/v4/ + Friends

Happy Holo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamianets-Podilskyi_Castle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamieniec_Castle
youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sometimes it feels okay to live in this country.

*!!!!!*

I'm Chinese.

Would I be able to date a woman from the v4 countries?

I find them very hot.

nice thread
Pepik

hurr durrrr pekna priroda hurrr durrrr all those castles bro we great countrryyyyy

oh shit another animu edition, see ya in few days

yes. the fat or bone skinny weeabos.

Spišák a shit. The whole deal behind it is the potential of what you could do with such a gigantic castle but it's all ruins, no attractions and there's not much to do with it.

They made it big for no really good reason. Anything it ever did was long before it became as such (i.e. it was a normal castle like any other) and the expansions were made for something which never came up. Its why the whole thing fell apart unlike the many castles all around the place.

Stop trying to be marcel

I am marcel

|

|

You have no power here!

Nearly all somewhat attractive slovak women I've met have thought that asian (vietnamese) guys are ugly. Considering chinese look even worse, I'd say your chances are very slim.

I DOO I CREATED HER!!!

But you didnt create the thread!

There's bound to be a few Koreaboos here and there. But yeah, his highest chances are with the local Chinese/Vietnamese.

you just summed up half of Europe's ''achievements'' kek

there is only one race - human race :)

always said by a fucking spic or a nigger I wonder why

Agree
>he expansions were made for something which never came up
what was it supposed to be

Guys how do I become tolerant?

yeah they go for the dark types. not necessarily blacks but the italian looking ones

even asian women don't want asian men

:|

What's bothering you litwin?

what's wrong litwin?

Mongols. Guys were not good enough sports to visit yet another time.

Let's face it, there's not much to do after you conquer the entire relevant world. It's when all the grand strategy games present you with a victory screen, after all.

>castles
>stopping the Mongols
impossibru

>Let's face it, there's not much to do after you conquer the entire relevant world. It's when all the grand strategy games present you with a victory screen, after all.
I'm sure they would have loved to ride further into Europe than they did.

>I'm sure they would have loved to ride further into Europe than they did.

There's absolutely no steppes to be found there so... eh. You gotta keep in mind this is also the time when Europe was at the very top of places you don't want to live in. Black death and all. The entire world got fucked up by the plague but Europe had it additional 10% worse because it's small as shit (comparatively) and the people were about as close to literal living pigs as it ever gets in human history.

Europe under Mongols would be a much better place

You shouldve let us win then whitey

>impossibru
Doubt it, but still definitely better than nothing. Most of the castles here were primarly built to serve as a stronghold the local population could take refuge in, were they to be attacked. A lot of the casltes were also built in such a way that they had one or more other castles in their line of sight, so they could communicate and warn each other of incoming tatars and mongols.

That's my waifu, you can't post her.

the struggle is not yet over

nice trips
yeah I kind of forgot about the Black Death, although I'm not sure how much the horde would have known or understood about it. For all they knew Tengri might have been clearing a path for them to Rome.

>A lot of the casltes were also built in such a way that they had one or more other castles in their line of sight, so they could communicate and warn each other of incoming tatars and mongols.
well that explains why Slovakia seems to have one in every single neighborhood.

>well that explains why slovakia seems to have one in every neighbourhood
dont forget the castles/forts built against the ottoman invasion aka végvárrendszer

does anybody know the name of that fortress which used to belong to the PLC where the commander blew himself up to kill as many enemies as possible when it was taken by the Turks? I used to have it in my folder but it seems to have disappeared

He's not wrong in that Mongols could totally fuck those castles up if they wanted to.

The real factor is that they simply needed something that would take enough effort not to be worth it to the Mongols... and most importantly, not to fuck with them.
Read up on what Mongols did to the gargantuan fortresses in Central Asia and the Middle East not because they had to, but because the locals pissed them off and they needed to set an example.
And those things, just like the Great Wall of China, made he things built here look like sandcastles.

I'm not wh*Te I'm a 100% Mongol

Kamieniec?

>tfw is closer to us 2020 than the year 2000

no, I remember the Wikipedia page for it being longer. I think the castle was in modern-day Ukraine but the commander was a Pole.

There's also a movie about it in Poland.

>tfw cant into fucking english
what I meant was
>tfw 2020 is closer to us than the year 2000

that was Kamieniec Podolski you burger

look what I made

>hungarism
We can only dream testvér

chill out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamianets-Podilskyi_Castle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamieniec_Castle
this is the reason I was confused

the only thing you need about polish history is that polacks are retarded and nothing went right after XVIth century because God doesn't exist and Hitler was right

>the Kingdom of Poland's history alone was better than the PLC's
ultimate contrarian opinion

eh nothing really just feeling weird
what's up with you v4 what are your plans for tonight and for weekend

Finish essay on Alexander the Great.
And maybe I will go skiing for hour or two. I like living 10 minutes from clostest hill to ski.

Why do west european courts give muslim immigrant sex offenders and criminals such laughable sentences? Is it because they are scared of being labeled as racist?

>I like living 10 minutes from clostest hill to ski.
jelly 2bh, I have never skied

I'm feeling weird most of the time

XVIth century WAS PLC you burger, it was it's golden age in fact

I will make a lot of Konyu photoshop

I will say what everyone else is thinking - Western Europe deserves it.
>have a history of constant war crimes, destabilizing other countries and smugness
>now pretend to be victims
>inb4 it was long time ago
so what? In few decades Mahmud and Jamal will also use the same excuse, if crimes have an expiration date then we might as well consider ISIS to be cool adventurers like we consider pirates.

the Union of Lublin was 1569.
>it was its golden age
most of the 17th century was too up until the deluge

well she wanted this, they are brainwashing their kids into fucking niggers so i wouldn't really blame those nogs

Lazing around and playing ES2.
And trying to survive dorm commissar raids

he was just misunderstood. Let him do community service in some public elementary school and he'll learn the ropes of living in a tolerant society.

>I'm 1/60 Nigerian, 1/40 Scottish, 1/20 Apache and 1/80 German let me tell you about your country's history

>implying el orkos demokratos gene doomus knows any history to begin with especially his own

what?

go away and stop spamming the thread with your dumbshit posts every day

I reckon it's possible if you are in a shit job under a shit boss.

I really fucking hope you guys are reading books or at the very least various articles regarding actual hobbies on the net not the ''SHOCKING! FOTM Hollywood celebrity is doing cocaine!''

>the 16th century was the golden age of the PLC
>the PLC only existed for 30 years of the 16th century
get your shit together Marcie

This fucking western europeans especially france and england fucking deserve all of it.

Is Prague overrated?

>HURR MOST OF 17TH CENTURY SO AMAZING
>deluge happened in 1655
yeah ''most'' my ass

see I can point things out too. Besides I'm mostly interested in the middle ages anyway so fuck you, I wish I knew about ancient China up to Mongol conquest more too but it's such a long time period I feel intimidated to start reading about

Yes and no

I'd recommend it.

It's a pretty city but it's inhabited by pepiks so that ruins the experience.

Reminder that Marcel/Rob is a kike

It's actually a bit disturbing, I had to do a group assignment with a bunch of german teen girls and they were showing me pictures of all the guys they find hot (don't ask why)

All of them were either brown or black, not a single white guy

seriously though, what the fuck is happening in Germany?

>>HURR MOST OF 17TH CENTURY SO AMAZING
I didn't say that, it was just that the Kingdom of Poland existed alone for most the sixteenth century so I thought you meant that and not the PLC

>Besides I'm mostly interested in the middle ages anyway so fuck you
good
the early modern period is focused on too much because Western Europeans can circlejerk about it

Germans are still dealing with their junglefever

no, in fact it's still very underrated.

should i bother watching season 2?

>although I'm not sure how much the horde would have known or understood about it.

Black Death came from good old China and it acted on a global scale. 30-60% of total European population, ~20% of total Middle Eastern population, 45% of total Chinese population.

I think they were decently familiar with it.

Yes!

reminder that yanks shouldn't talk about history or anything that doesn't involve America I will post my favourite examples of American Education
>vikings sacked Rome
>what's the difference between Rome and Grece?
>Poland had no middle ages
>Poland didn't exist in the 60's
>Denmark has mountains
>Americans invented pizza
>this entire video

youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
>Hungarians are Slavs
>thinking Transylvania is a country

And you know what it's not the fact that you're ignorant that is a problem it's the fact that americans act like they know countries better than people actually living in them and they will react with butthurt and insults if you correct them that pisses people off, a wise man asks a stupid fucking man thinks he is always correct.

MOTHERFUCK DIASPORA TOO

I thought it came from Central Asia, not China. But yeah I wasn't aware that China was affected by it so my bad.

Is horo a /v4/ migrant?

>writing all that out just because somebody slightly disagreed with you about a time frame for an abstract concept like a golden age
shiggy diggy

I mean, the source itself may be debatable but Central Asia was omitted even from the kill counts because, honestly, it was all just a lonesome highway with some cities along the road back then.
It was simply the place that nomads, travelers and traders went through while going between Europe, Orient and the Middle East on land.

to be fair, the people in the tv shows where they are asking random people on the street about things they should know are almost always fucking stupid, no matter the country

Though they probably ask a lot of people and only pick the dumbest ones, I guess

I once asked 10 czechs in a row what a soap is and none of them knew.

No shes a fren. And having frens and going out with them is nice

>Though they probably ask a lot of people and only pick the dumbest ones, I guess

It's part this and part people realising the whole point of the show is to have some laughs.

I don't ever actually watch them because it's legitimately painful to me.

>She's a frenzu.
What is she good at?

yeah I was aware that the disease spread via the Silk Road so I probably should have put two and two together and figured out that China got fucked by it too, considering the Silk Road starts there.

Who? also sushis is bad desu

i would be suprised too if some random foreigner asked me what soap is

I know you would polak.

getting dubs