Why are the Japanese so upset over some e-celeb? They do retarded shit in their own countries all the time

Why are the Japanese so upset over some e-celeb? They do retarded shit in their own countries all the time

youtu.be/JNlOVdTQEIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCsVKbha2EU
youtube.com/watch?v=9HFSAe1gjow
hooktube.com/watch?v=fZbNpW8f9IE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are so dam sensitive, I wouldn't give a fuck if someone did that here. I'm tired of seeing all these numale white knights bending over to defend these noodle eyes

but I got to know him here on /int because many threads with his pics were created
ordinary japanese don't know what he did
year end and new year celebration here are much more important event like Xmas for christian people, and nomies do not care about this fag

He's a disrespectful punk and needs to be put down

The same reason you can pick on your little brother but if you see someone else do it you hit them. Loyalty to your own.

Dude looks like a prime example of a high school bully

japs kill themselves all the time. THEY dont respect themselves, because they KILL themselves. THEY dont respect themselves, because they IGNORE this issue. logan paul did more for japan and their suicide fagotry than those chinks will ever do on their own

There was a soyboy twitting his tears that this guy was bullying him in highschool and the soyboy was salty that his bully had become more successful than the nice guy.

>be passive at all times
>wonder why people think they can walk all over you
Maybe you should try to actually punish people for doing stupid shit, caning might be a good start

Nobody cares, Logan Paul needed to be pointed out by his American commentators for him to comment on.

I didn't give a shit before but watching that video....Logan Paul does act like a dumb asshole no offense.

Says Poland didn't you guys get walked all over throughout all history?

Shush Mr. American, I'm talking about acting like this as an individual, not about history
Try acting like a chad idiot in Poland and see what happens

Says the Amerimutt obsessed with e-celeb culture

OOOOOH pollacks are so fucking scary
>try and act tough and a whole crew of us will beat you up just like niggers/sandniggers do

subhumans confirmed

>They do retarded shit in their own countries all the time
And that makes it okay? Why are all yanks so fucking stupid and worthless?

I hope LP gets kidnapped, raped to death, then left out to rot in the suicide forest.

Hi I'm the user you replied to and I just want to say that is not me and he's an asshole ok.

I didn't even get offended but thanks for clarifying, you guys are so nice :)

Nigger culture pushed onto them. Social engineering.

hot

Don't pretend like if some japanese douchebag went to USA and took a big shit over the statue of liberty then americans would be indifferent to it.

Logan Paul isn't even funny and I don't get vlog channels at all. Boring.

There is literally nothing more comical than a grown man with a receding hairline still trying to act like a rowdy teenager.

This, a bar of chocolate knows what's up

He has been arrested in Rome, too bad italians didn't kill him

The foreigner lack respect

Why does he dress like a homeless man? I thought he was YouTube wealthy.

Looks like a drug addicted or a psychopath...

>tfw white """""people""""""""" are the niggers in asia

Why did you post a picture of a gorilla?

>am*rican acts like a jackass overseas
What's new?

nothing is new

>when being a mutt becomes actually a plus for an american

it's beneath my dignity to get up in arms over someone taking pictures in the woods

>Italien talks of muttery

>it's beneath my dignity to get up in arms over someone taking pictures in the woods

>Living a miserable life
>Decide to end it all
>Go kill yourself in a forest
>In comes Logan Paul with his YouTube camping expedition
>Bro... Bro! Is that like a dead body over there?! o_o; OMG this is so emotional for me. It's my first time seeing a dead body, bro.
>*takes 360 footage of your hanging corpse and uploads it to YouTube*

Anglos in general are garbage abroad.

Honestly the guy was being a fucking dick everywhere he went. Plus messing around with shrines and a dead body it's pretty fucked up for Japanese morals, so no wonder that they are mad as fuck.

It's fucked in every culture, I mean sheesh what the fuck

>It's my first time seeing a dead body, bro.

Did he actually say that? How do you make it to his age without seeing any dead bodies?

Nigger DNA, and all go into brain..

>How do you make it to his age without seeing any dead bodies?

By living in a first world country.

I meant like fucking with their religion and etc. In Japan most of bodies the burnt when people die, so finding a body for them it's a sign of bad voodoo or some shit.

Not murrica then
I kid, I kid

I hated him even before what happened in Japan for acting like a dumbass in Rome, but why is that most threads about this guy are made by non-asians and the 99% of people who are offended in behalf of Japan are foreigners?

Can't Japan handle that by itself?

Where's the video of him messing with temples though, I want to see more disrespect

It's not like it's unlikely that you'll see some of your old relatives' corpses.

they probably dont handle it here
the guy on the video is a jap and is evidently triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=bCsVKbha2EU

sank you

this guy seems like he's stoned out of his mind or something. What the fuck is wrong with him?

He's high on Tostestrone from being a chad thundercock.

Because it pushes the narrative that foreigners are dangerous or stupid. They do this shit regularly. They also make a big deal about american troops in Japan, when the crime rate of american troops is half that of Japan. But they don't care, if a foreigner does anything inappropriate in Japan, it is automatic national news.

>am*rican acts like a jackass overseas
t. Xiu Mulan

You guys act worst desu.

As it should be because immigrants should be held to a higher standard (not that a mongrel
like you would understand)

Japs are too passive.

>year end and new year celebration here are much more important event like Xmas for christian people, and nomies do not care about this fag

Holidays + free time are a good recipe for people to opine on social media

Some people actually think that pic related reflects the normies of Japan rather than the OUTRAGE crowd

>Loyalty to your own

"It's okay that suicide is so common in our culture that we actually have a forest notorious because of it."

"But it's the whitey that are wrong and not us!"

Slavs truly are niggers.

I thought this guy was based wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=9HFSAe1gjow

>took a big shit over the statue of liberty

>Possible defacing of a national landmark plus hygiene laws
vs
>an unprotected forest where the cops don't even have a security camera to prevent suicidees and Youtubers from going into the forest in the first place

The US equivalent would be if New Yorkers would give guided tours to show Japanese defecators near the statue

>tfw the Japs give tours on their own suicide forest for a quick buck

Zitto animale

Some may want Japan to do a little update in their culture: also with other countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran

>b-but it's their culture, it should be respected some will screech

>japanese complaining about racism and intolerance

ohohoho this is rich

Probably. I personally would find it hilarious.

>murrica doing the same thing right after electing trump
ohohoho this is rich

Is Yuta a cuck?

He did record a video on Japanese racism

hooktube.com/watch?v=fZbNpW8f9IE

since when did everyone become such whiney little bitch?

You're dead, the fuck would you care?

Honestly I expected this reply to be Serbian.

>now that japs can't find peace even in death, they'll stop killing themselves
brilliant

Japs are funny. They literally have a forest just for people to commit suicide. And they are mad that someone pointed that out.

japs btfo

Secretly Japanese hate Americans.

that's why.

I’m honestly kind of surprised why the Japanese didn’t stuff him in a trunk and cut him to pieces with a meat cleaver or something

you wont do anything about though

Are they really upset over being called out on their bullshit?