Based Italians have had enough...Mussolini when?

youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14

How can we get America in on the anti islam train?

If you need a stone age tier imaginary short story collection and an intimidating god to control your life and give you stability, you have lost all control of your fedora life.

the old man has got a point

wow Italians don't pull any punches do they?

Whats your reddit account??

no, we pull the gabagool

If mods give three-day bans for Baneposting, you deserve nothing less, if not more, than that. Sage'd and reported.

Why do you pretend to care about the rules and then turn around and break two of them?

They're far more badass than I expected

I haven't been on Sup Forums in about 4 years, is this literally just a Sup Forums satellite board now?

>have Mussolini as leader
>Lose to Ethiopia
>Lose to 300 frenchmen
>ever expect to be taken seriously again

Let the muslims have them. They've ravaged italy before.

>Look, I Talk fascist. Better you don't interview me.

SPQR when?

5:42 the guy says something unintelligible for like 5 seconds. Is it normal for Italians to just make up words like that? I thought that was a German thing.

Italians and Spanish aren't full blooded white people so they don't have the potential to become cucks like altruistic white people. Being white is truly a burden.

Italians aren't white. It's adorable they think they are.

They're just mongrels like the muslims

>they stink and are a disgusting and dirty race
>looks exactly like one of them

I come here when I get bored of Sup Forums. It's sort of like Sup Forums lite, but there are people that disagree with you. On Sup Forums I'm saying shit I don't believe half the time just because i'm extremely homophobic and echochambers make me feel too close to people.

the only remarkable italians were turned into ninja turtles

The less developed a civilization is the the honest the people become.

which version of nija turtles has mussolini

I'm a Euro-American mutt with a ton of Southern and other non-Western Euro DNA and I feel like a different species than the average white American.