What the fuck happened with "Creed 2"...

What the fuck happened with "Creed 2"? I remember everybody involved on the production was rushing production and overall it had positive reception.

Now aparantly Stallone is doing another one without the Adonis Creed character (Michal B Jordan) What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1497/21/1497214960022.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Now aparantly Stallone is doing another one without the Adonis Creed character (Michal B Jordan)

Where did you hear this?

This implies nothing, is there more to suggest your claim or do words fall from mouth like shit from ass?

LOTTO I DON'T FIT YOU

He's clearly making another Rocky where he fights a younger clone of himself.

What's that a background of?

Always thought the black guy is wearing Rei's pilot suit

hopefuly, there were already maidbots like 30 years ago, technology like that isn't that far fetched on the alternative earth tthat Rocky takes place-

Because Coogler is good at his job and in demand. He still has to do his rounds doing blockbusters inbetween the movies he actually wants to do.

what the fuck is that a cock behind them?

Oh so he was busy with Black Panther, silly me.

first one was shit anyway

top 3 Rocky movie tho

>same height
>one's a heavyweight
>the one's a light heavyweight

makes no sense

old people shrink, bet prime Ronky was taller

It's just Jews going our classic nostalgic films the BLACKED treatment, replacing our history.

>mike tyson
>5'10
>muhammad ali
>6'3
>both heavyweights
makes no sense

>people STILL pretend the movie was good
Sad!

Except Mike Tyson is THICC as fuck. Stallone is shorter than Tyson, and Tyson is way thicker and heavier than Stallone.

What was wrong with it dahnald?

There's nothing interesting about the character.

Stallone made it work similarly to how schwarzeneggar did. By talking really fucking weird and being sort of jovial.

It just wasn't very good. The "member Rocky?" scenes were good, but the new guy is bland as shit and the fights themselves are poorly shot. There's a high standard for boxing kino and this trash just doesn't make the cut. Also, did you just pull a race card on me? On Sup Forums? Is this where we're at now? Jesus

>the fights themselves are poorly shot
They're better than anything that was in the previous Rocky movies. The first fight in particular, all done in one take was great.
> Also, did you just pull a race card on me?
What? Are you ok?

>"member Rocky?"
>There's a high standard for boxing kino
>Also, did you just pull a race card on me?
Fuck off back to ribbit you meme spouting fuck.

Hopefully the project stays dead for good, the Rocky revival movie was excessive already and trying to squeeze a new series out of it is just shitty.

The idea of him training someone new wasn't a terrible idea. Especially if it's creed's son. But they went way too fucking serious with it.

Rocky was some weirdo blowhard who was essentially stalking a meek girl who clearly wasn't interested in him. He was always making jokes most people didn't laugh at. The new movie didn't have that weird feel to it. It was just a straight drama. Except for the parts with rocky.

rocky=shitty

?

i swear theyll make another 5 of these shit flicks,.

Maybe Stallone just wants to do a Rocky movie about, y'know, himself. It's his baby after all.

are you implying you didn't like the run in the hood scene ? or the disabled black gf ?
WOW

robert de negro pls
your raging bull was decent at most

In the 1st movie, Rocky is damn near retarded, but then by the 4th movie he's a normal guy. How did Rocky get smarter by getting hit in the head?

Lol look at this faggot trying to quote Spartacus. Summer sure is out boys

>No
Maybe the fact that Michael B Jordan is uninteresting, flat actor without a speck of charisma, and his 'Creed' role was replaceable with those inflatable boxing figurines, and nobody would notice.

>Creed II is not being made

It's being released this November, though...

This Rocky was a charming dummy but somehow he just became a cunt, luckily for Rocky 6 he went full retard wanting to fight the champion as an old man.

such shit taste

so is OP a moron or what?

i mean the creed director/ writer is off doing black panther
it was a great film

>Ryan has some ideas of going forward and backward and actually seeing Rocky and Apollo together. Think of The Godfather 2. That's what he was thinking of, which was kind of ambitious.

>the creed director/ writer is off doing black panther

Why did he sign to make capeshit when he could make rocky-kino?

because black panther will be THE black movie of our generation

At least Michael B. Jordan is gonna be in a decent superhero film

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1497/21/1497214960022.png

is that a motherfucking cock in the background? WHAT THE FUCK?!

>>mike tyson
'10
No shit?

I'm okay with there never being a Creed 2. It going full-circle felt like a perfect way to finally end the series.
Still surprised at how fucking good that was. Damn near as good as Rocky 1.

Yeah who woulda thought an actual boxer is heavier you fivling retard

pen0r

LITTLE