What went right?

What went right?

The last couple of episodes were tolerable, so maybe it won't be complete garbage.

Elementary school, butter cup's new voice?

Are you saying that after the first patch of episodes were made they listened to the responses to the show and started to make small changes? I'm still not going to watch it.

They're learning. Now if only they went back and fixed all of the weird animation errors in the earlier episodes. Maybe it'll happen when they release the shitty Blu Ray, but who knows how long that'll take?

Nothing

All the animation and spelling errors are actually interesting to see

It'll eventually end and then we can forget about it

Fuck CN-tan

Those thick thighs of hers.

Cashing in on nostalgia. Now that there are enough people that don't like it CN can release the old show at whatever price they want because people will buy it just like with what Toei did with Sailor Moon.

Fuck you dude.

It's confirmed for a second season. Now take into consideration that the first season has 40 episodes.

She's probably diseased, so I'll pass. Nothing wrong with staring at the goods though.

Fuck you too, buddy.

>I have no Idea how the production cycle of a cartoon works.

Don't you know every cartoon is made in the duration of a week after getting back reception from the web?

>tfw the DiC/Ocean Sailor Moon dub will never be officially re-released in any format

Literally the only good thing to have come from the reboot.

It hasn't started making entire episodes to bashing the haters like your new favorite show has.

NOTHING!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Oh jeez, that screenshot of the princess bothers me. The background's (is that a red monster?) linework has all tapered lines, and she has blunt lines that don't taper. It's two completely different art styles in the same shot.

Do you not know multiple episodes are made at the same time and by time something airs on TV it has atleast 6 episodes already completed from which they pull clips to use for ads.

When they get feed back from first episode and they go through the production team the changes won't get made until like episode 10.