Why didn't Hartman cool his jets and try to talk Pyle down?

Why didn't Hartman cool his jets and try to talk Pyle down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhA3IO-HdTs
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/11/04/454672813/controversial-marine-corps-study-on-gender-integration-published-in-full
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZxJ8RKxPWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2NjrvIJ8xVo
youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was a hothead

Because the only way that he knows how to exercise control is via intimidation.

this

Hartman only knew how to talk to people in one way

you don't know any drill instructors.

he didn't know leonard was a section 8. he tried talking him down before leonard pointed the rifle at him. at the distance hartman and joker were from leonard, the only thing he could do was shout.

Cause Hartman was a sociopath

He was trying to talk him down at first but saw it wasn't working and so decided to roll the dice and try to intimidate Pyle into backing down. It didn't work but in the context it was worth a shot.

What if Hartman was actually Pyle from the future?

destroyed by the monster he himself created.

ITT: People who have never been in the military

When I went through boot camp there were at least three suicide attempts in my cycle, none successful.

People who have problems adapting and react exactly the same as Pyle are commonplace.

After a while the DIs get jaded as fuck and don't take it seriously.

I remember a kid that tried to slit his wrists with the blade out of a disposable Gillette razor and the DI walked in on him. All that happended was the DI slapped him, called him a fucktard and dropped him back in training.

>the DI slapped him
when'd you go to boot?

Parris Island in 2010, so right before everything went high-gear PC hugbox.

We were the last cycle to have to scuzz the deck too.

Only cucks join the military

So, why are you comparing your 2010 experience to Vietnam era and then in the same breath acknowledging that things change very rapidly until they're completely different?

Because it really didn't that much.

The Marines are really big on the whole "muh tradition" thing.

We still almost all of the bootcamp shit from FMJ when I went through.

The only real difference was the gear and uniforms and the fact that the DIs had to use more stand-ins for cursing/racist shit but the real shit still flowed freely when higher-ups weren't around.

What's the relationship like between recruits and DI'? Is it a sort of 'just doing my job' type thing or do they genuinely relish shitting on their charges?

Because early 2010s had Obama turning the military into a giant social experiment to push liberal bullshit like female infantry and tranny soldiers, so naturally things changed faster then as opposed to 40-something years ago

>genuinely relish shitting on their charges
yep.

Some really got off on shitting on their recruits, some were more sane.

There was a lot of good cop bad cop dynamics since each platoon has at least three DIs with different defined training roles.

>Being mad at women being turned into instruments of death for the military-industrial complex
I guess baby killing is cool until you let the girls do it too, huh?

At least Hartman got to enjoy his afterlife beating up Marty McFly.
youtube.com/watch?v=PhA3IO-HdTs

But they aren't turned into instruments of death for the military-industrial complex.

They just wash out of training and ruin good careers with endless false rape accusations.

>infantry actually think they're anything other than worthless meatshields
>muh carrying people on muh back
women can point, shoot, and get shoot all the same. get over it faggot

Rape is an enormous problem in the military though.

Because women aren't held to the same physical standards as men so the men around them have to pick up their slack, they all get "accidentally" pregnant whenever they have an imminent deployment so they don't have to deploy and their presence ruins the atmosphere of male camaraderie and bonding because in any setting men behave differently when women are around. Women just use military service as a welfare/jobs program.

this discussion belongs in /k/ or Sup Forums. but giving women in combat roles their own plt or company is the only real answer. integrating them into a plt or company already populated by males is politically correct stupidity. there's too many white knights in the military that would risk the mission for the sake of keeping the female safe.
no one is equal on the battlefield, why should the forces?

see
On top of that, you don't put your means of population replacement post-war on the front lines.

Men have been fighting wars for tens of thousands of years. It's in our genetics to fight. Behavior-wise it's hard coded into us right next to the urge to fuck as many women as possible.

Women have never had any successful warfighting history unless you count them fucking the conquerors of their nations without so much as a single shed tear. They don't have the physicality to fight a war. They don't have the mental conditioning to fight a war. They don't have the capacity to actually disable their emotional responses which is an absolute necessity in warfare, especially modern warfare. You really think a bitch is gonna be able to pop some 9 year old shitskin with an AK? No, she's going to hesitate, she's going to die and she's probably going to get someone else killed in the process.

so your problem is that men are too emotional and instinctual to prioritize the mission?

It's just /r9k/

And that's why false accusations from some slutsack who regrets letting the whole barracks run a train on her while wasted are such a pain in the ass.

It trivializes the real cases and makes the whole thing seem like a non-issue at best.

>your problem
>THE problem
privates are. the more senior guys, not so much.

Will I get sexually bullied by handsome and strong men if I join the army?

>Because women aren't held to the same physical standards as men
Citation Needed
>ruins the atmosphere of male camaraderie
Why are Marines and Army types often so insecure about their own masculinity?

>Women shouldn't serve with men because the men will try to save them
Is this what you unironically believe?

>Is this what you unironically believe?
yes

>muh one in a million cherrypicked example of a successful female soldier

So then men are the problem

This whole post is cancer.
>It's in our genetics to fight
> it's hard coded into us right next to the urge to fuck as many women as possible.
How fucking insecure are you?

>Women have never had any successful warfighting history
Women are typically not drafted into armies because yeah, on average the average man is stronger, but there's women who with training are stronger than the average man and stronger than the average soldier.

>You really think a bitch is gonna be able to pop some 9 year old shitskin with an AK?
>she's probably going to get someone else killed in the process
Kill yourself

if you saw her movie, you know that she was idolized by men and "saved" because of her commander that loved her.

unfortunately yes.

>women can point, shoot, and get shoot all the same.
False. USMC released a study in 2015 that showed mixed-gender units are less effective than all male units in just about every way.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/11/04/454672813/controversial-marine-corps-study-on-gender-integration-published-in-full

Also, the fitness standards were hella lowered.

Males have to do 20 no-shit pullups for a perfect score. Females only have to do three IIRC and still have the option of the piss easy flexed arm hang instead.

>mfw NAVY seals murder tons of civilians, including an American Child in Yemen but one of the murderers dies and he's treat like a hero by Amerifats and his widow is given a standing ovation in Congress

Woman can't drag causality while humping 90lbs of gear, they don't want to shit in a bag in front of men in the field, don't have the same killer instinct, and aren't required to be on birth controls for "Free Pass out of Combat".

There are only 2 genders also senpai

>american child
>child of a terrorist

good riddance

Except lots of women can do all those things and not every man can do all those things.

>muzzies
>humans

American soldiers are often times fucking scumbags. No wonder the US Coalition is now murdering more civilians than ISIS or Assad in Syria.

No shit, you can't be booing the people who have to risk their lives for your agenda. You prop them up so other teenagers will feel compelled to be so cool

>Except lots of women can do those things
That's just untrue.

Women aren't held to the same standards as men. A simple Google search for the branches show the pt requirements. it's public knowledge.

>implying the armed forces do any of these things
When was the last time you chucklefucks actually defended the US from a legitimate threat? All you do is sit around jerking off and thinking of stories to invent when you get back home. A woman can sit at a desk and pencil push just as well as a man can, and that's all you fucking leeches do to begin with.

>Bro, I could totally take any girl in a fight because like girls are totally all bad at fighting

Also this.

The only group that makes shit up more than military members about how heroic they are is cops.

You don't know what you're talking about. Please stop.

this thread has gone so far off the rails.
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZxJ8RKxPWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2NjrvIJ8xVo

I hope you're just trolling at this point.

there's a lot of testosterone in that ass.

funny thing is she is bad at fighting
there are better female fighters
she fucking sucks

>American
>Yemen

You said LOTS of women could do it, which is laughable. Also, the stresses borne by infantry in combat and in training are much different than those experienced by an athlete.

>the stresses borne by infantry
yea like singing faggy songs and making coffee

There's nothing wrong with women in non-combat roles, but the idea that such equality should extend to combat roles is ludicrous.

>There's nothing wrong with women in non-combat roles
You mean every role outside of special forces?

this user has never and will never serve. no soldier or marine despises any word more than "training."

because "soldiers" are mostly dumb gorillas who have been brainwashed by jingoistic bullshit to think they're heroes who are making a difference. the last time you useless fucks protected the US from an actual threat was over 70 years ago

nice cherry picked commie propaganda chocolate soldier who probably never actually fired a shot in anger

ever wondered why these 'famous snipers' are still alive at 102 getting interviewed on tv? anyone who did any real hardcore shit probably died in their 50s and 60s.

no not really heroes. most combat arms guys just want to be in a firefight. not debating the threat part.

Why do you write like an insecure manchild?

I hate the HOORAH dickswinging shit that many military members pull. It's honestly cringe worthy.

GI Go Home

why do you try and pick a fight on the internet like an insecure manchild? probably because you've never had to fight irl.

>you will never disarm her and then ravage her butthole
>while everyone watches

>most combat arms guys just want to be in a firefight
You pretty much confirmed what he just said. It's because they have some fucked up definition of masculinity instilled in them.

Also, 99% of jarheads who say that shit are actually petrified of going out there, like that coffee kiddo from blackhawk down. Most of my dad's side of the family are military folk who worked in intelligence, engineering, nuclear tech etc... and every single one of them thanks god every night they were never in that situation

>On the Internet arguing about a thing
>Other person argues about thing
>"LOL YOU'RE A LOSER FOR ARGUING LOOKS LIKE I WIN AGAIN"

there is a lot of shittalking going on in this thread from pussies that were too scared to sign up.

>It's because they have some fucked up definition of masculinity instilled in them.
This.

I'm so glad I'm a person who is insecure about his masculinity.
>No need to buy a massive truck to prove my masculinity
>No need to be a homophobic piece of shit
>No need to glorify imperialism and militarism so i can live vicariously through other people dying in foreign countries just like in my video games
>No need to feel the need to be a shit tier person constantly needing to prove himself

Ernst Junger died at 102 user.

>destroyed by the PUSSY he himself created
There, I fixed it for ya

Hartman became more and more extreme in his actions towards the recruits over the years, due to him wanting to die but being too much of a coward to kill himself.
His bullying was a cry for help ;_;

>when the white knighting is so ingrained in your beta-male ego that you feel utterly compelled to white knight for hypothetical women who literally don't even exist

Don't you DARE criticize our troops! Every single one of them signed a blank check redeemable up to their lives for this country and I won't have you badmouthing them! Each and every serviceman deserves your respect and thanks for their service, if you don't have the balls to sign up then you have no right to complain.

i wouldn't say it's all about a warrior spirit or esprit de corps to have a desire to be in a firefight. i'd say it's more about living in the moment or trying to understanding what people like yourself can't. i never saw combat myself as a medic in the army, but i don't need it to define my masculinity. i've been in plenty of scenarios where my death was extremely viable, but to be in a situation where you have to kill your fellow man in order to survive would be the ultimate rush. or in my honest idea, keeping someone alive under impossible conditions. i had team leaders that were involved in heavy firefights and they say there was nothing like it in the world. not even the heaviest of drugs could compare to it.

Killer instinct isn't present in either gender, it's only present in psychopaths

That's not true.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE

>different beliefs
>time to murder
Yeah they're the bad guys chaim

Yea but you wouldn't know that without having first been in that situation

no, i guess i wouldn't.

oh you!

>but there's women who with training are stronger than the average man and stronger than the average soldier.

Citation needed!

Can you even source such stupidity?

And when was the last time you have done anything commendable in your life? Oh wait, you're too busy crapping on people who are willing to die for a cause unlike you.

>it's a "sperg that has never killed before or lifted weights but thinks he knows masculinity" episode
Thank God you're all btfo of him. It's probably a roastie too.