Reminder that cape shit is for babies and that you should read Indie comics that have more mature settings and themes

Reminder that cape shit is for babies and that you should read Indie comics that have more mature settings and themes

Reminder to go fuck youself, I'm a grown-ass adult and I'll read what I want.

How bout I do what I want and you can suck my dick

Spoken like true manchildren

>MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>LOOKIE LOOKIE
>I CALLED FAGGOT WAGITS ON DE INTERWEBIEZ MANCHILDREN AGAIN.
>NOT GET ME MY NESQUIK CHOCOLATE MILK AND MY POO POO SPAGHETTI BOWL.
Seriously user take a big look at your life and ask yourself what in Christ's name are you doing.

Nah

>P-p-please someone read m-m-muh autobio comic about a fat faggy 30-something waste of life!

Lel. Or are you going to whine because no one cares about that one French faggot?

I got a career, house, car and wife, if i want to read cape comics in the comfort of my own home in my free time then I damn well will

Top mad

Top meme

are you that same guy from last week that tried to get people into indie comics but came off as a huge pretentious douche?

reminder that comic books are for retards and you should watch cartoons

>OH PEEPEE FROM MY WEEWEE ON THE FLOORY
>MOMMY THEY CALLED ME OUT ON MY LACK OF INSIGHT IN REALIZING I'M CALLING PEOPLE MANCHILDREN WHEN IN FACT I'M ALSO POSTING ON A BOARD DEDICATED TO COMICS AND CARTOONS.
>BETTER CALL THEM MAD AND PROVE MY INTELLECTUAL SUPERIORITY LIKE MY FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER RICK SANCHEZ.
You make me ashamed to have 31 chromosomes.

Top autism

>Le Epic Nazi Captain America

so mature so intellectual much wow

Jesus the meme spouting and pure cancer coming from you makes you seem like a retard

He's an indiefag who probably thinks Love & Rockets is worth more than toilet paper. No fucking shit he's a cancerous retard.

Read something past capes and then come and see me

Will it make you think better of me?

Will you think I'm cool and with it?

Because your opinion matters more to me than anything else.

jokes on you, I read indies along with capes and I'm an avid novel reader too, so like, what up faggot.

I read Manifest Destiny, mate, because that is literally the single good indie comic being put out. I'd read more if there was more quality shit.

Reminder that manga shits on western comics every day in terms of sales and popularity and you're basically a nostalgic retard if you don't agree.

That's true, as you made no claim to quality, just popularity. I don't bother to read it because it's fuck ugly and written by robotic unfeeling island chinks. Kind of like how I never watched Jersey Shore-- It's popular, and I'm missing out on interacting with the wider culture, but I really just don't care, because it's shit.

Remember kids all indies comic aren't Hellboy, Wanted was an indie as well.

Maybe you're just a queer

Reminder that this board is one of the most hated boards on the site

Reminder that Sup Forums draws more traffic than this board every day

Reminder that this place will be a ghost town in a year when Trump wins and the alt right drives the Tumblrtards back to their safe spaces

>2016
>It's queer to rather what appears to be a woman in fact be a woman, rather than a guy in a dress.

Yep, like Japan has room to call folks queer. I love those crazy little weirdo moon people for making my TV, but they're just gay as hell.

>Reminder that this board is one of the most hated boards on the site

no thats /o/

That's pretty racist.

Oh hey it's that one salty nigga that's been trying for ages to push the "Sup Forums is the most hated board on the site" meme because he got his booty bothered somehow. How you doin', homie? Been a while. Enjoy your weekend?

>Trump winning
>when his campaign is collapsing just like brexit

>thinking i care about comics as a medium

>He hasn't read Miracleman

>go to /qa/
>half the threads are about Sup Forums moderation

Also, not an argument

Stay mad Bernout

You just proved him right

>and that you should read comics that have more mature settings and themes
FTFY

I'm not arguing, though! Arguing with you would probably be bad for your health, given how mad you seem to be about the issue.

Seriously, I'm askin' you, how was your weekend? Why don't you put on a trip, man? You're kinda popular around here!

He just fired Lewandowski this morning.

>Deadly Class
>not good
Fuck You

That's a Polish soccer player you retard.
Yes, I know who you're talking about

Does anybody know why?

I read both and there's nothing you can do to stop me