on cuckflix. Embarrassingly boring, that guy is as charismatic as Sam Worthington. Had to watch Wolf Of Wall Street then for a while to get the stink out of my eyes

I thought the opening was fine, but it had shit dialogue and stupid plot points.

>lets just blind ourselves while fighting the vampire, nothing could possibly go wrong

If you don't like more than half of what's on that list you're an insufferable twat

People disliked A Feast for Crows?

I really liked the action. The vampire powers were cool. It's also nice to see Turkroaches get skewered. Yeah it sucked as a Dracula movie, but it was a decent capeshit

Transformers 3

I bet you watch capeshit

I bet you have AIDS

I'd really like the Transformers movies if
1) They got rid of the human protagonists
2) Made shorter
I don't know who Michael Bay thinks he is, but 2.5 hours of CGI and pointless human drama sharing the screen with giant murderbots is just too much.

Knew it

but these are all shit

Couldnt they have done something similar to Nosferatu or Hellsing?

Everytime ;_; that atmosphere & feel throughout the entire move that oozes "passion project"

youtube.com/watch?v=tQH6lvzDKZ4

All of the people from his castle, servants, villagers or soldiers became vampires, except for his wife and son

>That scene where Set is fusing the remnants of the dead gods onto his kaijin form.

I'll never have an objective opinion on Little Nicky (yes, the Adam Sandler movie where he's the son of the devil). It's one of the first movies where I got interested in the lore.

A lot of people did. Personally it's probably my favorite. Cersei's decent into paranoia and madness, Jamie's adventures in the Riverland, and Victarion make it great.

this was good up to the point that they tried to make it 2001. If it had stayed a straight exploration, adventure movie with human problems instead of "muh Martians" it would have been a lot better off.

I still don't get the hate. I understand people's problems with it, but it's so damn much fun to watch.

Skull Island and MAYBE R1 are the only things on that image that aren't complete and utter ass.

Watchmen, 300, Prometheus, Prototype, American Sniper, Cloud Atlas, Rogue One, Kong, and Episode 3 are all critically acclaimed.

It was hilarious how Gary Sinise acted all high and mighty when the aliens showed up like he was the chosen one because he lost his wife, when Connie Nielsen also lost her partner. But Gary didn't give a fuck about that shit

Horus Rising is 40K kino you pleb

I loved seeing this in cinemas, kino as fuck

watching the last race on the big screen is probably my favorite cinematic experience of all time.

Nic Cage is the king of Fuck You I Liked It movies

>video games, anime, capeshit
kill yourself

Love this.

It was a great update to a classic.

Red Dawn is one of the worst movies ever made. It was made just to cash in on stupid right wing Americans going to see it in the 1980s.

Hey, Cuckmann liked it.

I generally didn't like much of books 2 and 4 as much as the others, but I didn't think it was really bad

Freddy Got Fingered is pure kino.

A Feast for Crows and Freddy Got Fingered are both great and I will defend them until the day I die.

Yes, it's the worst book.

fuck off no it's not

Classic Keanu

it was a different feel they were going for m8

It's much better than the highly overrated A Storm of Swords and the highly disappointing A Dance with Dragons.

I have not seen a new release film since The Game in 1997

I literally don;t even care at all about new garbage oosing out in the guise of film entertainment.. you couldn't pay me to sit through the virtue signaling, spoon feeding emotional trigger device dollar extractors referred to as movies...

I feel like I'm unironically the only person who was hype for ASM3 and ASM4 with the Sinister Six...

forgot pic

That one had a very diablo-like (the game) feel to it, I liked it.

I hope the mummy ties into this somehow

this

You do realize that jews and Christians share the same god, right?

Only people who dislike ASOIAF as a whole. AFFC and ADWD really elevated the series for me, I don't care what anyone says. I care more about the characters than ever before.

I don't know why it gets trashed so hard, was a fun action flick.

the deal with Marvel is only for 2 Spider-Man movies and the appearance in Avengers 3... Would it be possible for Sony to continue the Garfield spider-man movies after the deal is over?

They are already making a Venom movie without Spider-Man somehow right?

Wasn't this critically acclaimed? Most that saw it liked it, the problem is not many people saw it.

>Jews believing in the Trinity
guess again.

>disliking Cersei becoming the reincarnation of Mad King Aerys before Jaime's very eyes

The constant cersei chapters were painful. The combined book a feast with dragons is fine though.

You're not alone. I didn't love ASM1, but ASM2 was the great

After everyone was beaten by the Turks and he became permanently cursed her turned the survivors into vampire soldiers so they could get revenge.

same

Only sjws disliked this kino.

Doing into detail about Dracula's origins completely defeats the point of the original.

Just like star wars.

Honestly dont understand the hate for this movie, other then fucking up Deadpool

I don't remember the girl on the left at all.

The movie - had it totally removed the "battleship" theme - would have been a solid, fun movie. I think that's what bothers a lot of people.

I have a colossal hard on for any form of entertainment like this
Where biblical shit is referenced and "holy weapons" are used
Does it have a name?
To give examples, Constantine is one, Hellsing anime with Alexander Anderson, Castlevania where they use crosses, holy water and a fucking weapon called "Vampire Killer"
What do I search for to find more of this

in the heart of the sea was so good i loved it.

I didn't mention the trinity and neither did you faggot
You claimed jews were denying that the judeo Christian god exist via the shit they peddle when they also believe in the same god
At least get your shit straight and loosen up that tinfoil

Jews worship Satan

Watch Priest, Van Helsing, and Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters

chuunibyou

I've watched those and love them
Van Helsing was my shit growing up
The werewolf in the movie is still my favorite werewolf out off all Hollywood

Watch the Supernatural series

That looks like a gay as fuck anime
Does is have cool fights lined up with stuff like I described?

This. I still want to see Baywatch, seems like a good time.

I did, I stopped after Crowley's mom came into the picture because it just couldn't keep me interested like it use to
I loved the whole Sam and Dean are opposites, then they flipped it so that Dean was the bad guy.
I loved the six shooter that could kill anything, but then they said lol nope except this. Then the angel swords and then Cain's weapon.
It just got our of hand.
The Leviathan were the last thing I enjoyed because they were supposed to be God's first creation that turned out to prey on all other creations.

No, he was listing that as a genre. Chuunibyou means "8th grader syndrome," wherein children come up with delusions of superpowers and shit. Read Fate/Stay night to see a straight-faced example, with over-the-top fights involving magic reincarnations of historic heroes

Well there was also a movie(kind of b-movie tho) where an archangel came to Earth during the apocalypse to protect humanity from the other Angels, which looked like spooky arachnoid humans or something.
Can't remember the title but it's the only thing I can think of right now with biblical themes

Starship troopers is GOAT

I tried Fate/Stay
Didn't like it
I like Christian symbolism and references to dark forces v Christian god
Wait was he trying to insult me by saying I have 8th grader syndrome? I don't walk around thinking I'm God's warrior or some shit, I'm actually 100% fedora I just like the theme.

I watched that one too, they hold out at a dinner or some shit, right? Thanks angels want to kill some baby.

Legion ?

/ourguy/

Satan confirms
Fuck X Men