but I love you, Ireland

>canadians want to bludgeon this

fuck shitaly

Because your posters are awful

u guys r jerks
be cool like portugal

all keep saying our posting quality is low
i dont like that

cause you missed the eagle in the middle of your flag pedro, post it properly next time please.

If you bothered to learn English instead of talking in dialect to everyone you would know everyone loves you

hello my cousin

tammazzo

I actually find you pretty ok.

What I love was italian warship -design.

You made beautiful ships. A shame what happened to great ship building the last 70 years overall.

I don't see Italian posters very often, why

t. veneziANO

we all hide in our general to avoid bullying

I got bullied when i went to ur general and expressed my admiration for Italia

>A shame what happened to great ship building the last 70 years overall.
What happened?

italian general is a terrible place, and not in "bad but cool" way, more like bad as having your gangrenous body eaten by worms
all generals are like that apparently tho

have been in pasta land in rome
pls kill the africans just like you did in ethiopia
t. polan

mexico man why you steal pasta flag?

I've seen many Italian flag everyday.
Were those my hallucination?

Oh are you also a "homeless"?

nah i go there to trigger those losers then go somewhere else

Are you me? that's what i did in my general lmao

pero nosotros sí te amamos

t. Giannino

>only Cucckino can hate a shitty general

t. Baffetti
Che in realtà neanche mi dispiace

nemmeno lui
ma gli chiedo sempre consigli per la cucina e l'orto
il filo odia tutti oggettivamente, è un posto inutile

(Italiano) - Io so parlare tre lingue: Inglese, Italiano e soprattutto Siciliano.

(Sicilianu) - Iò sacciu parlari tri lingue: Inglisi, Italianu e soprattutto Sicilianu.

(English) - I can speak three languages: English, Italian and especially Sicilian.

>(Italiano) - Io so parlare tre lingue: Inglese, Italiano e soprattutto Siciliano.
>(Sicilianu) - Iò sacciu parlari tri lingue: Inglisi, Italianu e soprattutto Sicilianu
>this proximity
I don't think you can speak "2" languages lol

Dialects are a thing of their own in Italy. Every region and basically every town has its flown variant. Italian itself was originally a dialect of Tuscany

In this sentence they are quite similar but in reality they are pretty different, especially in pronunciation.
>see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_language

btfo by a nip lol

It's ok I love nips anyway

But I do ;3

The standard Italian is based on La Divina Commedia, i learnt in my junior high school

I do. My fiance is Italian even and I visit your country about 6 times a year and we plan on moving there to her parent's farm after a couple of years in my home cunt.

The future honestly looks bleak for Italy though: with every visit to Italy, there are more and more niggers, less opportunities and less jobs to go around for the actual native Italians. Don't understand how you can possibly sustain something like this. Still, it's quite easily the most beautiful country in Europe

But I worship my med (BLACK) gods daily

It's ok we really hate dindus even if it doesn't show. Unless you go to some shithole like Bologna aka the Italian Sweden.
As for the job market yeah it fucking sucks. Everything except no skill menial labor is hard as fuck to keep. But we will overcome

And I praise my finnish overlords everyday with all my heart and soul.
Bless.

Whites doomed ourselves by having 2 concurrent phenomena crop up simultaneously: automation/AI and climate change. The latter is driving millions of working class people who were barely hanging on in their equatorial/fishing coast environment up north to Europe and the USA.

The former is making working class jobs obsolete. It's all about capital gains and ownership of machines and algorithms. This is precisely the time when we increasingly don't NEED the working class anymore, but they're flooding in anyway (on top of having to deal with our existing native lower class). It's the textbook definition of redundancy.

Unironically, we need to start sterilizing people. Introduce a universal basic income, say "we will pay for your basic necessities like food and housing for the rest of your life, but you're going to get permanently sterilized." That, and close the borders down for immigration only from people who have large amounts of capital. This is the only way our countries will survive.

probably his Sicilian is already too much italianized. If he live in Palermo or another big cities of the region it could happens

missile guided destroyers and aircraft carriers made masterpieces of ships go completely obsolete

>But we will overcome

Yeah, but how? Can't even fathom how Italy could improve economically short of kicking out every single nigger and providing endless tax breaks to somehow create jobs from new businesses. You can't all be waiters and half of your youth are fleeing to British cities.

What was this I heard about the government giving out farmland?

Sono messinese ma sì, il mio siciliano è abbastanza arrugginito.

I love you Italy. Give me a huggy.

I love our beautiful training ship Amerigo Vespucci

One of those guys will be our new Prime Minister, from left to right we have:

Renzi - bringer of false promises and illusions, he was the previous PM and we already know he is just all smoke and mirrors.

Berlusconi - an 81yo mummy which is a living meme, I would vote for him only for the lulz.

Di Maio - an unskilled and totally incapable guy who don't know a shit about how to run a country.

Salvini - a right wing "politician" who claim to be the "Saviour of the country" but he's just a dumbass.

Italy is doomed. Anarchy is the only way to go.

*forgot to add the pic

>date italian girl
>find out she has a secret blog
>find the blog
>turns out she was secretly working as a prostitute and hates all men and was looking to me to be her beta provider
disgusting, at least I didn't catch aids from her

post blog and/or pics

>not voting for Renzi so you can have a banker/economist shill just like France

>tfw no qt spanish bf

Why do you hate us italy?

>sissy italians

my favorite romanian colony

I like you.