NEW ROCKY CONFIRMED

What could it mean????

Old rocky goes back in time to help young rocky?

rocky's great-great-grandson will fight a rocky balboa robot, but then he will lose and be trained by a robot that looks like Mickey to defeat a Mister T robot in Rocky XXIV

Rocky Balboa must travel back in time to kill Sarah Connor

Demolition Man sequel

cobra 2

Rocky vs Rocky: fight for the century.

Old Rocky is sick of his misfortunes after Adonis Creed falls prey of gang violence, He with the help of his genius son invent a time machine and Rocky has to kill his old self and erase his full existance.

Sarah Connor must travel back in time to win in a boxing match against Rocky Balboa

What if Old Rocky was actually Mick in the originals?

>plot twist planned for 41 years

That would be the greatest thing in the history of cinema

Why did Oldrocky become an atheist?

Whoa... My mind = Blown

how are there so many rocky movies and only one of them is bad?

Clint Eastwood and Hillary Swank must travel back in time to stop Sarah Connor from breaking her neck while fighting Rocky Balboa

Is this going to be the start of the RCU (Rocky Cinematic Universe)?

Over the Top 2

Marty McFly and Trump have to go back to the future to prevent Clint Eastwood and Hilary Swank from stopping Sarah Connor breaking her neckin her fight with Rocky, because this event triggered the end of civilization as we know it.

Rocky is diagnosed with autism and anus cancer on top of the cancer he had from Creed as well as the eye damage he suffered from Apollo and the brain damage from Rocky 4. With all these problems, he comes back to fight a clone of himself.

rick and morty have to go back and time and make epic funny reddit meme jokes to marty and trump before killing them so they don't mess up hillary and clint's plan of stopping sarah connor from breaking her neck via getting BTFO by rocky balboa because humanity doesn't *burrrrp* deserve to live morty

GIVE ME MY TANGO AND CASH SEQUEL YOU FUCKING CUNT!

>already confirmed to be about young Rocko and young Apollo.

>the Creed blacks got uppity with Stallone, so he's hiring new director and making the young Rocko movies a franchise instead of Creed

>Stallone's spat with the Creed blacks/"auteurs" was deemed inappropriate by (((Hollywood))), and cost Sly the Oscar

>Stallone will narrate the new Rocko and appear in flashback

>rumored to be a new trilogy

>kino, seems likely

>rocky balboa robot
>not rockky balbo-bot
step up your game sempi

Sounds terrible

We already saw young Rocky 50 years ago.

>NEW ROCKY CONFIRMED

come on stallone
come on
you're like 70
get over it

I STILL GOT IT

What sauce? Why did they get mad and who are the creed blacks

Completely deserved kek

Stallone has finally cloned himself?

Now they lose their virginity together.

Those madmen are gonna give us cgi kino aren't they