thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-constitution-sharia/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-02/khan
docdroid.net/pRyHOFo/juristic-classification-islamic-law.pdf.html
web.archive.org/web/20160802121411/http://www.kmkhanlaw.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can you do the khan khan can you do the khan khan can you do the can you do the khan khan

shitskin parent mad that his son died for a country he wants to see destroyed

It should have been him instead of his son

He's an idiot who's successfully shown Trump to be the idiot everyone already knew he was

A terrorist using his sons death for a political grandstanding 10 years after the fact. Why did he not say anything under Bushes or Obama's presidency?

Hillary Clinton voted for the immoral war that killed Mr. Khan's beloved son. Vote for her and your son or daughter can be the next to die. Remember folks, if your candidate has blood on their hands then so do you.

Because neither of them wanted to force him out of the country.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-constitution-sharia/

Oh my sweet summer child. Its not even a fucking dent. Enjoy your narrative crumbling

Trump doesn't want to force him out of the country retard

>The shills are always from canada.

At one point, he implied that Muslims who were American that left the country wouldn't be able to return.

I think he's changed his positions on Muslims entering the country about 6 or 7 times now though.

kek

Making them idiots.

At first I thought the left found a real, genuine peaceful moslem, then i learned about his financial ties to Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Not good.

he's a money grabber, just like the clintons

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-02/khan

He also thinks the constitution should be "subservient to sharia law."

Is at any wonder why now the Dems put him on stage?

>his whife just stood there silently.
shes not allowed to speak

Hopefully a future deportee.

Posting general information, straight from Khan himself:
Writing where pic related can be found
docdroid.net/pRyHOFo/juristic-classification-islamic-law.pdf.html

Law office website archive, Khan specialized in immigration law
web.archive.org/web/20160802121411/http://www.kmkhanlaw.com/

fucking faggot that needs to go back to arabia. hes just a liberal pawn and hes a sellout trying to profit off obamas unfettered muslim country migration and his sons death

this

he argues for sharia law. has he ever read the constitution hes holding? fucking taqiya little faggot arab

subhuman panderer

fuck him

How about the fact that he's more fucking pissed and outraged at Trump because he has said some vaguely mean things about Muslims than he is at the woman who voted YES to the war that got his son killed for no good reason?

Guy is a shill of the highest order, or he's fucking insane and has his priorities completely backwards. I'm 100% it's the first one.

generic "muh islamophobia" shitskin who is getting his 10 minutes of fame

will be forgotten about in a matter of weeks just like with Clock Boy