Any movies like sicario

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xC5bpPfltOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clear and Present Danger

If you were a bit more clear on what exactly you mean. Sicario is a bunch of different concepts molded together, kid.

Have you seen Sicarrio?

how about you climb back into the crib and let the grown-ups talk... baby

Have you seen Rocketman?

this movie sucked

Nothing will make sense to your American eyes

Watch Cartel Land. It's a documentary that should have won the academy award instead of that shitty Amy Winehouse movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=xC5bpPfltOI

Kino reviews from youtube:
"i watched this documentary and let me tell you, its life changing
you forget whos the good guy and whos the bad guy
it shows you the lines are blurred.
hands down, this is my favorite documentary by far"
"This should be the 1st documentary where cameramen get Oscars for having balls this big. I've seen films like "The War Tapes" where cameramen put themselves in harms way (in a tactical, shielded manner). But I've never seen a film where cameramen actively run towards the shooters... who happen to be the cartel with machine guns everyones got guns and worst there's no laws or real procedure to control anything. Jesus fucking christ."

Hell or High Water
Triple 9

What do you mean by "like Sicario"? Do you mean you want something about the war on drugs? Something with special forces and espionage? Something where law enforcement engages in an "ends justify the means" operation? Something that takes place in the American southwest?

>any movies like sicario
No.
There are no other movies in existence that have a single trait in common with Sicario.

Watched this recently and it was fantastic.

They didn't keep anything out of it, even the audio if the old Mexican guy getting head from some twenty-something senorita.

every other genre movie ever made. there is absolutely nothing unique about this piece of shit

fpbp

>you will never be a doctor respected by the community and have nice property
>you will never also be charismatic af enough to convince people to join you and risk their lives and also bag chicas a third your age

Why do we bother living?

Zero Dark Thirty had a similar tone, not to mention being a fucking great movie

>zero dark 30
>great movie
LMFAO

It was top tier, are you fucking retarded? Of yeah, I forgot, I'm on Sup Forums's tv board, filled with a bunch of contrarian, meming shut-ins. Don't @ me again, you maladjusted fool

TRAFFIC

>doctor
he was charged multiple times for malpractice and practicing without a license. dude was shady as fuck. he's also in jail right now.

>0DARK30
>good

Movie was horribly paced and nothing but an american jerk session

>it was top tier
according to who? reddit?

Operator-core is a returning genre. Your adventure is just beginning.

Goes aright back to "M" and the birth of Kino.

Exact response I'd expect from this increasing terrible place. Who the fuck cares what they think about a movie? Why do you even know their general opinion on this movie? Can you even think for yourself, or do you have to check Reddit first so you can be sure you have the opposite opinion? What a sad existence you must lead. The saddest thing is many here are just as bad

Syriana

>Clear and Present Danger

has a lot of similarities to no country for old men

Is there a more operator kino scene than this one?

Beasts of no Nation had butt-naked operating and a night vision scene.

the thermal in the tunnels scene.

>he doesnt like zero dark thirty

this. GOAT soundtrack by cliff martinez (drive, only god forgives, neon demon) too