Mike > Rich > Jay > Blond Canadian > Fat Canadian > Jack > Len Kabasinksi > Jessie > Comic Guy > Josh > Other Girl >...

Mike > Rich > Jay > Blond Canadian > Fat Canadian > Jack > Len Kabasinksi > Jessie > Comic Guy > Josh > Other Girl > Max Landis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtY_vGJkSl0
youtube.com/watch?v=2NXLIiFDHVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XJKCkN3zM0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REDDIT LETTER MEMEDIA XD

hehe heh YOU HACK FRAUDS! amirite fellow snarks :) :)

Jay is better than Rich.

Watch just a few of the PreRec streams and you'll see what a moron Rich really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtY_vGJkSl0

Mike + Rich > MIke + Jay

This. As much as I enjoy watching Rich on BoTW, if you watch him on Pre Rec, you'll begin to notice how dumb he is. He doesn't know how to pronounce most words and is generally very dismissive and stupid. You just don't notice it when he has almost nothing of value to contribute and is the butt of the jokes in BoTW.

Mike used to be cool but now he's a drunk condescending asshole. Remember that whole segment he did talking shit on the voice actor for animated Palpatine because he was jealous that he didn't get cast for the role. That was honestly hard to watch.

I congratulate Rich for going sober and attempting to clean up his act, best of luck to him.

Jacks BWC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Triggered Sup Forumsirgins leave.

>Len that high

He's too fucking weird. Other than that it's fairly accurate ranking.

Rich has always been sober senpai

Funny, I would have ranked him higher. His ability to calmly accept all criticism of his shitty movies and keep his cool makes him really likable. I wish he would say more, but for the most part I don't really see what makes him so weird.

Rich is worse than Blond Canadian, Jessi is just below Mike and Jay, and Max Landis is better than Josh.

This. Rich is only good when he has Mike to insult him. He's unbearable on PreRec. He and Jack both seem to have a very narrow definition of what a video game should be, and if a game deviates from than in any way, they don't like it. I bet Jack would hate Persona 5, dismissing it because "70 percent of the game is a cutscene".

Holy fuck, Jim is the worst how can anyone rate him that highly. He just sits there silently not contributing and looks judgemental when everyone is having a good time. Fuck Jim

Rich used as a punchline > Mike > Jay >>>>>>>>>>> cancer >>>>>>>>> Rich speaking freely >>>>>>>>> the rest>>>>>>>>> My grandfather's Alzheimer's >>>>>>> AIDSMoby

Landis gets bonus points for spilling dirt on the movie industry even as he works within it

They value gameplay above everything else, and dont care about the current fad of interactive movies disguised as vidya. e.g. they hated The Order 1883 but they play Rocket League often.

Len was kinda awkward the first time he was on, felt a lot more natural this last time. That part where he just starts talking about Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends like everyone's supposed to know what it is was kinda odd, though. Like he thought he was hanging out with a slightly different group than he actually was.

Their conversation with Max Landis was a great video, and it made me really not mind Max. I see where he's coming from now.

I heard that Jack was streaming The Witcher 3 and was skipping all the cutscenes, when the story is the entire point of that game.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NXLIiFDHVQ

They also liked Bayonetta and Friday the 13th game.

>They also liked Bayonetta
Although Jack still complained about there being too many cutscenes.

put Jay if he wasn't such a lil bitch ahead of mike

And they skipped a lot of the cutscenes on both Bayonettas cause they liked the gameplay, not the plot.

On the flipside, they hated that time-stopping game with CIA because it was too much cutscenes and the gameplay was boring

No they didn't, they loved the cutscenes because they were over the top and entertaining.

Jay is the worst because his insecurities He's never been a drunk he was just fat.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJKCkN3zM0Q

fuck you, jim > the rest

NEIL BLOMPKAMPF SAID ON TWITTER HE WANTS TO BE ON RLM. HAVE THEY REPLIED TO HIM?

How is improving yourself and removing insecurities from your life a bad thing?

Ok. Now post the RLM DK Rap pasta.

Len was a little uptight in his first appearance.
But he really loosened up in his most recent appearance.
He was a lot of fun then.

Naw, Rich is leagues better. Sorry Sup Forumsirgin cuck.

jim is secretly the superior canadian and third in the power rankings. plebs like you just project ill-feeling onto his default deadpan.