>white lady promises money will be spent wisely
>raises $184,000
>homeless man thinks he won the lottery
>white lady tells homeless man he can't have it all at once
>white lady starts a trust and vows not to take a dime for herself
>tells him he can have what he needs to live and pay for college
>lawyer hears about this and calls formerly homeless man
>GIBMEDAT, I GOT A LAWYER
>judge says white lady can do whatever she wants with the money because gofundme is in her name
>she's entitled to 94%
>she says she doesnt want any money
>she tells young man the same rules apply as before
>SHE RACIST, APPEAL IT
>jew lawyer asks to get paid $46,000+ retro from trust
>homeless man agrees to lawyers terms
>woman wins again
>jew lawyer awarded $46,000 and wants another $40,000
>white woman racist
STOP HELPING THE THIRD WORLD
youtube.com/watch?v=OoTtlD8N7D4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dymtMxrcYfY
youtube.com/watch?v=tk-1Rvujq68
youtube.com/watch?v=t4KdkbgxNkU
youtube.com/watch?v=4xMtY6OHKNk
youtube.com/watch?v=jwgNECwy09g
youtube.com/watch?v=PX97LvYz3U0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek, you can see why he is homeless. He rather give away 25% of his money to spend it all right away on booze and hookers instead of holding it and using it for improving his situation.

Never help them, If you are smart don't even piss on them if they are on fire.

anyone speak dutch? i saw these stopdederde wereld vids years ago but never knew what they said and never felt like typing them into translate pages.
youtube.com/watch?v=dymtMxrcYfY

theyre funny even if you dont speak the language. that other one was the wrong one
youtube.com/watch?v=tk-1Rvujq68

This. I remember this one day I was feeling generous and decided to give 50 bucks to a random homeless guy. The other day I found him passed out from drinking, there were about 12 cans of beer on the ground.

i know this one says BYEEEEEEEE at the end, but thats it youtube.com/watch?v=t4KdkbgxNkU

Damn Gofundme does fund my life projects? I need to get a scam going.

i was homeless for almost 4 months a few years ago. it made me hate homeless people and blacks so much more. all the black people seemed like they were on vacation, hangin outside the shelter every day all day like it was fun; smoking blunts, listening to music. i was the only person who actually tried to get a job and better my situation. people told me i was dumb for trying to work. they all told each other stories on how they scam money and taught each other how to do it. literally every single person besides me wasted their money. i think some of the veterans were normal but i wasn't staying with them since it took me longer to get my dd214 than it did to rent a room. almost every white person there was on heroin. niggers even stole shit from other homeless people.

Well, I learned my lesson.

lord of flies
youtube.com/watch?v=4xMtY6OHKNk

15cents a day
youtube.com/watch?v=jwgNECwy09g

hells kitchen
youtube.com/watch?v=PX97LvYz3U0

yea, they're there for a reason

What is happening in those videos?

I was too, and the only people who would start shit with me were black people, I ended up getting back on my feet when I met another young man, he was mexican, we were both working at the time just living in tents and bathing at the gym, and in six months we went from homeless, to fully homed, we both have cars, and were starting to work on our individual passions, we have built a bond upon our mutual hatred of black people, and any time I falter we drive back to the underpass we used to camp at and see the same old stupid niggers kicking around there doing fucking nothing. so yeah they deserve to be exterminated.
heres a story.
>me and friend our packing our shit because we pooled our money and bought a truck with a camper to sleep in and drive to and from work
>were rolling up our tents and packing our stuff
>black dude drunk as fuck comes walking by
>threatens us and tells us to give him his shit back
>this is ours nigger, we say in almost unison
>his shit is like 100 yards down the way
>he is so drunk he doesn't get that
>starts screaming and hollering
>mexican friend gets ready to fight with this dumb nigger
>I just chuck an unopened can of beans at his face super hard
>knock him the fuck out

and this wasn't the first time this guy had fucked with us, he tried to stab my friend over dispute about a campfire, so I hope those niggers burn in hell.

Well, the positive side of tons of Mexicans coming to the USA is that they hate niggers. They'll get no gibs if the hispanics take over.

>Helping black people
stupid bitch, even after the nigger tried to ruin her life twice she still wont take the money. Brainwashed bitch

making fun of black people. thats as much as i got. i only understand the english parts

what an awesome story, kudos to the lawyer

serious question, why are jews so much smarter/better than every other race of humans ?

Does evalion have nudes? If so, post them dear sir

shes on xvideos

jews and liberal white women the enemies of the white race

Is that really her?

Jew lawyer abusing a mentally challenged person to bleed them for their money.

How is this news worthy?

She looks jewish. Just sayin.

>Jews
>humans