"I'm proud to be [insert European ethnic group here] because of my people's accomplishments!"—Sup Forums

>"I'm proud to be [insert European ethnic group here] because of my people's accomplishments!"—Sup Forums
>"Why would I apologize for slavery? Apologizing for something my ancestors did when I had no part in it would be fucking stupid, cuck. Top kek!"—also Sup Forums

Hmmmm....

get the fuck out shill

it really made you think though, lmao

It made him think so hard that it actually made him mad

You don't apologize for accomplisments.

You're the same cuck loser who keeps posting the indian immigration fallacy.
Saged.

well, you rattled my noggin :)

Why does when Sup Forums actually encounter an argument they start screaming shill and >muh definitely slaved my neurons.

I still don't see why should muricans apologize? Only regret they should have is that they didn't castrate the dindus, muslim style.

No, not me. I'm too busy fucking my white girlfriend with my Hispanic cock. Just thought I'd see what the basement dwellers were up to. It's cold down here...

It works just as much the other way around.

If I'm responsible for slavery, I'm also responsible for powered flight.

Wow.. That really stimulated my cerebellum.. I'm a #CuckMissile now.

Because we've had this thread like 10 million times, and we're all sick of saying the same fucking things every damn time. OP knows this too, he's not looking for an actual discussion, he's just b8ing. Not like I'd expect a newfag like you to understand that, though.

Why would I apologize for slavery? Every other race did it and none of them have apologized yet, especially Arabs who owned %70 of human slaves in history and owned them up 'til the late 20th century. Whites have been the least guilty of it and were the first race to end it full force*
FTFY, cuckenstein.

>proud VS preserve

Also, I hardly see why White people should apologize to ethnicities still enslaving each other to this day.

this really toggled my neurons

Sage and hide all shills.
Complaining is bumping and bumping is money for them.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK, HUH

Oy vey, yes goyim. Slide the other threads.

The west ended slavery by choice and literally fought and died for it to end.

Meanwhile, the Islamic slave trade is still alive and well, and trafficked more slaves than Europe or America ever did, in much worse conditions.

Fuck off, nigger.

that doesn't address the point though